Ascension....The Mechanics

Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Ascension....The Mechanics

This post was updated on .
Hello Everyone,

Greetings and infinite blessings of joy to all.
It is with some reticence that I post anywhere of late, due to the uncertainty of the current chaos we live in, who is reading, and how what is read is received/understood. So I have decided to try and post only that which may be of help, and hopefully useful or uplifting. I have learned that the usual way of participating in group forums has not really produced the hoped for results, so I am being extra studious.
That said, I wish to share some information on the one thing we all (?), I assume, are wanting......and that is ''Ascension''. This is also my greatest prayer. When I was younger I remember seeming to be born with the mantra ''I am here to help Humanity, to help Earth'' , and I have lived by that to my best throughout all the storms and rug-pulls and WTH's of my life. I kept the mantra believing it defined my purpose and who I was. I have no clue what the past 50 + years have done in that regard, so recently I have decided I can change it to something that may produce different or better results, after all these years. I'm working on my new mantra, it is the wordless hearts desire for Ascension or Light Body Activation for, yes.....gulp.....myself (a seeming selfish desire).....however, I am OK with it now :D.
And so with that, I have recently come across some works who speak of this Ascension process, its mechanics, very elegantly and inspiringly....and the first is William Henry in his ''Morph: the Secret of Light Body Activation" DVD available from his website. I agree with all he says oddly, and I believe he comes to his information from his personal power of thought through his own investigations and unique piecing-together process, and I like the results. He is called The Investigative Mythologist for good reason. I've not been able to find/watch any of his videos online anywhere, and someone recently gifted me a set of his DVD's. I'm just finishing the 3rd cd of this title and plan on listening to them over and again, because I keep feeling the Lights turn on within me like ' I CAN DO THIS!'.... like I can actually intend myself into a Light Body, which has been what I've wanted most secretively for as long as I've had a body, I seem to want to get back out of it and ''return to The Lightness of Being''.

About Morph: http://www.williamhenry.net/store.html#morph

OUR ULTIMATE PURPOSE IS TO MORPH

Throughout the Ages the wisdom schools have taught that our true selves, our true potential and our highest purpose involves Transfiguring, Metamorphosing or “Morphing” into the next level of human evolution as light beings. The light form is composed of finer vibrations than our physical body. It gives form to our physical body. It’s been termed the immortal body, the Christ body, and the Etheric body among other names.
This workshop offers practical spiritual facts about your light body and real keys to awakening it. You’ll feel the energy in your body come alive as you learn:

• What is the light body?
• What is it made of?
• How does it function?
• What are its powers?
• What does it take to develop its powers?

Then, William Henry’s inspired and pioneering ‘Stargate Metaphysics’ takes you deep into the mysteries of the ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Christian and other traditions to reveal stunning truths about our light body.
Using his amazingly illustrated and constantly updated slide show William walks you to the next level of consciousness with a clarity that will change the way you think about your soul’s potential and motivate you to go deeper than you ever thought possible. ~end http://www.williamhenry.net/store.html#morph

The other is a talk given by Jim Self "Ascension: What is It? What is Possible and How to Get There" http://www.masteringalchemy.com/free/telearchive_ascension.html . His talks are free and archived but you have to sign in on his site, just name/password and you can access them.
I took one of his weekend workshops and was impressed a bit. He seems to get better with time. He is definitely ''plugged in'' as they say, and ''in tune'' with the Higher Realms, I find he speaks alot of Truth. In his latest talk he is also speaking about the mechanics of Ascension, how to do it according to the ''archangels'' with whom he speaks. ''They'' are saying now is the time, and time is running short....but that now is ''the time'' to create our Ascension.....we can 'Ascend ourselves'.
I will also embed here his video about the 2010 Lunar Eclipse which I think is a good explanation of those particular energies still affecting us today.

I'm feeling that a lifetime of a mission of helping Humanity and the Earth is well done. The Earth and Humanity is on a set path now, and I'm now feeling a distinct responsibility to my Self. A lifetime of assisting in unknown ways has come to an empty end and it is for me, a time to ''return to innocence''.
But I'm also seeing this with alot of other wonderful people who I feel are sadly channeling their energies outside in events of the world, the outer noise, and thus are feeling a great frustration and lack of movement on their/our path. I think this is due to a focus expended in a non regenerative direction, non nourishing, and non replenishing..... the outside, the noise..... resulting in an emptiness and ever expanding void......causing a leakage of precious energies, as opposed to an inner focus of watering our own seed of ascension potential, where we are desperately each one of us needing to bring in more energies of a nourishing kind, a sustaining blessing we can give ourselves......which always elicits a degree of elegant inner peace and personal power....in a sacred silence filled with possibilities.
I also feel that in focusing on our inner transformation, not just inner peace, but a real and utter transformation, we are setting in motion the very alchemical process most needed for this planet for the resonant effect of our transformation on a molecular and DNA level always affects everything around us physically as well.....and this transformation is the ultimate thing we can do for the planet now, in my opinion. It is as William Henry says, the true Holy Grail. The truth of that is dizzying.

I'm sensing there is a desperate attempt by the poopy-pants/divergent forces to keep our attentions, down to the last drop, directed away from the true ''powers that be'', namely our personal Inner Diamond Lights, and surely most of the stuff we are reading/hearing is not only being repeated in redundant ways, but more ''stuff'' is being created, literally created, to in fact, keep our focus and feelings tied up in the smokescreen of their illusion, away from the Jewel which is our own Inner Transformation, our Inner Diamond as I'm now calling it. This is the real sabotage. It makes no sense to keep track of chaos or a decomposing world.

And so it is with great sobriety and sincerity that I entreat the luminaries here and elsewhere, to assist a Divine Calling that we gather our strength, our wits, our magic and yes even pixie dust, to activate our Diamond Lights, ignore the fruitless outer noise, and with great devotion and intention, and a collective effort on all our parts, begin the act of our True Divine Calling, the transformation of our Selves, now while we are getting the ''current assistance'' in doing the very thing that is the ultimate and final purpose of our being here on Earth.
This, is what I feel we can do for Goodness in all directions, a complete 360 degree wave of Illumination for All.
Infinite Blessings,
Lady
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Lisa Renee 'Ascension Cycle Timeline'

Lisa Renee is amazing in this 6 part lecture at the ECETI Ranch last year.
This is the best cohesive expression on Ascension and more that I've heard yet. She is rare in this.

