Decree for Removing Karma

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Decree for Removing Karma

There are often a large number of ‘imprints’ which we unknowingly carry, logged into various parts of our bodies / auras / energy systems / interconnections.  Essentially, these are karmic, although some may also be associated with past vows, spells and the like (all of which are dealt with here).  These can be passed down both genetically - through generation after generation – and through our soul lineage and past lives. Many of these are very negative in character, and now serve no useful function (although they may have done at some point in the past).

They urgently need to be removed from all of us, since so doing supports our shift in consciousness and our ascension journey to the New Reality! And, in the process, removal also assists our ability to manifest.  Indeed, having heavy karmic stuff outstanding can greatly diminish your ability to move upwards, and add unwanted trauma to the process as it gets 'forcibly' cleared by the rising energies.

If you can do this process with two others (with them either partcipating, or just witnessing) it will increase the power of the decree.  This can, of course, be achieved via Skype (or phone).

Negative imprints can be removed by decree, in the following general form (but feel free to adapt to specific needs) :-

‘By my right of decree as an evolving human creator of the physical realm of Earth, I call upon my higher selves, my I AM presence, my guides, guardian and elementals, and upon God, All-that-is, to be with me and support me in this my decree. I now request and require that :-

“ All negative genetic and social imprints, including those energies caused by past-life traumas both physical and mental, now be lifted and permanently removed from my unconsciousness, from my body, from my Chakras, Aura and energy system and from all that which I AM in this physical incarnation : and that my bodily energies and systems immediately be re-balanced so that no void exists in which such negative influences might be re-established”

I ask for the release of all related crystals, devices, thought-forms, emotions, matrices, spells, veils, cellular memories, false pictures of reality, genetic limitation and negative programming NOW!

Under the Law of Grace and by the Decree of Victory!
By the Decree of Victory! By the Decree of Victory!
As Spirit wills, I ask for healing and re-balancinging. As Spirit wills, I AM healed and re-balanced!
In the beginning, I AM THAT I AM !

                                        SO BE IT, NOW.
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
risingheart risingheart

Re: Decree for Removing Karma

Hi Peter,

This Decree for Removing Karma, is just what my higher self order.  Great  and helpful
posting.

I texted edited it, so I could print it out and use it at anytime I wish to.

Blessings and Love,
Eleanor

Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Miriam Miriam

Re: Decree for Removing Karma

Hi Peter~ I did this decree on my own this morning. It is powerful. It is hard to describe how I feel, I was disoriented for most of the day, a bit tired and took a couple of naps, a shifting I guess, and a mild throbbing head ache developed which would not budge with coffee or water or food.
It is night now and it is gone.
I would like to do this with a couple of my kids(twenties); I think it is a marvelous tool.