1944 Ascension Prophecy of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

1944 Ascension Prophecy of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

This is the 1944 prophecy of Peter Deunov regarding the end of our civilization and the beginning of the Golden Age on Earth.

Also known under the spiritual name of Beinsa Douno, the Bulgarian Master Peter Deunov (1864-1944) was a being of a very high level of consciousness, at the same time an incomparable musician, that gave during his whole life an example of purity, wisdom, intelligence and creativity. For years he was established close to Sofia where he lived surrounded by numerous disciples, he, by his radiance awakened the spirituality of thousands of souls in Bulgaria as well as the rest of Europe.

Some days before his departure to the other world, he was in a profound mediumistic trance, he made an extraordinary prophecy in regards to our troubled epoch that we are crossing today, a prophecy about the "end of time" and the coming of a new Golden Age of humanity.

Here is this deeply moving testament. It is current and so vibrant that one doubts that these words were spoken almost 60 years ago.

"During the passage of time, the consciousness of man traversed a very long period of obscurity. This phase which the Hindus call "Kali Yuga", is on the verge of ending. We find ourselves today at the frontier between two epochs: that of Kali Yuga and that of the New Era that we are entering.

A gradual improvement is already occurring in the thoughts, sentiments and acts of humans, but everybody will soon be subjugated to divine Fire, that will purify and prepare them in regards to the New Era. Thus man will raise himself to a superior degree of consciousness, indispensable to his entrance to the New Life. That is what one understands by "Ascension".

Some decades will pass before this Fire will come, that will transform the world by bringing it a new moral. This immense wave comes from cosmic space and will inundate the entire earth. All those that attempt to oppose it will be carried off and transferred elsewhere.

Although the inhabitants of this planet do not all find themselves at the same degree of evolution, the new wave will be felt by each one of us. And this transformation will not only touch the Earth, but the ensemble of the entire Cosmos.

The best and only thing that man can do now is to turn towards God and improve himself consciously, to elevate his vibratory level, so as to find himself in harmony with the powerful wave that will soon submerge him.

The Fire of which I speak, that accompanies the new conditions offered to our planet, will rejuvenate, purify, reconstruct everything: the matter will be refined, your hearts will be liberated from anguish, troubles, incertitude, and they will become luminous; everything will be improved, elevated; the thoughts, sentiments and negative acts will be consumed and destroyed.

Your present life is a slavery, a heavy prison. Understand your situation and liberate yourself from it. I tell you this: exit from your prison! It is really sorry to see so much misleading, so much suffering, so much incapacity to understand where one's true happiness lies.

Everything that is around you will soon collapse and disappear. Nothing will be left of this civilization nor its perversity; the entire earth will be shaken and no trace will be left of this erroneous culture that maintains men under the yoke of ignorance. Earthquakes are not only mechanical phenomen, their goal is also to awaken the intellect and the heart of humans, so that they liberate themselves from their errors and their follies and that they understand that they are not the only ones in the universe.

Our solar system is now traversing a region of the Cosmos where a constellation that was destroyed left its mark, its dust. This crossing of a contaminated space is a source of poisoning, not only for the inhabitants of the earth, but for all the inhabitants of the other planets of our galaxy. Only the suns are not affected by the influence of this hostile environment. This region is called "the thirteenth zone"; one also calls it "the zone of contradictions". Our planet was enclosed in this region for thousands of years, but finally we are approaching the exit of this space of darkness and we are on the point of attaining a more spiritual region, where more evolved beings live.

The earth is now following an ascending movement and everyone should force themselves to harmonize with the currents of the ascension. Those who refuse to subjugate themselves to this orientation will lose the advantage of good conditions that are offered in the future to elevate themselves. They will remain behind in evolution and must wait tens of millions of years for the coming of a new ascending wave.

The earth, the solar system, the universe, all are being put in a new direction under the impulsion of Love. Most of you still consider Love as a derisory force, but in reality, it is the greatest of all forces! Money and power continue to be venerated as if the course of your life depended upon it. In the future, all will be subjugated to Love and all will serve it. But it is through suffering and difficulties that the consciousness of man will be awakened.

The terrible predictions of the prophet Daniel written in the bible relate to the epoch that is opening. There will be floods, hurricanes, gigantic fires and earthquakes that will sweep away everything. Blood will flow in abundance. There will be revolutions; terrible explosions will resound in numerous regions of the earth. There where there is earth, water will come, and there where there is water, earth will come. God is Love; yet we are dealing here with a chastisement, a reply by Nature against the crimes perpetrated by man since the night of time against his Mother; the Earth.

After these sufferings, those that will be saved, the elite, will know the Golden Age, harmony and unlimited beauty. Thus keep your peace and your faith when the time comes for suffering and terror, because it is written that not a hair will fall from the head of the just. Don't be discouraged, simply follow your work of personal perfection.