Below is part 1, the other 5 may be found on her page. http://www.youtube.com/user/EnergeticSynthesis

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Lisa Renee 'Ascension Cycle Timeline'

This really is an excellent lecture. You are right about her ability to find the right cohesion within her chosen subject. I enjoyed this immensely. Thank you for posting this.
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Lisa Renee 'Ascension Cycle Timeline'

You are very welcome. I've listened to all her lectures posted on her youtube page all twice each. The ''Intro to Indigo's'' I'm listening to again now because it is comforting. The latest "Multidimensionality'' one is also great. She's able to articulate everything in a way I can grasp. It is very similar information to Ashayana Deane who she references and links to on her own website, but the way Lisa delivers the information seems to come from a wholistic heart based understanding rather than a scientific delivery which heart based people struggle with. If it doesn't have heart energy in its expression, or is simply mental, I have a hard time understanding it. Lisa has lived this stuff and processed with her heart without any interference from anyone unlike in Ashayana's unfortunate case with her husband, so Lisa's expression of her experience is pure and from her heart. Understandable.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
risingheart risingheart

Re: Lisa Renee 'Ascension Cycle Timeline'

HI Lady of the Wood,

I have heard Lisa Renee speak before and really resonate with what information she is giving here.

I just listened to this first video and look forward to listen to the other parts each day. I agree with
you she does speak with a heartfelt understanding and passes it on as such. I enjoyed listening
to this lecture. Thank you for posting this.

Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Lisa Renee 'Ascension Cycle Timeline'

Yes Lisa seems to be fine tuning her talks where now she makes herself very clear. They are all wonderful and I will listen to them again. Glad you enjoyed the first one, you're in for more treats :D
Blessings
Lady
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Lisa Renee new December 2010 newsletter

...just Total Self Mastery needed........awareness of Gods' desire in every moment......uncompromising sagacity.......that's all....piece of cake.....walk in the woods......

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1322:the-fine-print&catid=:catnewsletterlyv

December 10, 2010 ES Ascension News

"The Fine Print"

Dear Family,

Well just about now we need all the humor and levity we can muster. If you are an Awakened Indigo or Starseed – what has been showing up in your personal life makes you think you are living the next “galactic” generation of the “Harry Potter” storyline.

Given what is thrown at you daily you may have been busy sending several emphatic appeals to the Celestial Management Structure asking for an “Earth Mission” contract re-negotiation. As all your technological gadgets are either drained or dead or working intermittently… you may have resorted to smoke signals to get some attention down here. As you throw your arms up to the heavens begging for a direct intervention for more clarity in your purposes, you see a rolled up parchment labeled “Starseed Mission Upgrade – Note: See Appendix with Clause” descending in your Crown chakra.  With voracious excitement as you sense the new information “download” being fired into the neural synapses of your brain, you pass out on the couch or floor to integrate. Days later (weeks??) when you are able to stand upright for a few hours to gain some coherency you begin to have realization to the actual content. And you exclaim outloud…. “You want me to do WHAT???”

We have entered a phase of evolution on the planet the Guardians refer to as the time of the “Restoration”. (See last month’s news) We are becoming a whole new creature as we embody the Christ Intelligence field by putting our authority in God Source first, and eliminating all fear and ego self promotion. This time is about being delivered from the bondage of lies and deception, and restored by the Light of Truth. Meanwhile this is being evidenced with a plethora of new spiritual tools and sensory abilities coming online. We are in a fast learning curve at the moment to prepare for the next huge intersection coming in March 2011. Massive reconnection and spiritual body activations (such as monadic merging) in the Starseed or Indigo family are happening very spontaneously and very fast.

I know we are in December and it’s the “Season to be Jolly” my dear ones, but “Santa Claus” is not what they are talking about…..It’s time to read The Fine Print.

The Fine Print:

I.              Divine Will is “Service to Other’s” orientation and is the New Plan and Law for the Changing of the Guard being positioned now.

II.            It was never about “You”. You just thought so for awhile. Your body belongs to God Source and is a vehicle of Christ Intelligence. You are the returning embodiment of the “Christ Intelligence to the Earth”.

III.           As a Vehicle of Christ Intelligence you will be required to do things your ego personality does not want to do. You will deliver Group Souls by releasing their bondage to the dark by Power in the Truth of the Light. You are an Emissary and Protector of the Divine Plan and Logos, the Word of God.

IV.          You are to learn perfect “Service to Others” orientation without imposing your personal will. You are required to have no attachment to the outcome or to the result of your service. Self interest is now taken to the back seat in order to serve the greater Whole.

V.            You will be penalized energetically if you persist in manifestation via the manipulation of forces to superimpose your personal agenda or ego will desire. You must master forces of Divine Inspiration over Personal Aspiration. You are being tested heavily to build this discernment through “Dark Arts Training” happening now.

VI.          Consumptive Modeling is completed as Law on this Planet therefore all energies or spirit bodies that have been misdirected or used at the expense of another will be balanced back into a perfect equilibrium of the Forces. Return to the Rightful Owner is in effect however must be claimed in the authority of the Embodied Christ in God.

VII.         You have accepted this “Clause” through being physically embodied at this time of the Ascension. You will either leave your body to continue this school or stay to Serve the Others. (Mission briefing complete.)

Mission Update Positions Recruiting Now

At this point we are merging the forces of polarity into Unity code patterns in every conceivable and inconceivable way to prototype the new intelligence fields to bridge safe zones and connect into Transharmonic gateways or create Trinitized Forms on the planet. (Mother Arc frequency and the Arc Hub gateway Systems activation are a part of the hosting support of the planet’s new God Link-Up technology to create the Tri Wave field necessary to exchange with Source supply.) This is happening in the assignment of new relationships for masculine or feminine recoding (Rod and Staff work with the Shield of Solomon), planet gridwork, retrieving souls, reconnecting and resetting the polarity split for monadic reversals, unplugging and destroying various circulatory systems used to trap soul bodies, dismantling reversal and alien torture devices such as mind control programs, removing dead or negative form bodies from alien feedlines, removing transposition harnesses, removing J-seals through Monadic Merge and Violet Ray recoding and a million other things all happening at the same time. We are extremely busy!

