Elenin: Annunaki coming to Beat Up the Illuminasti?

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Elenin: Annunaki coming to Beat Up the Illuminasti?

        I have just had an e-mail exchange with a friend, on the subject of Elenin and the Annunaki. I think it is worth re-playing for readers to RMN.

Peter / Xavier Hermes

Note: the percentages in brackets i.e., (85%) refers to my dowsing to check the accuracy of the statement. I use a 0 to 100 percentage chart and pendulum to do this. XH

        --------------------------
Friend: Xavier, have you any thoughts on Elenin? It's predicted to start making itself known - to put it mildly - in August. NASA have already issued a full alert to all their personnel.

Xavier responds: Firstly, I ask the pendulum if this Elenin is Nibiru? I get 100%

There were pictures a few weeks back that showed the 'comet' with at least eight smaller bodies in two straight lines arranged symmetrically behind it - as you know, Nibiru is said to have satellites, so that fits - but here, they are even flying in formation! [And note that there are nine bodies in total. Put it in a slightly frencified form 'le nine', rearrange the letters = Elenin. Coincidence?]

Friend: Am I dreaming or is this under intelligent direction?
I've dowsed that it is, and that we can request it to pass by without causing harm.
If that's the case and I got the same result twice, is this right do you think?

Xavier Responds: There have been a number of statements to this effect. The pendule agrees! Sheldan Nidle, the Galactic Federation contact, has long stated that Nibiru will not do massive damage on its flyby. My sense is that they don't have total control, but can adjust direction slightly, and to some extent speed - indeed, just like our rather basic spacecraft which often use the gravity of planets as a directional / speed management tool. They seem able to do more than this, but when I ask 'do they have total control' I get just 16%...meaning no, it is limited

Friend: We are making such good progress - ie with all the revelations - that it seems a pity to be wiped off the cosmic map before we've achieved the clean-up.

Xavier Responds: Tentatively I don't think this is the scenario - that is mostly the fear merchants at work. Three things arise. Firstly, although all commentators about Nibiru give it a fixed orbit time (about 3600 years if I recall correctly) I have thought for a long time that they are actually on a diminishing orbit. Second, this leads to a strong possibility that at some point they will go into a conventional orbit around the sun - rather than the hugely elliptical one they have been on. Finally, I think their control range allows them to make the choice (100%) to do this on this specific flyby - or not. Interesting then, to speculate how they might get to a non-disruptive stable orbit from where they are heading right now.

Another thought: there was a commentary that resonated for me, a while back now, that says that the Annunaki (the civilisation supposedly on Nibiru and its 'satellites') have been burdened by great karma because of what they did when they originally arrived on Earth in ancient Mesopotamia - which fundamentally broke the rules and protocols as between civilisations, however advanced one is over the other (think Star Trek 'Prime Directive). You will remember the story of the big split between Enlil and Enkai (brothers and Annunaki leaders for the Earth project) - the context at the time was their making us a slave planet principally for the mining of gold. One brother recognised the damage this would do to themselves, and objected strongly, opposing the other brother in doing so. Incidentally, it seems that the Annunaki are not subject to our very short life-spans, so maybe the same guys are still around?

Also worth noting that they claim to have genetically engineered us, which I am told is not true (100%) but instead they interfered with our genetics, to gain control over us and give us a strong fear component psychologically (100%). (= very big karmic offence for the Annunaki!) And they left us the origins of the illuminasti which they established to keep their control system going, using beings that were not human but had been incarcerated here on Earth after being pursued across space for their crimes elsewhere. So, the Annunaki found a willing and very psychopathic class willing to run things for them!

Today's situation appears to be that that the Annunaki now recognise that they need to clear their Earth-related karma, and are 'coming here to put things right'. (82% - so there is more to come on this). The illuminasti are now way out of line from their original standing instructions from the Annunaki (who are reputed, anyway, to have moved substantially towards the light quite recently). Thus, it maybe that it is the illuminasti that has much to fear (100%), not the rest of us. For us, there is the possibility that the Annunaki will be motivated to remove all sorts of controls and reverse the genetic modifications they made in the distant past. This act would help them deal with the karmic debt.

At the Annunaki leadership level, it seems that 90% are 'for' such positive action concerning humanity, with a 10% minority remaining against (100%).

I also have to say that, although I get a lot of positives around the above statements, I also have reservations about them. Basically, I see the Annunaki motivation still being for them (service to self?), not for us, so they actually need to go quite a lot further towards the light, with an accompanying change of perspective, in order to fully deal with their karmic challenges. Although they are very powerful beings (at least, by human standards) they also have a history of being pretty dysfunctional. It seems that many of our more evolved humans now greatly outrank the Annunaki rulers in true wisdom (100%)(I don't think the Annunaki do 'meek' somehow...). Also, while they were here there we many amongst their number who tried to do good things for humanity - even though the overall effect of them as a civilisation being here was a great big negative! There is thus some good legacy, as well as more negative.

If I am right though, this Annunaki arrival should have the illuminasti quaking in their boots. Maybe THAT is why the underground fortified bases!
        ---------------

Well, if this is a little speculative...we shall know within a couple of months, three at most! Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Elenin: Annunaki coming to Beat Up the Illuminasti?

This post was updated on .
Xavier Hermes wrote
There were pictures a few weeks back that showed the 'comet' with at least eight smaller bodies in two straight lines arranged symmetrically behind it - as you know, Nibiru is said to have satellites, so that fits - but here, they are even flying in formation! [And note that there are nine bodies in total. Put it in a slightly frencified form 'le nine', rearrange the letters = Elenin. Coincidence?]
I think one of the pictures in question may be this one.

Also...I have just been made aware of this news.

http://members.beforeitsnews.com/story/712/706/Spacecraft_Captures_Video_Of_Giant_Asteroid_Approach.html
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi