Anodyne: a between realities state

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Anodyne: a between realities state

Not often I get a message in the middle of the afternoon!  But that is how this one arrived - and I had absolutely no idea where it was going.  Hmmm...     XH

---------------------------
Anodyne. An interesting word for our times.  It speaks of the easing of pain, but also, of dullness and lacking of zest.  All these, we suggest, are being widely experienced in these last moments of change.

Humanity’s journey over the last few months has accelerated dramatically.  Frequencies unheard of in recent times are being held, and the accompanying wake-up process is well under way.  And all the time, energies incoming to the planet keep raising the game.

This state of being anodyne should not concern you muchly – it is not a loss of character, rather, you are loosing many things that you have previously used to define yourself, for they are past their ‘sell-by’ dates and no longer serve you.  It should be self-evident that these things now restrict you from the task of completely re-defining who you are, in the light of this evolutionary jump you now inhabit.  If you have reached 'anodyne' know that you are well advanced on the journey...and it is a passing stage.

Soon, that new definition will start to emerge – indeed, for some it has already.  The stripping out of old self-definitions may leave you feeling exposed or lost right now – an intensified ‘who am I’ syndrome if you will - but it means that the space needed for defining this very different new persona is now becoming available.

One of the toughest clear-outs is that of the ego.  In reality, it is being transitioned to a higher focus, and, when it re-engages, it will still be a driver of the persona, though not now in such a dominating role.  But, for the moment this process can leave some people ego-less when it is probably that element of self they have most relied upon. Not an easy lesson for many!

In the meantime, the theatre of the old 3D is getting louder, and the crowds in the galleries more raucous as our play draws towards the final curtain.
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

On a lighter note, Anodyne sounds like a painkiller :-)

Perhaps we should trademark the name - this state of being between realities.

More seriously, yes .. yesterday we chatted about being 'rejected' by the world.  People are getting uncomfortable in our presence.  Those that do absolutely not want to hear the message, seem to be ridiculing it louder and louder.

At the same time, truth is rooting deeper and deeper within us, and the new energy and intelligence system of heart, is beating stronger.

Of concern to me, is that we are still so rooted here, that the magic that we need to make, seems to be just beyond the next corner.  What is happening is that our old 'mind system' is moving into the etheric body to go and live with the chakras in order to help hold the frequency; heart intelligence system is taking over inside of us as the main decision maker; the so-called 'junk dna' is beginning to play its part in connecting with and holding us as one pulsing frequency of energy with individual manifestations; and our brains and old intelligence system is taking its part as the 'on-automatic' ego frequency - we do need this, to do automatic tasks.  The ego needs to be placed where it does best, ie., simple instructions, reading the map, like 'turn left here'.  The heart intelligence can then say ... No, wait a moment, better turn right here because on the left is a problem just at the moment.  Slowly our component parts are shaking themselves into the right positions so that we are able as energy beings with physical manifestation, to do energy things.  Energy and frequency and sound - that is where it is at currently.

Peter's note has prompted me to say once again that light is energy, but sound is the manifestation of that energy without our temporal world .. where we can see what we create and where we can play with our creations.  So, a time ago we talked about The Word.  The word is within us and it manifests as sound.

Keep living in the light and make sweet music !

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

I would like to pick up on this question of 'being rejected' (by way of my 'Sunday Sermon'!  :-)

From the work we have done measuring frequencies associated with the ascension - especially with the Geolink since it has involved such a wide range of frequencies - it is apparent that the start is slow, but accelerates to become a kind of 'J' curve upwards.  It seems to me that, as an individual races up the latter part of the curve, there comes a point at which they go pretty much out of frequency with most other people. This can show up as people around you doing rejection, making accusations of madness, displaying other generally nasty behavior or even people acting as if you are invisible.  To those who, as yet, have shown little movement, the person moving rapidly up the scale is, at some deep level, a threat - to stability, status quo, assumptions, habit, outdated belief systems, etc, etc.  They inhabit the very opposite polarity to the 'bring it on' brigade.

Now, another tack, this time Biblical. Just to state my position here, I no longer count myself as Christian (i.e., a member of an out-of-integrity structure invented by man mainly for mass control), but I do hold the possibility that Jesus was real, a great teacher telling us about the time ahead when all would experience the tribulations and joys of ascension.  But it does not really matter if the account is true, or if it is a fine old parable intended to illustrate what will happen - in either case, the information seems to be there.

Some years back, I received a 'one liner' that says: 'Crucifiction is the process through which love becomes unconditional'.   Interpreting this somewhat: the path out of a (false) reality in which almost all loving is highly conditionalised (i.e., I will love you as long as...) is bound to have some painful processes along the way.  A lead in to the ascension process?

Jesus reportedly said 'all this shall ye do and more', referring to his miracles, and by implication, perhaps, the overall process that he was going through.  I think he is telling us that he is modelling the same ascension process that we are now going through (sson to be) en mass, in which higher faculties that will amaze everyone else eventually start coming on stream.  But first, there is a challenging path to be navigated, one that many are on the first steps of right now.

What if the ascension actually had little to do directly with the crucifiction (which, according to pretty reliable evidence, did not result in his death but was an extremely high level of initiation)?   What if he was going up the very same 'J' curve we are experiencing.  He is immensely popular towards the end, then just before the crucifiction he is totally rejected.  Perhaps he had simply gone beyond the frequencies that the enthusing masses could access?

Being the choral singer that I am, I have been recalling the words of Handel's Messiah since seeing Christa's reference to rejection. Number 28 is a very meloncholy aria, sung by an alto, and called 'He was Despised'.  Rejection, writ large...

"He was despised and rejected, a man of sorrow and acquinted with grief...."