The Hungry Ghosts of the Phantom Fallen

At the same time we have another timeline advancing (Fallen Parallel Earth) that has created a lot of challenges navigating the current energies as the pressure of the collective planetary field has been immense. These energies create a lot of chaos, disruption, congestion and interference. It adds a whole other “wild card” element to your day. You never know what’s happening next and act only moment to moment. If you listen to your guidance you will be told clearly to stay at home, or be still, isolate and this is very important that you pay close attention to this message when it comes. ( even when people around you get upset at you for it)  What has happened since October and has reached a head on November 3rd is like saying Spectors and Vampiric Entities are trolling our planet for human bodies to invade or possess. This is because many of these fallen phantom entities have been starved for energies as the black magic and other fallen grid systems are not feeding them as before. This is also because many of these fallen entities did not have direct access in here to this dimension like they do now. Since our human bodies have so much miasmatic debris and soul damage a lot of these entities try to cleave on to our ancient wounds or ancient pain. Most of us are not aware this pain is a part of the human collective and rarely personal.  Be aware of this as it creates a requirement of self mastery in order to not lose control over your body or relapse into an emotional overwhelm. Know your limits and retreat when you need to rebalance and recover. This gives us an opportunity to check for internal or external energy “leakages” and not allow anything to attach to us or siphon our light body. As usual when the “Hungry Ghost” sees a light it attempts to overpower it or manipulate it away from the rightful owner. It will use your fear or lies to do so. You will see many more people around you fall into this pit, and allow themselves to be influenced or overcome by these dark consciousness forces. Desperation, crisis and suffering will be the theme and many people around you may attempt to manipulate your personal weakness to get you to succumb to “feed” them or their “hungry ghost”. Sometimes when the “ghost” does not get what it wants it will go for the “personal attacking” method or defamation accusations.  Be compassionate with engaged detachment however protect your inner light and energy field fiercely. Command your space and command your sovereignty in God’s Authority. Some days you will be in battle so do not take it personal, stay neutral, alert, vigilant and aware. This is your Dark Arts training. There is nothing to fear, however fear in the environment and collective fields is escalating rapidly. And certainly this can all be exhausting so you may need to rest and sleep a lot lately. These energies are also challenging for the gallbladder meridian which is the main energy line between the astral and subtle energy body into the physical body. It gives you a toxic astral goo feeling in your body. This may be rough on your digestive functions so eating very little or cleaning or detoxing your liver/gallbladder may help you feel better.

The Tailbone Fetal Cell Realignment

Some of us are beginning to carry transmission of the new male 12:12 electrical pattern (and its physical prototyping) and we had some very physical ascension symptoms recently. This realignment and change to the fetal cells in the tailbone are changing how we ground electrically into the planetary field. Primarily the symptoms over the last weeks were emanated out of the tailbone and perineum areas. (and for us women, within our cervix and female reproductive areas.)  Lower back pain, sciatic pain, radiating all the way up the spine to the back of the neck were related because of the axis connection between the “cranial-sacral” structural position of the spinal vertebrae. The entire spine and skeletal structure are being impacted.  We have been experiencing all the typical “electromagnetic radiation overexposure symptoms, such as extreme dehydration, electrolyte depletion, vertigo/dizziness, liver flutters and/or digestive and bowel issues, sunken eyes and dried out mucous membranes and hair/skin, along with weird sporadic pain in the lower or nether regions. More electrical energy focused on the right side axiatonal lines and energy “flushing” and “sparking” may have been experienced.

The tailbone is the area where “the eight fetal cells” are located in our etheric Auric blueprint and they control the kundalini energies and their momentum of the planetary forces as they run through the personal meridian and nadial system. This area for most humans is highly vulnerable as many of us have been implanted with a “reptilian tail” that obstructs or siphons the energies out of the root chakra areas as well as the earth chakra connector that is about 6 inches beneath our feet. The (Avatar of Ascension) Aurora lattice energies have been re-encrypting this area in our Auric fields individually for awhile now, and they have been working in larger group fields.

The elemental re-encryption process of this Avatar of Ascension (AOA) project as a part of the Aurora Guardian Families is an adjustment that actually changes the coordinates of your “birth” blueprint and its genetic imprint on the flesh. When we incarnated into 3D we had to accept huge miasmic package that is attached to the collective human mental bodies on this planet. These are called “Negative Forms” or “Shadow” or “Phantom Sun” bodies. These phantom bodies are what connect humans to the timeline of the (911) Alpha Omega Agenda or the negative alien agenda. The transduction sequence is the definition of when the “God Spark” connects to the core manifestation body (12 Tree Grid) which projects out the elemental physical manifest body.  As we know a major project of the AOA Aurora is to “re-encrypt” the elemental structure of our bodies, as well as anchor the architecture to build the unity source code platform. This changes the false 911 timeline architecture and is what the work of this community is in “laying” the template of the Law of One (LOO) Ascension Timeline. To better understand the consciousness physics concerning the Law of One, study of Keylontic Science material is highly suggested. (azuritepress.com)

The City Four Square or New Jerusalem continues

The Starseed Blue Rays have been building and weaving the New Unity Code architecture to be accessible in the Earth Plane by actually physically embodying the schematic of the Cosmic Cube Matrix of God’s 144,000 archetypes. This blueprint can only be housed in a “Christ Body” and only accessed and directed by the internal and eternal spirit of God Force. Any being focused on the Anti-Life force of the external environment or believing in delusional ego mechanisms for control for power will not perceive it or see it.

The Cosmic Cube holds the schematic and blueprint to God’s Laws by building the architecture of the “City Four Square”. This represents the Four planes of matter in the Four quadrants of our Universe. This is also representing the four elemental bases of our raw material making up the planes of matter. (Air, Fire, Water, Earth) These four elementals make up the main chemical constituents of our DNA code and are being re-encrypted by the Aurora’s through the “Crystal River”. The City Four Square is where the Crystal River Flows and is represented as the “Golden City” archetype that returns God’s Laws back to this creation. Because of the current changes in the architecture I have been guided to share the summary of stages of our spiritual evolution as below. Most of us reading this newsletter are reaching Stage Four which is about Planetary Stewardship or Leadership. This means we are learning to master the Stages of Evolution so we can support many more of the masses awakening starting next year. Please refer to the following Four Stages of Spiritual Evolution for a quick reference and remember:

Leadership or Stewards must learn Energetic Discernment and the Energetic Mastery of the Main Polarities of Lower and Higher (Christ) Self.

4 STAGES OF SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION

First Stages- Path of Evolution and “Probation”

The unfolding and developing the intellect and awareness of greater sensory perception

Responding to the awareness of a greater whole, and its purpose within the “group” called Man or the Issues of Humanity ( Planetary awareness)

Conscious mind learns to take control, uses mental focus to control personality functions ( i.e. The Secret- Law of Attraction)

Asks for Spiritual Help from God/Source ( the willingness to release personal will and the ego’s need for righteousness)

Second Stages-Path of Learning to Honor Divine Will over Free Will (Alignment to the Divine Plan-Cosmic Sovereign Law Upheld for All)

Development of Love and Heart center qualities, activation of 1st levels of the spiritual bodies (4-5-6 dimensional)

Mind focused on “illumination” and works to achieve greater levels of illumination into “beingness”. ( cellular telepathy)

Responding to the Awareness of issues of Multidimensional Consciousness, Awareness to a Greater whole within purposes of a Cosmic and Universal Structure.

Mind relinquishes control to “illumination”, which develops from the intuitional aspects of the SOUL Function as the soul becomes embodied.

Third Stages-Path of 3D Karmic Wheel Transcendence, Initiation

Divine will expressed as creational force through the physical vehicle ( Embodies soul purpose)

Achievement of the Synthesis of all Archetypes and Rays ( i.e. chakra merge and mastery of energy field through 7 centers)

Response to the center of All Union, Transcends dimensionalization

Embodies Divine Will in Action, the Will to God (Will to Good, the Monadic Level Functions)

Fourth Stages- Planetary Leadership or Stewardship

Agreement to facilitate interactively as a vehicle of Cosmic Sovereign Law of One (Universal Divine Plan in Action)

Having Developed Higher sensory perceptions to read energy signatures and group agendas

Level of completing “Warrior Training” of the polarity/duality consciousness existing in the Lower Form Worlds (A Master of Comprehending the Illusion and Deception.)

Mastery of Mental and Emotional functions to direct Higher Light forces of Transformation as directed by the Cosmic Sovereign Law of One (Universal Divine Plan in Action)

Freed of Suffering by loss of attachments

In the beginning stages of Spiritual awakening, the Tests of Personal Mastery and Attention of directing your Consciousness:

Ask and Inquire on the Way of your Soul and its purposes
Listen, learn the language of Soul and take action on the guidance of your Soul
Develop your Inner Connection to Soul that supercedes all reliance on the External Connections or perceptions of reality.
Life a Life congruent to your Soul and is purposes, and that it serves as an example to others.
Leadership or Stewards must learn Energetic Discernment and the Energetic Mastery of the Main Polarities of Lower and Higher Self:

Instinct Body vs. Intuitional Body and its functions ( 2nd and 4th   to Higher Chakra Systems)
Lower Mind vs. Higher Mind
Desire body impulses vs. Spiritual Impulse from the Soul/God Intelligences
Selfish motives or aspiration vs. divine inspiration and group consciousness.
We are in the best of times and the worst of times. Do not falter to the illusion of fear. Remember the safest place you can be always is with your personal inner connection to God. Focus there and stay there.

Until next, stay in the luminosity of your Avatar Heart Path! Be Gentle with your hearts and each other. Sending a restful and restorative wish and divine blessing for All of Us as the Gift under our Tree. Signing off and back to bed!

Love Always, Lisa

© 2010, Lisa Renee

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.

Re: Ascension....The Mechanics

Here is a phrase ... No, I did not write it ...

"We ask for all that is our essence, our experience, our knowledge, our energies, our blueprint and our higher connections from all these aspects to consolidate in this act of completion in the 3 dimensional world; and of our ascension to the 5th dimension and the New Reality for Earth NOW! "

Perhaps this should become our daily song!

Love to all!
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Lisa Renee January 2011 more on Ascension !

http://www.youtube.com/user/EnergeticSynthesis#p/c/BCE64EE3A4FB6C62/0/HtWgEYNgbH0
"Ascension Basics"....9 parts.

Jamba Juice for the Ascendancy Crew !!! Lisa Renee rocks

Enjoy !
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.

Re: Ascension....The Mechanics

I'm going to attempt to get all the 'ascension mechanics' and ascension spirituality threads and posts together and hang them all onto this header.

Given what is really happening around us, I believe that this is the most important issue that we can focus on now.

Love
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Ascension....The Void

Great idea amarynth.

Something I found last night, not the usual ascension symptoms, this is specific about the void:

http://www.violetlighthouse.org/master12.htm

Why do I need to be in the void?
The void is sometimes a lull, where nothing is happening or moving forward, and for others it's an accelerated transformational time of the souls' evolution. The void serves as an out-of-time/space continuum where you are allowed a complete realignment and integration.

Your body and being sensitive becomes heightened thereby increasing your energy fields of light in magnetism and electricity. This space creates a place where you will not short circuit your new energy matrix and overwhelm your crystalline structure.

Here you are able to experience your true soul's vibratory frequency without interference. From this place you will be able to reboot in a higher vibration of your God Self and meet life in a new capacity. Know that your vibratory frequency is a divine stance of the ascended masters giving you immense power of alchemy to direct creation for instant healing and divine alignment.

13

Symptoms of the Void
*Not having outside spiritual guidance or hearing your guides
*If you are a channel, you are not inspired to channel.
*Feeling cut off from your normal way of spirituality, people and places in your life
*Everything is minimal in your life and what you wish to do
*Re-evaluating your life purpose
*Wishing to take a whole new direction
*Release of possessions and situations
*Wanting to do nothing but just be
*Needing more quiet downtime and peace
* Intense emotional releases
*Anxiety
*Lack of self-confidence as a result of being in unfamiliar territory, A renewed sense of empowerment from your core essence will emerge.

Your body is cleansing, clearing and purifying with transitional period symptoms such as:
Your heart may skip beats or pound at times Viruses, rashes, allergies, insomnia, changes in sleeping patterns
Hyperactivity, irritable with bouts of fatigue and body aches Feeling shaky and nervous.

How do I get through the void?
Unconditional love of self with surrendering to and trust in your I Am Presence will transform every illusion, sorrow and pain, giving you everything you will need and require through your time of transcendence.

Your new light systems of higher resonances will not work on your old energy circuitry; this is mirrored in your world with fast paced technological upgrades that are required to keep you apace with global interconnectedness. As such, you are becoming universally interconnected with higher communion - Source Creation.

There is more at the link http://www.violetlighthouse.org/master12.htm
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Ascension...Ascension Doors close on 12/21/12 ?

I watched a new video with George Kavassilas and I am familiar with most of it but just as I was about to turn it off at the end  he said something that blew me away....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LscZi8CiJM
namely that ''..... the doors of ascension will close on 12/21/12 ......they open towards the end of 2011,  and the majority will start going through in the middle of 2012 onwards......... and the Earth is going to turn into a star.....in other words a Being of Light ! :D ......but the ascension gateways close on 12/21/12. "   huh?
I have no idea one way or another but I find it fascinating.
Maybe this could be the ''responsibility'' I feel to begin this work on myself now.......as all else.....all of it.....seems inane........huummm.

