Final Demise of the 3D Time-lines

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Final Demise of the 3D Time-lines

There is nothing there. When I contemplate what happens next in our world there is just a blank, a sense of the very next moment not having been created as yet. Something of great significance has ended.

In the handing over from one reality to another, there will always be an ending, that final moment when the outgoing reality simply ceases to be, every last frequency of its beingness having demised. When we come to that point, it is a great disconnection, a finality, termination. And we are at that point now – or rather, it is immediately ahead of us.

For a while now, genuine seers have not been able to see into the future, as if the carrier wave they use to project and transit forward has gone missing – which, indeed, it has. The principle time-line of the old reality, and its alternatives, have simply dried up.

The frequency being carried by humanity as a whole appears to have more than tripled over the last three years or so, having been essentially static for many, many generations. This truly spectacular upward movement is extraordinary, yet, in some ways, it is a symptom as wells as being a driver, for the transitional reality we now inhabit has slipped its moorings from the old duality. What little remains of that old reality has been left floundering on the quayside, while the ship of human consciousness has now detached, and is embarked on its journey to the New Reality without the impediment all that which previously held it back.

So, if as a seer you want to ply your trade, you must first look at higher – and upward moving – frequency. And the New Reality that starts to form there is constantly on the move. It will not stabilise for quite some time to come, and so the basis for prediction is now most uncertain, its validity very short term at best.

We are better served by creation, using our expanding faculties to build the path in front of us, rather than asking 'what is in store' - for there are no stable answers to this question as yet. It is ours to create!

We are individually getting used to being in these new and higher frequencies, and as we do so, our movement up through them quickly becomes exponential. We still have a considerable way to go – in frequency terms – but the latter part of this journey is very swift compared with the first stage.

There is an important distinction to be made here: we can hold these higher energies, but a time will arrive where we are required to integrate them into every atom of our bodies. This will be activated, at least in part, by external energies arriving on planet Earth, a cyclic event happening for the first time in around thirteen thousand years. Recent comments about the observation of an ‘energy cloud’ close by in our region of space, and the fact that we appear to be entering it, are a big clue to what is now ‘in play’, energetically speaking.

Meanwhile, our planetary journey comes under the influence of a new grouping. This grouping has no structure, no 'command and control', no over-riding agenda save that of embracing a much higher level of consciousness. They are those people who have the bravery, the confidence and the inspiration to vision the potential of the new high-frequency home for humanity will be its primary creators. Many of them are already starting to live these new possibilities, manifesting them into the 'real' of their lives. The energetic structure is now largely there, the task in this moment is to fill in the detail as the New Reality become a co-created, coherent and high consciousness fact for each of us.

So, dear ones, if you are not visioning the New Raelity already, now is the moment. If you are still living the habits and practices of the old 3D duality, now is the moment to cast them off and go with the flow, for together we are manifesting something extraordinary. You will not want to miss it! For soon that blank in our immediate future will fill, and the long-promised Golden Age will start to come ever more clearly into focus.

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Fynn Helliscate Fynn Helliscate

Re: Final Demise of the 3D Time-lines

Beautiful Peter, Just Beautiful...

It's felt like a very long journey so far, this is fantastic news.

I have felt an emptiness over the last few days but could not place where and why it is or was.

Thank you,
Love and All the best,
Fynn

Mr.Robertson96002 Mr.Robertson96002

Re: Final Demise of the 3D Time-lines

For most of my life I have had what I have come to think of as "future memories."

In general these visions come in the form of what my unconscious mind perceives. The conscious mind is confined to the present and perceives the “moment.” But the unconscious mind is not confined to the present, it is able to perceive the past, present and the future. The future is not set and can vary depending on the choices made, and due to this, there may be a number of possible futures. But always there is one that has more”weight” and is more likely to come about.

The problem is “seeing” what the unconscious mind has seen. This is often very difficult for me and I have little control over what I see or the amount of detail that I am able to perceive. Some visions are crystal clear and contain lots of details, others are more vague.

In most every case what I am able to see are short visions from my life, a glimpse of a room, someplace that I live, or a street where I drive to and from work every day. I have seen myself and my wife much older, and I have seen myself before my death. I have seen many, many years into the future.

It is very interesting that you should mention that for some time it was not possible for the seers to see the future, because for some time my “future memories” became dim and difficult to see.

But recently, in the last few months, I am again able to see the glimpses of times yet to come.

From what little I am able to see, the coming times will be difficult. In most of my far future memories, I live a life without electricity. People use bicycles to get around or they walk. We heat with wood and have returned to lives much closer to the farm where we grow our food.

I don't want to disagree with you, but I do not see the world ending, I see it changing and becoming a very different place from where we live now.

Re: Final Demise of the 3D Time-lines

Mr.Robertson96002 wrote
The problem is “seeing” what the unconscious mind has seen. This is often very difficult for me and I have little control over what I see or the amount of detail that I am able to perceive. Some visions are crystal clear and contain lots of details, others are more vague.
Still to today I see glimpses, they are very clear, I can articulate them and describe them, but I do not know how they fit in and what they mean.  It is maddening sometimes - it is like grasping for a soap bubble floating in the air.

Mr.Robertson96002 wrote

I don't want to disagree with you, but I do not see the world ending, I see it changing and becoming a very different place from where we live now.
I think I agree.  I do not think we will see the world go poof and go away.  But I do think we may make a frequency adjustment and end up in a different place - even if it might be the same place (duh that sounds like gibberish).  We have all kinds of fancy names for this .. ascension, dimensionality shift, the rapture and so on.  This frequency adjustment is now in process for many.
Mr.Robertson96002 Mr.Robertson96002

Re: Final Demise of the 3D Time-lines

Amarynth,
I think I understand what you are saying, basically that we are talking about pretty much the same thing, only using different words.

I have been seeking people who understand about past lives and things that are "beyond our daily lives" for some time now.

When I was very young I began to remember past lives. One was of a man who was part of a group who came here a very long time ago. They came here to join with humanity and to help. I remember some of his life, his planet and his technology (not how to make it, just how he used it, it was thought controlled). They dressed all in white, had pale skin, white hair and very pale eyes. They communicated with thought and did not speak vocally.

They died in a giant tsunami, the entire group, standing together on the beach. They just stood there and let the water take them. They knew that they would be born again and they had come to this world to help the people here to learn and move towards a greater understanding of themselves and how they should live with their world and others.

When I was younger there were always the 3. The man from the past, a young woman who died in a storm at sea (my last life), and an old cowboy who died from a gunshot wound (the one before her). Those 3 were always with me, guiding in a way, and I never felt alone.

As a child I would know things before they happened. As a teen I would often feel what people were thinking, and had visions of places and things that you would not believe. As a young adult I began to "remember" the future and began to experience visions of the aliens who live in this solar system with us and some who just "pass though."

In the darkness of the other side I have met with my family members who have died. They move on so quickly, beginning to live again and forget the life they lived before. Childhood has a way of making us forget.

In the last few years I have become aware of a sea of souls that stretch out around me in the darkness. Not the souls of others, but the memories of lives lived, my memories. They stand in the darkness, empty, waiting for me to enter them and remember their lives.

I think we are all like that, endless and timeless, like that man from another world in a far away time. He knew he was immortal. That was why they came. They had lived so long and they wanted to help, and to have the adventure of living here on a new world.

Take care.
Mike

Mr.Robertson96002 wrote:

I don't want to disagree with you, but I do not see the world ending, I see it changing and becoming a very different place from where we live now.
I think I agree.  I do not think we will see the world go poof and go away.  But I do think we may make a frequency adjustment and end up in a different place - even if it might be the same place (duh that sounds like gibberish).  We have all kinds of fancy names for this .. ascension, dimensionality shift, the rapture and so on.  This frequency adjustment is now in process for many.

Zurali Zurali

Re: Final Demise of the 3D Time-lines

Yes this is not about the 'End of the World'.....just the end of the 'World' as we know it and the Beginning of the New Reality which is destined to begin soon, in 2013, when begins a new planetary cycle for the next 26,000 and 52,000 years.....the next in-breath and out-breath of this planet.  This is our planet's rhythm and we are part of Nature.

This is a Quantum physical fact.

Old ways, old realities, old systems, old projects, old tactics.....everything will close.  Sure, there maybe some dove-tailing but that is the foundation of what is going on. Governments, companies, all are trying to finish projects by the end of 2012, because they know this fact.
Meanwhile, Sony, with its epic film '2012', spent huge amounts of money to try and scare the public that it is the 'end of the world', DARING to supposedly 'quote' the Mayans!!!.......the Mayans have never said it is the end of the world at all, and asked that we all boycoted such a ridiculous film.

And the seers don't see a clear picture yet of the future, as it is still for US TO CREATE!!!!  Everything is still open to possibility.  We can still live in the question, like the Warriors of Light that we are.

It is literally up to humanity as to which direction we go in.  Even if we receive help from other outside positive species or races, they cannot DO IT for us.  They need to see that finally humanity is growing up, no longer being the baby, and finally develops in the way that has been long awaited.

For example, had the p'wers-tha-twere (the twit-twats!) had their ways a few years ago, we would all be chipped by now and heading downwards towards the more basic 2nd dimension as our living space.

But instead, humanity has awoken, rebelled, with some gifted and powerful individuals raising the frequency all the time (such as us!!), so that instead of dropping down from the third dimension to a very basic existence, we rise up and out.  The Mayans state that at some point not so long ago, probably around 6-8 thousand years ago and probably during the Era of the Matriarch, we were all living on a higher dimension than we are now, such as the 4th or 5th......So we have already dropped, 'we' as a general mass.

So humanity has a choice, to drop further and be enslaved forever with very little hope or chance. (That looks extremely unlikely now, as we seem out of the danger zone...too many awoken ones).
Or to RISE UP and out of this nonsense, and to start getting on track to being the Divine Creatures we were so cleverly designed to be.

We are the seers.  We see a world where we start to use on average, en mass, instead of less than 10%-20% of our brains, instead we all use over 50% of our brains.  Wow....think what we could be capable of doing!  And what about over 80% of our brains!  Peace, telepathy, healing, all would be quite normal. (Cancer a thing of the distant pass).  But what else?!  The possibilities are vast.

We know that water can respond to our thoughts and intentions.....It can crystalise to various shapes according to intentions of love, gratitude, happiness that are projected onto it.  WE are water also!  Let's join the dots.

Our thoughts are real, thoughts are things.

Imagine, if our minds can do that now, that Water responds to our thoughts, as do many other materials, electrical objects, matter and waveforms, in fact everything, what we REALLY are capable of!!!!!

This is for us to create, our New Reality.  Our new environment, a world of abundance, of talent, of unique individuals all creating to their full potential.  Everyone appreciating each other's natural input.  No need for competition and low-frequency behaviour. Instead, encouragement, exchanges of knowledge, sharing.

A spiritual existence. Appreciation, gratitude. Love.

For the time has come.  We are not alone.  We are connected, we are One with the Universe.

This, my fellow Quantum Light Friends, is a Quantum Fact!!

Everything is possible, and nothing is impossible.

Love and Light to All
Zurali

2013 ~ What beauty.  End of the Old, Beginning of the New.
On this wonderful Space Ship they call Planet Earth.