You have no idea of the grandiose future that awaits you. A New Earth will soon see day. In a few decades the work will be less exacting, and each one will have the time to consecrate spiritual, intellectual and artistic activities. The question of rapport between man and woman will be finally resolved in harmony; each one having the possibility of following their aspirations. The relations of couples will be founded on reciprocal respect and esteem. Humans will voyage through the different planes of space and breakthrough intergalactic space. They will study their functioning and will rapidly be able to know the Divine World, to fusion with the Head of the Universe.

The New Era is that of the sixth race. Your predestination is to prepare yourself for it, to welcome it and to live it. The sixth race will build itself around the idea of Fraternity. There will be no more conflicts of personal interests; the single aspiration of each one will be to conform himself to the Law of Love. The sixth race will be that of Love. A new continent will be formed for it. It will emerge from the Pacific, so that the Most High can finally establish His place on this planet.

The founders of this new civilization, I call them "Brothers of Humanity" or also "Children of Love" They will be unshakeable for the good and they will represent a new type of men. Men will form a family, as a large body, and each people will represent an organ in this body. In the new race, Love will manifest in such a perfect manner, that today's man can only have a very vague idea.

The earth will remain a terrain favourable to struggle, but the forces of darkness will retreat and the earth will be liberated from them. Humans seeing that there is no other path will engage themselves to the path of the New Life, that of salvation. In their senseless pride, some will, to the end hope to continue on earth a life that the Divine Order condemns, but each one will finish by understanding that the direction of the world doesn't belong to them.

A new culture will see the light of day, it will rest on three principal foundations: the elevation of woman, the elevation of the meek and humble, and the protection of the rights of man.

The light, the good, and justice will triumph; it is just a question of time. The religions should be purified. Each contains a particle of the Teaching of the Masters of Light, but obscured by the incessant supply of human deviation. All the believers will have to unite and to put themselves in agreement with one principal, that of placing Love as the base of all belief, whatever it may be. Love and Fraternity that is the common base!
The earth will soon be swept by extraordinary rapid waves of Cosmic Electricity. A few decades from now beings who are bad and lead others astray will not be able to support their intensity. They will thus be absorbed by Cosmic Fire that will consume the bad that they possess. Then they will repent because it is written that "each flesh shall glorify God".

Our mother, the earth, will get rid of men that don't accept the New Life. She will reject them like damaged fruit. They will soon not be able to reincarnate on this planet; criminals included. Only those that possess Love in them will remain.

There is not any place on earth that is not dirtied with human or animal blood; she must therefore submit to a purification. And it is for this that certain continents will be immersed while others will surface.Men do not suspect to what dangers they are menaced by. They continue to pursue futile objectives and to seek pleasure. On the contrary those of the sixth race will be conscious of the dignity of their role and respectful of each one's liberty. They will nourish themselves exclusively from products of the vegetal realm. Their ideas will have the power to circulate freely as the air and light of our days.

The words "If you are not born again." apply to the sixth race. Read Chapter 60 of Isaiah it relates to the coming of the sixth race the Race of Love.

After the Tribulations, men will cease to sin and will find again the path of virtue. The climate of our planet will be moderated everywhere and brutal variations will no longer exist. The air will once again become pure, the same for water. The parasites will disappear. Men will remember their previous incarnations and they will feel the pleasure of noticing that they are finally liberated from their previous condition.

In the same manner that one gets rid of the parasites and dead leaves on the vine, so act the evolved Beings to prepare men to serve the God of Love. They give to them good conditions to grow and to develop themselves, and to those that want to listen to them, they say: "Do not be afraid! Still a little more time and everything will be all right; you are on the good path.  May he that wants to enter in the New Culture study, consciously work and prepare."

Thanks to the idea of Fraternity, the earth will become a blessed place, and that will not wait. But before, great sufferings will be sent to awaken the consciousness. Sins accumulated for thousands of years must be redeemed. The ardent wave emanating from On High will contribute in liquidating the karma of peoples.
The liberation can no longer be postponed. Humanity must prepare itself for great trials that are inescapable and are coming to bring an end to egoism.

Under the earth, something extraordinary is preparing itself. A revolution that is grandiose and completely inconceivable will manifest itself soon in nature. God has decided to redress the earth, and He will do it!
It is the end of an epoch; a new order will substitute the old, an order in which Love will reign on earth."

Peter Deunov- Propos on the Future – 1944
http://www.beinsadouno.org/gwork.htm#vm
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Uwe Uwe

Re: 1944 Ascension Prophecy of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

This post was updated on .
WHAT EXCELLENT SYNCHRONICITY. It was three days ago that I made a mental note to study the work of this man in greater detail, having come across the name on a number of occasions in the distant past. I was going to introduce this Visionary to the site. Amazing!
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
leona910 leona910

Re: 1944 Ascension Prophecy of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

"They give to them good conditions to grow and to develop themselves, and to those that want to listen to them, they say: "Do not be afraid! Still a little more time and everything will be all right; you are on the good path.  May he that wants to enter in the New Culture study, consciously work and prepare."