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Ascension....Dolores Cannon 2012 & 5D Earth

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Ascension...Lisa Renee with Lisa Harrison

The most articulate and eloquent speaker ever, on the Ascension process and what is happening on Earth, Lisa Renee.
A new interview with Lisa M. Harrison January 24, 2011:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lisamharrison#p/c/CB2A05770B23F662
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Ascension...Solar Winds for Ascension Energy

http://tomkenyon.com/partaking-from-the-solar-winds

A Hathor Planetary Message
Through Tom Kenyon

Partaking From the Solar Winds

Note:
This message deals with the KA body (a term from ancient Egyptian Alchemy), and discusses how you can utilize this unique energy-body to draw to yourself ascension-energies from increased solar activity. For those unfamiliar with the KA—your KA body is an “invisible” second body that is the same shape and size as your physical body. This energy body both envelops the physical body and interpenetrates it. This body is sometimes referred to as the etheric double or spiritual twin. The KA shares similarities with what is called the Chi body in some traditions (Taoism) and with the pranic body or etheric body in certain yogic traditions. By its nature, the KA can draw to itself, and then into the physical body, highly benevolent energies that accelerate one’s spiritual evolution.

The Message

You are now entering a more volatile time in terms of planetary change.

Your Sun, the solar star of your planetary system, is increasing its energetic potential and is entering a period of increased volatility, solar flares and magnetic storms. While these actions will create real problems for you in terms of your telecommunications and weather patterns, there is also an immense evolutionary potential within this solar activity that we wish to discuss.

Like you, your Sun has an etheric body, a solar KA, if you will. This etheric body of the Sun extends millions of miles beyond the boundaries of the Sun itself. Your Earth is well within this auric field of the etheric sun, and, as the solar flares and solar winds that drive charged particles through your vicinity affect you physically, they also affect you etherically. Indeed, these very charged particles that pose a challenge to your physical dimension are a type of nourishment for your KA, your own etheric body.

Your mental attitude and emotional/vibratory state is what determines whether these solar particles are a source of nourishment and evolution, or rather a source of annoyance and de-evolution.

In this message we do not intend to discuss the many physical challenges that will emerge for you during this period of increased solar activity, rather we will focus on things that will assist you to take the greatest evolutionary advantage of what is occurring with the Sun of your solar system.

Just as there are eruptions of fire and photonic energy from the Sun during solar activity, so too, there are bursts of spiritual or interdimensional light from within your KA body. Indeed, from one perspective, increased solar activity equates with an increased activation of your own personal KA.

There are several things we suggest regarding taking advantage of this evolutionary catalyst. This catalyst of which we speak will extend well beyond 2012 and has to do with the flow of what we call the solar winds. These are distinct flows of photonic and magnetic energy that pass through and around your Earth. By opening yourself to these distinct forms of energy, and by incorporating them into your KA body, you strengthen your KA and greatly accelerate the ascension process for yourself.

As these solar energies increase, so will the volatility and uncertainty of your physical world, as well as your mental and emotional worlds. Irrationality and impulsive behavior will be on the rise. Challenges to cognitive functioning and memory will also take place during heightened cycles of solar activity.

The first step in utilizing these solar energies for your ascent in consciousness is to understand their nature and not to resist their effects.

It is important to understand that the causative agent in the increased solar activity at this time is not originating from within the Sun itself, but rather it is originating from the Central Sun of your own galaxy. This flow of highly catalytic energies from the Central Sun to your Sun is the primary reason for the evolutionary potentials of this particular cycle of solar activity. In turn, the Earth herself is also being affected, especially through her KA—her own etheric body.

So the first thing to understand is that there is no escape from this evolutionary catalyst. You are here to ride it out, whether you like it or not. So the first step is not to resist that which is imminent.

The second step is to embrace it and to utilize these energies with mastery—to ride the tail of the dragon, so to speak. In this instance, the dragon is referring to the Sun itself and the tail to the solar winds. You can ascend to great heights in this period, if you but find the courage and method to do so.

The third step in this utilization of the solar winds is to allow them to affect your KA directly, through an invitation, and this is done through your heart. Specifically you choose, through an act of personal will, to enter into the vibrational harmonic of appreciation or gratitude.

It is important to understand why we are suggesting this. You are not expressing appreciation or gratitude to the universe for the solar winds, per se.  You are choosing to enter into one of these high emotional states because they will create an Energy Attractor. In other words, you are entering into a state of appreciation or gratitude for pragmatic reasons.

These emotional states increase the receptive harmonics of your KA, which transforms your entire KA body into a receptive vortex, drawing to itself the photonic and magnetic energies of the Sun, rapidly accelerating the rate of vibration within your KA, your own etheric body.

And it is through your KA that you enter into the ascension process. There are, needless to say, many paths and ways to enter the ladder that leads upward into higher states of consciousness, but regardless of how it is done, or through what spiritual lineage it is accomplished, the KA, your KA, is the foundation.

Creating an Energy Attractor

In this simple but highly effective method, you place your awareness in your second body, your KA. This energy body is the same shape and size as your physical body, but it is energetic in nature, rather than made of flesh and blood. It permeates every space of your body, and thus every cell of your body is within the KA. Your KA is also highly receptive to subtle energies especially to all forms of light and to the charged photons and magnetic energies that comprise the solar winds.

As you rest your awareness in your KA, you consciously and intentionally generate the feeling-state of appreciation or gratitude through an act of personal will. This shifts the harmonics of your KA to a higher vibratory rate, which is necessary for it to become an Energy Attractor.

As you continue to hold yourself in the emotional harmonic of appreciation or gratitude, know (realize) that you are immersed in the photonic and subtle energies of the solar winds. You are literally bathing in these energies whether you are consciously aware of them or not. As you hold this awareness, along with the emotional state of appreciation or gratitude, your KA will automatically draw into itself the ascension-enhancing energies of the solar winds.

Spend as long as you can in this state of high receptivity, partaking from the solar winds, and allowing your KA to receive these potent transformational and uplifting energies.

You will benefit greatly from the solar winds if you regularly and often engage this simple method.

The Crystal Palace Within Meditation

We also suggest that you experiment, from time to time, on a regular basis, with the sound meditation we gave previously entitled The Crystal Palace Within. (Links to the instructions for the meditation, which include the audio track for this sound meditation appear at the end of this message.)

Summary

As we view your current probable future, you collectively stand before a great storm. The birthing of this tempest is from the very heart of the cosmos and is nothing less than the harbinger of immense change. Do not fear its intensity. Embrace it and ride it to the heights of your own consciousness. By doing so, you will become a light to yourself and to each other.

The Hathors.
January 3, 2011
(Information given January 3, 2011; posted January 27, 2011.)