And then, a few pages on:

"All they that see him, laugh him to scorn. They shoot out their lips, saying 'he trusted in God that he would deliver him - let him deliver him, if he delight in him'  "...and:

"Thy rebuke hath broken his heart. He looked for some to have pity on him - but there was no man, neither found he any, to comfort him"   and:

"Behold, and see, if there be any sorrow like unto his sorrow"...and finally:

"He was cut off, out of the land of the living: for the transgression of thy people was he stricken"

For me, these words have a resonance that maps powerfully on to what is happening for us, now.  Our various discomforts along the way may not be as extreme - Christianity would have it that the worst has already been modelled for us (by Jesus) - and I can see that as a real possibility, and that the effects for us have thus been somewhat ameliorated.  But these same experiences (or the light version) are quite definitely with us as part of this ascension journey.

The pioneers (now) are working at some level of consciousness to entrain and help lift up many others, and are probably picking up on a great deal of 'stuff' (not just the remains of their own, but the great old, long running misalignments of the many) that is coming up for clearing as a result. In the Messiah, this process, too, seems to be mentioned:

"Surely, surely, he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows.  He was wounded for our trnsgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities...."

My sense is that Jesus hit that same level of frequency that some are now experiencing - it took him out of resonance with the masses, and, being a man of high profile, it had the sweeping effect of the complete collapse of his support.  Everything that had gone before was swept away.  Just as we are being told, that we must let go, and let go some more, and more, and then some...but, the while, he was still energetically working to raise the people-frequencies around him.

But the Messiah follows up immediately with good news:

"But thou didst not leave his soul in hell...."   and then the portal to the new reality opens:

"Lift up your heads, Oh ye gates, and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors..."

So, dear ones, this demanding journey will undoubtedly have a positive ending.  Meanwhile, the challenges of rejection and worse just seem to keep on rolling in!

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

And the skill and art then is, with this rejection, to remain and hold space for a triune or trinity to develop, and not, as one wants to, step into duality, ie., hold a gentle space for the other person to increase frequency.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

This post was updated on .
This reminds me of a period some time back when I 'felt depressed' - or so I imagined.  It went on for a while and so I demanded to know from my guides just what was going on - especially as I had no reason for such feelings, I thought.

'No', they said. 'You are not depressed - you are merely labelling what you are feeling incorrectly'!

Huh, what the heck does that mean, I thought...

Came the reply: 'You have entered a period of inertness: a time when you are internally silent.  From this space your ability to manifest and start to bring forward those higher faculties that have long been inert is greatly leveraged.  First, however, you must realise this state, embrace it, and learn how to work with it'.

Which brings me back to the message about the word 'Anodyne'.  When I dowse if this is the same state from which faculties can be activated, I get 80% - i.e., there is a big overlap.  Whereas the original state seems to have included 'battling on with life in the third dimension' the 'Anodyne' state appears to include a significant degree of withdrawal from the world, at least temporarily.

So, this 'anodyne' is a platform for manifesting, and for bringing forward higher faculties.  The 'withdrawing' element undoubtedly makes it more potent!  Let's not mis-label it!

Back to my hermetic cave then, and on with the ascension...

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

Great post's Peter and Amarynth,

To let go and detach of all those things which do not serve you any more in any future meaningful way seem to be the very things which fight for your attention. In my work I have noticed more and more that we are entering a time which transcends explanations. The periods of inertia seem to grow longer.

I have experienced in ever increasing waves that it would be wise to give time to 'these expressions'. It is alike to give time to these periods where the frequencies will impress on you, thus a time for interpretation will immediately follow.

As we are spiralling out of the game, all loose ends karmically tend to vie for your consideration to find closure in your present lifetime, thus most people will have difficulties and challenges to still to work through, as the ascension is slowly becoming a reality to those who have chosen to be part of it.

It seems that the adage 'Ad astra per aspera' has never been more important nor lost it's potency.

Uwe
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
HumanBeing HumanBeing

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

First of all, thank you for this illuminating forum.  I appreciate the wonderful work you all are doing here.
The journey has been long and hard, and the path seems to have no end in sight when suddenly a bright spot of hope appears.  This is one of those places.
"It speaks of the easing of pain, but also, of dullness and lacking of zest."
For a baby boomer like myself, I thought it was old age setting in rapidly.   No energy, listless, lack of zest is a good term.  But maybe we are not so old after all, and this a cosmic phase that will pass.  There is so much more work to do.   Where is that fountain of youth?
Cheers!

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

You're welcome HumanBeing.  Yes, we try to live in the light and be bright, to coin a spontaneous phrase here.  We also work continuously with all of our abilities on raising light frequencies and make sweet music.  It is a strange balancing jig that keeps us outside of the duality paradigm and hopefully well within a state/space of unity.
Dr.Druid Dr.Druid

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

Thank you! I'm new here and feel very resonant with the information provided, thanks once more! Druid
Be The Change
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Anodyne: a between realities state

This post was updated on .
Xavier said:
"the 'Anodyne' state appears to include a significant degree of withdrawal from the world, at least temporarily......it is not a loss of character,  "........phew what a relief. I thought I lost my color ! lol

Well how cool is that !.....I didn't know there was a word for it. I knew it was a ''going inward/stillness process'' of some kind, thinking, feeling as a woman does when she scans the complexities of her being to understand what is going on with her body & earth, and indeed finding something there, inarticulate yet intuitively stilling and slowing down, turning inward and going quiet......but I had not heard it outwardly defined as such, with a specific word.
It's necessary in order to integrate, the ''shutdown'' of sensations, to be free of pain/confusion/chaos.

thanks,
Lady
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.