Fascinating Information about the OITC

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Fascinating Information about the OITC

A letter from OITC  has appeared on the Abundant Hope website, explaining who they are to a much greater degree than previously. Their master trust is called Foundation Divine: included in its structure is the St. Germain Trust that is widely known about.  The letter appears here:

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Whistleblower_and_OITC_114/The_Office_of_International_Treasury_Control_OITC__3635.shtml

Love to all,

Peter

Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: Fascinating Information about the OITC

This is quite amazing Peter.  I'm still holding the energy of the work that we did together and of course, reminding our creation every now and again that we have created and we are looking toward manifestation.  This year I think!
Fynn Helliscate Fynn Helliscate

OITC tried to help Iceland with 100 Billion USD

Peter / All,

I have been going through the OITC's question and answers page and came across this very enlightening answer to a question raised by an Icelander, to ask for help in this time of trouble.  The OITC offered 100Billion US Dollars (minimum) in immediate aid, but it was never acknowledged or accepted.

This makes me wonder about the 5 Billion USD loan that has now been secured from the IMF 'banks' to pay their rothschild  debt discussed on Rumor Mill News yesterday.  Perhaps now confirming that the eruption was a deliberate act of sabotage (scalar technology?), to 'encourage' Iceland to take the new (powers that were) debt, to pay the old (powers that were) debt.

If anyone knows how to spread the word of this in Iceland, wouldn't it be worth the effort to undermine the idiots of the 'powers that were' by informing the population of the OITC offer?

Here's the (indirect) link to the q&a page

http://www.unoitc.org/faq020609.pdf

By the way... normally a volcanic eruption of this scale would reach around the World in 24 hours and the dust particles would cause adverse weather conditions and spectacular sunsets... If it was large enough then most airports would be caused problems... OR is it that the several large eruptions each year have been forgotten about, especially as no airports get shut down normally by such activity?

In Central Europe the weather has been crystal clear, with bright blue skies and warm winds... just like they used to be before Chemtrails!!!

Don't you just love putting all these things together... no such thing as coincidences, even if we don't have all the information.

In the meantime, the OITC do respond to every sensible question... just send them in.

All the best for now, and loads of love,
Fynn
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Iceland, volcanoes, commercial aircraft groundings and more.

In fact, the global war that is raging in the banking field - and has been now for some while - can be characterised as being between those with the real resources (as represented, so it is claimed, by the OITC), and the offshore bankers (read Rothschilds) and their ever rolling Fiat money printing presses.  If a nation such as Iceland were to take up an OITC offer it would be a massive breach in the fiat defences. Almost certainly it would start a rapid trend to get 'out from under' the financial bully-boys!

It has been suggested that the volcano-under-the-glacier in Iceland is a debt collection exercise - there are several such in Iceland, it appears, some of which threaten population centres.  Perhaps this is a demonstration, probably using HAARP, with the threat of 'pay up or have a disaster'.  With all the Illuminasti's usual subtlety.

Two nights ago, I looked at a satellite picture of the ash cloud - it went slightly south of east from Iceland, and clear north of Scotland - and then swiftly petered out.  Now, there have been north easterly winds coming in from north of Siberia the last few days, so the tail could conceivably be turned back towards Europe - but where is the evidence?

There is definitely some nefarious plan in play. Actually, I see the the global news scene as having become 'spot the scam', as they have come thick and fast over the last few months: so, what is this one about?

The most obvious is the old powers clamping down on travel as another act of control and destruction - the airlines are undoubtedly loosing zillions - but my dowsing indicates a 'no' to this.  There is apparently a big solar storm on its way - but this has not caused closedowns in the past, and again, I get a 'no'. Alternative historian and commentator Jay Wiedner in a recent broadcast says that the Nephlim that have been trapped on Earth for 6000 years are in the final stages of leaving (hooray!) so maybe this is not to be seen?  But again, I get a 'no'.  And the same with regard to anything else that is not supposed to be witnessed.

At the same time, Obama appears (according to rumour) to have just flown across Europe in Air Force One to meet with Putin in Moscow. Hmmm...

Remember that the old powers usually have several reasons for every scam, attempting to gain multiple objectives in one hit.  But here, nothing seems to compute as yet.

So far, then, this scam remains a mystery.  Five gold stars to the first person to spot it correctly...

Love to all,

Peter
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: Iceland, volcanoes, commercial aircraft groundings and more.

It is sure that this whole story is wearing increasingly thin with each successive postponement of when flying will again be allowed.  Just for fun, here are my various speculations ... and they all kinda fall within a hegelian dialectic framework ... problem, create conditioning that a change is needed, and then a solution that grabs power - arguing both sides of the issue ,

- a power grab / show of power created with a scalar weapon, or simply taking advantage of a natural disaster to prove power or span of control?.  (US vs Russia?)
- bait and switch - take humankind's eyes off of something ... like complete financial meltdown/financial world war III happening now but we cannot see it yet as the veils and the deception is still in place? - creating something to blame for meltdown?
- something to do with the polish president's death - perhaps this was caused by Russia and this closing of airspace is again a show of power by western illuminarfi?  a fight between illuminarfi factions?
- an evacuation of some strange beings (nephilim), or a meeting with some strange beings?
- an excuse for something, like coming food shortages?
- a relaunch of the global warming agenda?

I cannot help but think that the Goldman Sachs fraud and the Chinese Earthquake are all connected.  But, cannot get to clearly lay out the connections.  Interesting though ... end game here!
Fynn Helliscate Fynn Helliscate

Re: Iceland, volcanoes, commercial aircraft groundings and more.

Just an observation from this afternoon/early evening, the Chem-trail spraying has started again (that's about 4.00 pm this afternoon (Monday 19th April 2010) over South Western Germany (including Frankfurt).

It's strange that the public flights are not continuing yet.

Love and more,
Fynn

Re: Iceland, volcanoes, commercial aircraft groundings and more.

Here is the Christopher Story outline of what is happening now.  I sure did not read it all, as it is awfully long ... but in bits and pieces .. it is interesting.  The pieces about the european grounding of all aircraft he says is as a result of russia.  I don't know if this material has integrity, so read with your intuition.  :-)

http://www.worldreports.org/news/286_world_revolution_agentur_at_each_others_throats