Tom’s Thoughts and Observations

The Hathors’ method for Creating An Energy Attractor is the central crux of this message. Having worked with it many times and in multiple situations, I can honestly say it delivers the goods. And it is well worth the attention of those who wish to experiment with ascension energetics, especially during such optimal times as these for accelerated evolution (a’ la the solar winds).

One of the beauties of this simple, yet elegant method, is that it builds the KA quite rapidly, and it can be done without any hocus pocus, meaning you can get right down to it in a few minutes without any preliminaries. But there are some critical transition phases in the method that I think would prove helpful to elucidate further.

A bit of caution is advised.

Before we continue, I feel it would be good to insert a caution here. This is not a method for idle curiosity seekers. Charging the KA body with extra energy is a potent and profound undertaking, which should not (in my opinion) be entered into lightly.

One reason for this is that as the KA becomes energized there will be a marked increase in the likelihood that you will experience the physical world as illusionary.

For instance, after particularly strong sessions with the Method (i.e., Creating an Energy Attractor) I often (though not always) experience my KA as just as vividly real as my physical body. In these instances, I am aware of my physical environment as usual (through my five senses), but it has a surrealistic tonal quality, and I sometimes have the distinct impression that I am in two bodies simultaneously—my physical and my KA.

This is, in point of fact, one of the primary shifts of attention that can take place when working with the KA. And I think one would do well to be aware of this possibility. Thus, when/if it arises, you won’t think that you are losing your mental grip on reality—which is why I am belaboring this point.

I think it is fair to say if you practice the Method, you will eventually sense physical reality in new ways—especially when your KA reaches critical mass.  By critical mass I mean those moments when your KA has been charged to such an extent that it affects your perception of reality.

In these moments, you may continue to, and probably will, experience the world through the five senses, but you might also see through the play of Maya (the illusion of the senses and the sensorial world). This can be amusing, exhilarating and blissful, or quite disorienting, quite frankly.

In point of fact, charging the KA can result, as I mentioned earlier, in the very odd perception of having two bodies simultaneously—one physical and the other energetic. While this is actually a sign of progress in terms of the KA’s development, it can be mentally challenging if you aren’t prepared for it.

Mental disorientation caused by seeing the world as an illusion should not be underestimated, especially if you are not prepared intellectually and philosophically for such a perception.

This, of course, brings us to a philosophical conundrum—is the world real or is it an illusion perpetrated by the dance of subatomic particles driven by the quirks and quarks of the quantum realm? For me, it (the world) is both real and unreal. And what determines our perception of it depends upon what is happening in our brains, and in the case of the KA, our etheric twin as well.

The Niyama of ethical constraint

I personally feel that anyone who chooses to charge his or her KA with ascension-energetics needs to have some philosophical underpinning regarding personal ethics—i.e., what you will allow yourself to do, and what you will not allow yourself to do.

The reason for this is that as your KA becomes energized, certain types of mental/spiritual powers will naturally arise. It is also vital to understand (in my opinion) that sometimes life-negative aspects of your consciousness may also arise as well. This inherently uncomfortable situation (i.e., the humble realization that there is something negative within you) is actually an opportunity for greater self-insight (if you choose to embrace self-awareness over unconsciousness).

Very simply put, the Niyama of Constraint helps you by placing a boundary on behavior, whether overt (meaning in the outer world) or subtle (meaning in the inner words).

It is up to you to determine what ethical constraint you choose. But for those who have not thought about this much, I offer a simple, highly beneficial niyama:

“I shall strive to remain harmless to myself and others.”

By striving to be harmless to yourself and others, you create a mental ally that will serve you, and others, as you climb the Ladder of your own consciousness to higher states of being.

But… if you are unwilling or unable to embrace this simple constraint on behavior, or another of your own choosing, then I strongly suggest you stay away from this way of building your KA.

Practical Suggestions

According to the Hathors, everyone alive is going to be affected by the solar winds, whether they invite the energetics or not.  For some of us, these energies are going to be downright maddening and difficult to contend with. Others of us will use these same energies to elevate and move up the tonal scale of ascended awareness.

There are many degrees or gradations of the ascension process, and if you have not previously read the Hathor message entitled The Art of Jumping Timelines, I suggest you consider doing so. It explains the basic concept of ascension and how to engage it.  You can find it in the Hathor Archives of our website.

If you are prepared for the rapid expansion of awareness and activation of your KA that this method brings, I have a few practical suggestions.

First of all, find your balance point. As you work with the Method you will find your own personal comfort zone, meaning how much increased energy in your KA you can tolerate. As you continue to work with the Method, you will be able to handle more energy. But don’t push the river, so to speak. Be gentle with yourself and be moderate.

I also don’t suggest doing this just before going to sleep, or you might not sleep! Again, each of us is different, and some of you may find it to be a great sedative. I do not.

Transition Phases of the Method

There are three fundamental phases in this technique.

First Phase

Place your awareness in your KA body, your spiritual twin or your ethteric double as it (the KA) is sometimes referred to. Since the KA is the same size and shape as your physical body, the inner space of your entire physical body is interpenetrated by this energy body.

Second Phase

As you hold your focus of attention on the entire KA body (from your head to your toes) shift your emotions into the harmonic of appreciation or gratitude. You do this by simply remembering the feeling of appreciation or gratitude. This creates the harmonic required for building the Energy Attractor. This emotional tone is absolutely necessary for creating the Energy Attractor as the Hathors describe it in their message.

Third Phase

Continuing to focus your mental awareness in your KA and simultaneously holding the harmonic of appreciation or gratitude, realize (know) that you are in a sea of photonic and magnetic energies. You are immersed in the solar winds without having to do anything. Once you successfully hold this concept along with attention in your KA and holding the harmonic of appreciation or gratitude, your KA will automatically start to draw in the ascension-enhancing energies of the solar winds.

This may be a tricky phase for beginners since the photonic and magnetic energies of the solar winds do not present themselves through the five senses. These energies are too subtle to be detected via the senses. However, the KA body can and will detect them and will draw them into itself much like (to use a biological metaphor) a plant senses the presence of water and draws the water into itself as needed.

Again, each person is unique in how he or she perceives the physical world and the subtle worlds of consciousness. Part of the discovery process that comes with the creation of an Energy Attractor is to find out how these subtle photonic and magnetic energies present themselves to you. As you continue to work with the Method you will become more familiar and comfortable with how you personally experience these unique subtle energies.

An Experiment in Consciousness and Healing

One of the fascinating things about this method of drawing energy to the KA is that it can be used to send healing and transformative energy to the physical body as well.

