'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

This post was updated on .
What follows was 'spun off' from a couple of e-mails I wrote recently, that served to open up the subject.

---------------------------------------
I have had a number of bodily 'ascension experiences' in the past, but now something else has emerged.  I have gone into a degree of inner silence that I find remarkable.  It is like the altered state that one might attain by the end of a long meditation, or in some deep ritual - but it is instantly there every time I withdraw my attention from the outer.  It has becme the 'default' if you will, and a definite change.  It allows me to (automatically) sit completely without thoughts, and has become increasingly obvious over a few weeks, until I (just) realised what was happening.  I think several things will spring from this.  My sense is that this 'ability to automatically default to empty' may be neccessary for true manifestation to be deployed - otherwise the 'chatter' in one's head would start manifesting in a most unruly way.  For some time I have regarded much of my living experience as a meditation, but this has gone to a new level.  I also sense that my connectivity to other realms may be upgraded by this profound faculty of completely switching off at will, and doing so instantaneously.

Does this sound familiar?

The above had me wondering if the whole business of 'brain chatter' is yet another false construct of the illuminasti, or their antecedents.  Dowsing gives me a vigorous 'yes', and indicates this happened in the distant (to us) past, starting about four milennia back.  A very effective way to diminish our connectivity, and to raise the status of the ego too (since higher connection is a 'competitor', outranking the poor, over-sensitive ego if it is properly in place).  I wanted to explore this information, so last night I asked for input on the subject.  This morning (November 6th) the first line of the following message started to resonate in my head, so I went to my PC to see what would come.  This is what I received:

"This ‘brain chatter’ you have focused on is, indeed, a program – or, more correctly, a series of programs.  They are designed to ‘enclose’ the mind, so that thought processes that should naturally be shared and interacting with higher realms (or other humans) are actually reflected straight back on themselves using several techniques.  For example, there are selective ‘frequency mirrors’, energy devices that work like their namesake.  Some categories of thought (usually of the ‘higher’ type) are greatly restricted by these devices, when they should very much be shared.

"There are also ‘thought benders’, which serve a similar function, but include a built-in delay.  By dint of an entrapping program, they are launched, fly for a while, and then turn back to their originator – much like a guided missile that turns, and (wrongly) identifies its launching station as the target. This gives rise to many experiences of ‘déjà vu’ as the same thought is experienced going out, and then coming back moments later.  There are also, of course, déjà vu events that are real, recollections from some other time and place ‘leaking through’ into the current moment.  The ones referred to here are not real, however – more like a ‘double image’, i.e., thought going out, same thought returning.

"This latter is why the natural faculty of human telepathy (amongst other things) is hardly working.

"Much of the brain chatter is the result of active thought forms, constructed entities that have a limited intelligence of their own, and can take a subject that you are considering, and cause the subject matter – usually something relatively challenging to resolve – to go round and round in your head.  The more extreme of these can circulate for many years, so that things that could, in principle, be easily resolved just keep on coming up, the same story circulating time and again.  Some repeating patterns in our physical lives, often played out with a group of others, are the result of these thought-forms, whose purpose appears to be to disallow resolution, stopping us from learning and moving on.

"Then there are the ‘memes’ of society, capable of forcing their attention on the recipient by constant reinforcement.  The most powerful of these are actually programs connected to elements of the global grid, from whence they draw their operating power. Such memes are often contradictory to what, deep down, we know to be the truth – thus, they can run and run as unresolved though-conflicts, giving rise to yet more ‘chatter’ in the process.  Many of these memes have been constructed by other humans, or those inhabiting a physical body like ours, but who are not human.

"Much of that which we consider to be ‘inspiration’ comes from other levels of consciousness, and would, under best conditions, be extremely valuable, a key part of one’s natural connection to higher consciousness.  But the other levels of brain chatter, and the individual programs that cause it, deeply compromise this faculty, leaving us short of discernment as to where such inspiring material may be coming from.  This provides a means of abuse, so that not all material that arrives in this way is of the highest integrity.

"Finally, there are human-based techniques that rely on entrainment of the brain waves of others.  This can be used to impart messages – giving the impression of channelling, for instance – or to alter moods.

"As a separate, but related issue, ‘mind’ has been falsely confined to ‘head’.  In actuality, there are brain cells distributed throughout the human body, turning it into a highly sensitive receptor.  This extends even further, as the human aura and energy bodies have, within them, a kind of ‘virtual brain cell’, which, in principle at least, allow us to think in a vast spatial way too.  When operational, this allows us to ‘flow virtual brain cells’ to any point we wish to focus on – and, for the skilled practitioner, there are few limits to this ability.  It holds the potential to make us all natural remote viewers across space, time, scale (i.e., very large to very small) and dimension.  The extension of such viewing is to become consciously present at the point on which we are focused - thus, people focusing on human events at other times and places can be seen there, even able to communicate with those who are sensitive to such 'phenomena'.

This provides the basis for bi and multi-location, and eventually the ability to explore the universe without restriction.

"For most of us, the capacity to ‘think with our bodies’ (and well beyond) has long since been turned off.  Thus, another level of brain isolation is created, one that cuts us off from some powerful faculties.  These are faculties that give us some truly god-like abilities, since our consciousness cease to be (largely) restricted to our physical bodies once they are successfully re-activated.

"Many of these restricting programs have been a part of the progressing of individuation, a key reason that we came to the 3D physical realm.  Others are inserts by beings outside humanity (both physical and energy based) who have ‘managed’ or ‘interfered with’ our thinking processes, depending on how you view what they have done.  Whatever – for all these restrictions are now past their ‘sell-by’ dates, and need to be de-constructed as we move through the ascension process.

"A number of higher faculties will be enabled as a result."

---------------------
I shall now look into what can be done to return all of the above to the higher 'no chatter programs, no mind interference' state and see if there is a 'clean-up' program available that can be run.

Love to all,

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: 'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

This makes much sense to me thinking of two things ... releasing the ego to go on its way if one considers that this ego may have been 'created' and given to us by those that did not have our wellbeing at heart, and accepting a higher ego that does the job that we need it to do.  This job is simply to act as the messenger between the various parts of us.  Secondly, a DNA upgrade, including accepting the potential of the so called 'junk' DNA.

I experience similar moments, so much so that I worry that I am "in denial" at some level, i.e., not looking fully at the facts and not seeing 'reality'.  Kinda like I should be more worried about this, or about that.  It does feel like a 'split' in consciousness happening, i.e., some part of this here and now consciousness might be 'growing smaller' and a different, more connected flow is taking its place.  It is as if I do not see this reality.  And it is a key I think to true manifestation, i.e., emptying what is, to allow what is to be, to fully become.

There is a process that I've been following recently in order to become a more skilled creator.  That is to go through the 'negative probabilities' of any situation and recognize that they may be there, but then release them.  Once one has recognized that this negative or that negative may exist, and release, it seems as if these probabilities go on their way and a choice can be made for a preferable course of events.

Love
Christa
Uwe Uwe

Re: 'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

I do experience these things myself periodically. It feels like waiting waiting waiting.....a "nothing seems to matter any more" feeling. A great many things I once held dear have lost their lustre now, or maybe I do not give them any more attention. This anti-association with 'stuff' has a dissolving effect and I inevitably feel lighter afterwards, and that is no doubt the desired result!

It can be difficult in meditation to reach your particular zone, without all the chatter and woes, but I feel that this is quite different. Maybe we are being introduced to the 'Off Button'? Now, that Would save a lot of time.

I believe that this 'brain chatter' is a deliberate attempt by the illuninazi's to force attention to the masses, programs they created with their various dark agenda's. A lack of silence or 'en masse' flow interruption will help to keep the population in enslavement mode, since their attention is on the programs, and not on their higher faculties.

Love
Uwe
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
risingheart risingheart

Re: 'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

I must say that I have been a victim, for sure in regard to the brain chatter. It's been a few years now
that I have quieted this chatter considerably. It was very frustrating because I wanted to be in the
moment in my meditation and my mind would continue to wander. I stopped meditating for a while.
Then, I decided that I wanted and needed to meditate to clear my mind and worked harder to
achieve this desire.

What you say Peter, certainly makes sense. There have been moments when I have felt a  degree
of inner silence, but not often enough. And, I can truly see how the illuminasti and I'm guessing
the Annunaki had something to do with this embedded programs, ego chatter and the 'memes"
of society.

What you have found, as I can see as truth, that our brain cells are distributed throughout the
human body is such a phenomenal piece of information. And something worth practicing to
achieve in our continuing ascension.

I do not keep up with most of what is going on around me, so when I do talk with people, I find
their reality is different from mine and I'm at times quite surprised. And, I must admit I don't feel
the anxieties and discomforts that others do feel around me. I've been able (so far) to do this and
trust I will continue to be free from these negative emotions and circumstances.

I agree with you, Uwe, that things that I held dear to me have also lost their lustre now. Some I
still given attention and they feel meaningless, and others I don't anymore.

I used to always get angry at myself for mistakes, minor infractions  or just stupid things I would
say or do, that would cause myself discomfort. Now I actually stop and either laugh or thing on a
positive outcome. When I realized I was doing this, it certainly made me feel good.

So, I know changes are happening to me, maybe not quantum, but I feel changes happening.

Love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
risingheart risingheart

Re: 'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

Here's a question that's been on my mind. Would singing the same song over and over again,
as it  keep popping into mind every day, be a form of "brain chatter"?

Every once in a while, I'll get a song in my head like that and it makes me crazy. Some songs
I really like and others I didn't care about too much. And, I'll actually say to myself, okay,
already, how about something different .... lol.
their path.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: 'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

Hi Eleanor,

Actually, you pose an interesting question.  Three possibilites come to mind on reading you posting. Firstly, somethines repeating songs have a specific message to them, perhaps in the words, the mood they create, the memories they invoke.  So, a good question is 'what is the message'.

Second, there are some pieces of music that are transformative, i.e., the power is in the music itself, and it is 'working on you'.  It can be a great work, or a very simple tune, and in essence, aspects of it that are resonant are entraining part of your personal energy systems.  [as an aside, there is a great example of this in the past.  Many of the major works of Handel, Mozart and others of their time were deeply encoded with highly transformative musical energies. Then, the metal frame was invented for the piano - this meant that strings could be made tighter, to give a brighter sound.  The piano was also becoming a featured instrument in the context of the orchestra (all those fine piano concertos), who had to tune all the other instruments up to match the new capabilities of the piano - the whole orchestra, plus the music they played, went up around one and a half tones, creating what, today, is known as 'concert pitch.  As a result, all those wondeful transformational works went completely out of the intended frequency range - and could no longer do their work!][Also worth just mentioning that quite a lot of 'pop' music has exactly the opposite effect, though I think this phase is passing now}

I find, when I sing in a choral concert, that the music stays with me for a good few days afterwards - but, because it tends to be uplifting and inspirational stuff, I tend to enjoy the on-going experience.  Then, on day, it will simply be gone.

And the third possibility - that it is, as you ask, just brain chatter.

I guess that what is important is how you feel about it.  If something positive seems to be going on, then stay with it.  If there is a message, as soon as you 'get it', the tune will almost certainly go away.  If it doesn't feel good, then tell it to do exactly that - GO AWAY.  I usually over-write it with another favorite tune, if I don't want it to continue.

So - I hope all your 'personal concerts' are of the uplifting and enjoyable kind!

Love and best,

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
risingheart risingheart

Re: 'Brain Chatter' - a way to restrict our higher faculties?

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your foresight. Great information. I will be more in tune ... lol... with the next time
I have this experience. If it be a message, I will sort it out. If it be transformative, I will work it
out. If just upbeat and enjoyable go with it for as long as it feels good. And, if it's just brain
chatter, I will tell it to go away and create a new music-go-round.

Blessings and love