What a wonderful thought. I have been thinking a great deal lately about the process of no longer trying to wake from the slumber of comfortable complacency, but instead living a vibrant and full vision of reality. It is my sincere belief that we must live as if the golden age is already here. Make a sincere effort to learn from our circumstances, serve as we have been given the capacity and find that center that allows us to stand even should our entire world be shaken.

Thank you for posting this I found it very inspiring.

Much Love,
Leona

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

More Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

Here is a beautiful prayer, attributed to Peter Deunov, which has been in my collection of Prayers, Invocations and Decrees for 20 years or so. This prayer resonates with a reverence for higher life and is far more aligned with our recent understandings than many:-

I do not look for God outside of myself,
For the God I might seek there does not exist.
God manifests as a light in my Spirit,
Sweet warmth in my Heart,
And strength in my Will.

I look within for the living God: and I am thankful.

I ask that God may live in me,
That he may manifest through me,
For only God can transform me as a human being.

Everyone seeks the meaning of life.
The meaning of my life
lies in my communion with God

---------------------
And another from the Bogomils, in the same area that Deunov lived, but earlier:

Cleanse me, my God,
Purify me inwardly and outwardly,
Purify my body, my soul and my spirit,
So that the seeds of light may grow within me
And make me into a flaming torch.

I will to be my own flame
so as to transform
everthing around me
into light

I am not much of a prayer person, in the sense of any religious affiliation, at least in my later life.  I find a lot of prayer essentially submissive, and therefore part of a man-made manipulation to contol others. But these both have a beauty and simplicity that I value.

Xavier Hermes
aka Peter
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Uwe Uwe

Re: More Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

This post was updated on .
I arrived at Beinsa Douno's door via Gurdjieff many years ago. Gurdjieff then was...and would have been to this day...a strong advocate of dances, movements and music as forms of expressions to transmit Esoteric Knowledge and thus elevate harmonious evolvement to his followers.

So it was with Beinsa Douno, who was an accomplished musician in his own right. Both visionaries used dance etc to strengthen the various psychic processes of their respected teachings. Since I have a strong musical background, it was this that initially interested me, since it embraced both 'musical expressions' and 'esoteric teachings'.

This was before the internet was born and it was difficult to get information on these subjects, and once found proved to be rather expensive. Me and Watkins Bookshop in London were to be best friends for many years. Watkins has now sadly closed down earlier this year.

I was only fairly recently being made aware of the 1944 Ascension Prophecy. I cannot believe that I missed this considerable gem for so long!

Uwe
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
andjres andjres

Re: 1944 Ascension Prophecy of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

It seems to be getting a bit warmer.
"All of these things and more
also shalt thou do.
But first always remember
to thine own's Elf be True."
J.C.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: 1944 Ascension Prophecy of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)

Thanks for posting this.
I came across his writings years ago when a friend handed me his book, as we were discussing the role of women in Spirituality. Beinsa Douno won my heart with his love for women and recognizing women as sacred and the source of peace. I pray I live to see all HuManKind see this as well.

"The Woman - Source of Love and Life"
http://www.liveyourquest.com/ecrits/sourceofloveandlife.pdf

I tried to find this particular piece which I wish I could bring all women's attention to, but strangely, though alot of his works are posted, this one is only available as part of the pdf linked above.

"How will peace be introduced into the world? Who can bring peace? Today no law is capable of destroying war and bringing peace. If all the scientists were to unite and begin working to use science for the destruction of war and the bringing about of peace, even they would not succeed. There is only one force in the world which can destroy war and bring peace. What is this force? The woman ! If all the women were to unite and say "From today on we will not give birth to criminals" - then they will put an end to war. And if each mother were to tell her son, "if you kill your brother, I will renounce you, you are not my son", then the wars would come to its end. In order to achieve this not only 2 or 3 women will need to become aware of their task, but all women together will need to uplift themselves and begin working for the salvation of the world. From now on, the women will be held responsible for the unfulfillment of their task. Therefore, from thousands of years ago until now, the woman have been abused without exception and have come to the condition of slaves. They have unbearable suffering. The Law applied towards them is implacable. Why? Because they possess the power to solve the problem of the salvation of humankind."

Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars series also says, if women were to gather and not reproduce children from men who have thoughts of destruction, all war on Earth would end.

I find these luminous jewels of wisdom and clarity unbearably silenced under the proverbial rug of the great shame upon Humankind.

"Observe: wherever a woman's foot steps, everything progresses - science, religion, music, everything goes well." ~Beinsa Douno

blessings.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.