Since the KA interpenetrates every space of the physical body, there is no tissue, organ or system that is outside the KA. As a result of this, it is possible to draw ascension-energetics (i.e. via the solar winds) not only into the KA, but also into the physical body. This is, of course, a theoretical statement that will need to be proven as true, or not, by you through direct experience—your experience.

I call this application of the Method (i.e. Creating an Energy Attractor) An Experiment in Consciousness and Healing because each of us will find our own way to work with the healing potentials of this that are unique to us. Perhaps a few things I have noticed when working in this way with myself will prove helpful to others.

My own personal experience is that after I draw the energetics of the solar winds into my KA and let my KA body build itself for a while, I just shift my attention into any area of my body needing “healing,” and since energy follows awareness, the subtle energetics move from my KA into the area where I am focused.

This is not concentration. I repeat, not, concentration. It is as easy as taking a breath or lifting a feather. The subtle energetics in your KA will move effortlessly anywhere in your body you move your attention to—if you allow the movement.

As the flow of subtle energy flows from my KA into an area of my body needing “support” or “healing” I feel the tissues in those areas being energized somewhat like, though considerably less intensely, than when my KA is being energized by the solar winds (i.e. via the Energy Attractor). For me this energizing of my cells shows up as a physical sensation that is either comforting and/or energizing in the area where I am focused. Sometimes there are various presentations of interdimensional perceptions such as light and sometimes even inner  (or psychic) sound.

If you choose to explore this realm of possibilities for yourself, you will, no doubt, become familiar with how you experience the subtle energies of healing as they flow into your physical body from your KA.

One thing to take into consideration is that healing and transformative energies from the KA have a faster vibratory rate (in relation to the physical body). Thus, you may find a type of psycho-spiritual detox taking place if there is a lot of energetic-congestion in an organ or area of the body where you are focusing.

It is certainly possible to send healing and transformative energy from the KA to an area of your physical body without having any uncomfortable reactions. However, if you do experience discomfort, especially of the mental/emotional kind, you might consider reading an article I wrote some time ago entitled—Psycho-spiritual Detoxification: Thoughts and Observations—which you can find in the Articles section of the website.
My other suggestion is to drink some water if you have experienced a particularly strong response in your physical body after doing the Experiment (in Consciousness and Healing).

Final Thoughts

I suggest experimenting with the Method (just building the Energy Attractor by itself, as described by the Hathors) in short sessions to begin with. Find a time and space where you won’t be interrupted. Five to ten minutes is more than enough time to begin with. After you charge the KA, spend a few minutes sensing your KA, your physical body, and your immediate environment as it presents itself to you through your five senses. This sensing of your KA, your physical body and the environment will help you to integrate the charged energies more effectively. Remember, the reality of the KA does not circumvent the reality of the physical world or your physical body. It is an enhancement to the physical; it is, in fact, another dimension of consciousness.

It is a totally subjective call on your part as to how long and how often you work with the Method. Besides entering this work with curiosity, I think one of the most important things is to be joyful when creating an Energy Attractor. After all, as a creator, wouldn’t you want joy to be part of what you create?

Copyright Notice: ©2011 Tom Kenyon  All Rights Reserved  You may make copies of this message and distribute it in any media you wish so long as you do not alter it in any way, do not charge for it, credit the author and include this copyright notice. www.tomkenyon.com

Our mailing address is:

Tom Kenyon

PO Box 98

Orcas, WA 98280

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
GUEST jd GUEST jd

Re: Ascension....The Mechanics

the best book  (my opinion) you will ever find about ascension is "WHAT IS LIGHTBODY ...?" by TACHIRA TACHI REN.
channeled by  archangel Ariel of the Angelic Outreach
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Ascension..,,,About HuManity, the ''others'' and Ascension

This post was updated on .
Greetings Everyone,

A point of Clarity was given to me yesterday as I was playing my shamanic music and my hands were in water. Water is a Living Crystal, a conscious being which contains the ALL of Information, a drop being a fractal of the whole of the Body of Consciousness of the Liquid Crystal we call ''water''. We are made 95%? Of water and when immersed in Her Liquid Crystal we are immersed in Her Consciousness and often we receive instant downloads of inspiration and Truths.
This one hit me hard. I had to stop in awe and wonder at this nano second of a download. It is against what I myself have been praying for all my life, the Ascension of EVERYONE. But I too must get out of my personal comfort zone to realize the truth. The truth can be hard, brutal and shocking, but still it is TRUTH.

The main points being:
1) only about half of humanity is of Divinity, HuMane Beings.... And only these will ascend.
2) the ''others'' were allowed incarnation but they will expire by their own deeds, not by decree.

I have elaborated on the points made.

Many people will argue this Information, but that is for you and your comfort zone to decide. I'm only providing an insight .

About HuManity, the ''others'' and Ascension.

There are many people on this planet, spirits having a human experience, but not all of the spirits are of the Divine Spark of the True Humane Being. There is the ''human'', the biological species, and the HuMane being, the Divine Ensouled one whose composition includes something that is ineffable, an etheric ''something'' undefined.   Dark (evil = non Divine) forces have found ways of infiltrating the human experience with false beings. If you think this is another polarity or duality, it is the ONLY DUALITY in the Cosmos....is this force of evil that is against the Light. All other dualities as they are called are really contrasts, and are natural and normal, as in light (sun) dark (night), female, male, up, down, etc....all exist in many dimensions....but evil is the only discord. Human history is replete with their deeds on both individual scales and organized global scales. The complexity of these creations is not my domain of expertise.
For those who need to understand this research Organic Portals. This information, though sad and even shocking, is true.  Http://www.montalk.net/misc/62  An excerpt:
''This article first defines organic portals (OPs) and souled humans (non-OPs), then makes a comparison between them based on physical, psychological, and metaphysical structure. Second, it explores the evolutionary origin and purpose of both types of humans. Third, this article describes the function of OPs within modern society, particularly concerning their role as passive enforcers of the Matrix. Lastly, it contrasts the usefulness of intuition versus intellectual analysis when it comes to identifying OPs. Interspersed throughout this discussion will be additional comparisons between these and other Matrix agents, particularly soulless robotic humans.''

Half,  if not more of the current human population are not of the Divine Spark of God or the Full HuManE Being as I refer to them. Already I can 'hear' many screaming out of their belief systems and mindsets that ''all is One''. All TRUE LIFE  IS ONE, Yes! ......the HuMane Ones, the plants, Trees, Rocks, Waters, oceans, animals, minerals and ethers. But not all of what we perceive as life is of ''True Life'', nor Divine, of GOD. Just because we see something alive does not mean it is Divine. Sigh. This has been a hard one. However, we have always wondered how endless wars and rapists and pedophiles exist, and it is because they are not a being of Divine Source.

I have also personally come across many ''people'' who are of this ilk. Most of us have. But we didn't know what we were dealing with. These ''others'' are those who have incarnated for several reasons. One, to experience what it is to be Human/Divine. Another, to become detractors from the HuMane evolution of Ascension via their Matrix and which we all know, and yet another reason is to insert themselves into the HuMane experience for the inevitable Ascension, ''stealing a ride'' if you will, believing they will Ascend by default thusly bringing their species or race with them because what happens with one's DNA happens to all....their entire race.

None of these will be able to Ascend if they do not contain the True Divine Spark.

Those will perish and return from whence they came, a false life generating matrix of nothing.

Life in this Universe is for TRUE LIFE, not for things simply alive. Not all biological forms are of GOD.  The divergent forces are trying so hard to figure out how TRUE LIFE is created and which they desire so badly they are insane with jealousy.....how this True Life is created ! LOVE is the key and it belongs to those Divine Vessels DESIGNED  for it....the TRUE HUMANE ENSOULED BEING complete with feelings of goodness, kindness, compassion, empathy, love, joy, sharing, caring, nurturance, intuitive, creative, and many more beautiful feelings who are also incapable of harming life.

They will be pissed off at reading these words. Oh well.

They are trying with many false methods, but cannot reproduce the Divine Creation of GOD...the Beautiful One who possesses the Love, Feelings and Empathy of the True HuMane Being who is destined to become as GOD. These ones are sociopaths and usually sex fiends and militants and religious fanatics and tend to create hierarchical structures with intent of domination and control. They usually succeed because they do not care they violate Universal Laws. Non souled ones are not, as many misguided people believe, simply humans needing lessons , nor are they humans who abuse because they have been....no.....the eons long history of HuMan Life shows that the sociopathology has been permanent therefore not lessons or karma, because in our current times we have more non souled sociopaths now than ever before.....ever. Karma is when evolvement takes place on The Spiral of Life....lessons learned is spiraling, lessons not learned is a closed circle/wheel. The Spiral of Life is at least 3 dimensional, not a closed flat 2 dimensional wheel of endless cycles of sufferance.......flatland...... A closed cycle of death, pain and suffering being repeated, recycled, reinstated. The sophisticated technologies of the patrix (patriarchal matrix) created this closed wheel of ''karma'' for the True HuMan to remain stuck. The True Life pattern is a Spiral of multidimensional reality, spiraling and moving up with feeling and expansion.

These are the same forces who interfere with humanity because they don't want us to go where they cannot. Some are aware who they are and some are not. They exist to feed their survival needs and do not have aspirations......a distinctly divine quality born of genuine feelings intertwined with the Fabric of LIFE, GOD'S Mantle of Divinity. They have desires arising of need or gluttony, but they have no divine aspirations, nor care for another. They are self generating consumptive biological machines.

These ones have also, with their sciences and technologies (illusions), created extremely sophisticated ways of creating different timelines trying to guide humanity into false matrixes to which they are inexorably tied....it is their own future, inescapable. They have invaded the human experience and realities and invented timelines falsely guiding people where they themselves are stuck.....in inorganic lifestreams. All fascination with technologies is the trail they are leaving for you to follow into a demise they know they are stuck in because they know they shall never Ascend. The only thing they possess is a false ego and no soul, and they want you to fail. They are dangerous and murderous or at the very least leave you feeling that their feeling abilities are missing and this feels like sticky black energy. These ones have also predicted the future and horrible scenarios. What they have ''seen'' however, is their own demise. Biblical prophesies are just one example, the creations of patriarchs in all industries, and spewing out messages of 2012 hellish scenarios, economic and societal collapses and all their nefarious phallic business. This is what they want you, the True HuMane Being to believe. No true Divine Spark will experience demise of any kind. Only false lifeforms will experience this demise. Do not believe their catastrophic scenario's. They are convincing many of these because they themselves are convinced, because it is their own future, NOT THE FUTURE OF THE TRUE HUMANE BEING. Their so called ''information'' is all false, their own illusions superimposed upon the minds of HuManity through science, media and scalar waves and devices. These devises are not the fruits of an ''evolving'' species...they are the tools of an inorganic species to cause the demise of a True Organic Species. No technologies can mimic Life, but they try.

What I understood is that GOD allowed this massive incarnation of these soulless ones because it allows them to experience first hand, that they cannot do what ''HE'' did.......in other words ''let them try, they shall see''.......and that they will experience their own demise during the Ascension Period. They shall expire themselves and cannot attempt a failed venture again.

It is a seriously misplaced compassion to feel sympathy for these ones, for they are unnatural beings with no true Soul, no Heart and no capacity to be what Humanity truly represents, Love Beings with Divinity and Feelings destined to become as GODS.

So the information I received is that the population of true ensouled HuMans will Ascend however that process takes place, and the non souled beings will simply disintegrate, around half! Some of them know this and have created biological viruses to limit the amount of True HuManly Ascension. They've also generated wars to this affect. They spray chemicals in our skies preventing Cosmic Light from entering to assist your DNA, and call it weather modification. They fluoridate your waters not because they want to help your cavities, but because the fluoride is a Nazi devise designed to sedate you into ignorance. It is worldwide. They collect children and babies from the streets, and from foster homes rape them, sodomize them, then kill them and dispose of them in horrible ways. All to prevent more LightBeings from entering the Light Field of Divinity on Earth. Has anyone wondered how and why wars never end? Or why millions of children worldwide every year are missing never to be seen again? THEY know what is taking place with the True HuMane Being and with Ascension and the horrors of this world created by them has escalated and is the evidence that a ''certain population'' of this planet is trying to keep people in torment and suffering because they don't want you to go where they cannot......it is obvious with eyes.

The true hallmark signature of an Ensouled Being is CARE and FEELINGS, one who supports LIFE and lives to engender Joy and Bliss in themselves and others.

It is a bodacious attempt they made in entering the Human Experience, to both elevate themselves falsely and to keep us down,  but because Dark (evil) is not natural, not of GOD'S making, not of Life, inorganic, they shall not make it. The 'others' will go back into the ''nothing''.

Lady of the Woods

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Ascension...Carl Calleman Medication 2011

Hello Everyone and infinite blessings to all.

I didn't know where to post this, but because I feel it is directly associated with an ascension process I decided to add it to this topic of Ascension.

This meditation is by Carl Calleman in October 2011. It is a truly beautiful meditation. I highly recommend time spent with these higher conscious thoughts.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/30480786?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0%22

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.