Quantcast

First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

12

First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

This post was updated on .
Yes, the war of discrediting, jailing, scaring and frequently 'disappearing' of the leading names in the spiritual drive for ascension, is on.  You may have seen in the alternative press that Jane Burgermeister is now seriously threatened.  Same is happening with Dr Len Horowitz.

There are just too many clear voices appearing - these voices clearly unmask and rend the veils of the 'old' world order.  Let's keep talking, let's support those that go out visibly and loudly against our slavery.

The following post has the email from the Dr Horowitz's healthy world list.

Re: Dr. Leonard Horowitz Framed in Illuminati Murder of Edward Harle

On 8/10/2010 4:13 AM, Healthy World Message wrote:
Healthy World Message - Online Message Center for Healthy World Distributing, LLC And Dr Len Horowitz <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.healthyworldstore.com/swfobject.js"></script> <script language="javascript" src="http://www.healthyworldstore.com/image/jslibrary.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

http://www.healthyworldstore.com

HOROWITZ FRAMED IN ILLUMINATI MURDER OF EDWARD HARLE:
URGENT PERSONAL APPEAL FROM DR. LEONARD HOROWITZ

Dear Friends and Healthy World Members,

Immediately following the launch of i528Tunes.com, and InceptionMovieExplained.com, our energy to "save the world with LOVE/528" ignited a conspiracy to frame me in the murder of Edward Harle!

Yes. You read that right. And this is no joke.

My involvement in Harle's murder is intimated by Benjamin Fulford on behalf of David Rockefeller, who stands to lose most.

Sherri Kane's report in this issue is awesome, and potentially life saving to me. So I publicly praise her for her investigation, that may help extend my life, to watch this planet evolve in 528.

This bizarre and "heavy" Healthy World News calls your attention to the foul play surrounding the death of Harle, a brilliant journalist, who predicted his murder by American banksters--"Godfather George H.W. Bush" and David Rockefeller's gestapo--the CIA. Another Harle death threat came from Rockefeller-shill Fulford.

Harle was, far and away, the world's top financial industry whistle-blower. His reports, critical of the Illuminati, exposed "America's gang of criminals," which motivated his murder.

This is not an isolated case. It is an advancing conspiracy threatening all independent journalists who simply seek to tell the truth. A sinister plot to kill off journalists, including the Illuminati's own agents and "double agents," is reported herein.

In any case, I was "set up." Here is my story, and Sherry Kane's report. We shall not be deterred by death, and pledge to work from heaven if necessary.

I am appealing to the Illuminati to lay down all weapons of disinformation, and mass destruction, in honor of the 528LOVERevolution.

I appeal to scientific and religious leaders to study this unprecedented opportunity to free humanity from egoic tyranny.

Kindly share all of this shocking intelligence urgently, worldwide, and pray for us, our families, and friends kind enough to offer support at this time of need.

Aloha,

Dr. Leonard Horowitz

PS: Don't overlook the news that Alex Jones is working for Homeland Security agents through sponsors American Biotech Labs and Clifton (Silver and Gold) Mining Company. This is a reality check for "InfoWar" devotees, and those who suspected such traitorous associations. This matter powerfully impacts public health and safety. It also dovetails into the aforementioned conspiracy, as Alex Jones's website was used to post libelous material by the suspects in Harle's murder.

Have these men conspired to commit the murder
of Edward Harle/Christopher Story?

"Knighting Controversy" or Murder One? Journalists Exposed for Negligence, Fraud, and Libel in the Murder of Edward Harle (a.k.a., Christopher Story)

A tainted list of alleged "Knights of Malta," fraudulently compiled by Greg Szymanski (and/or Eric Samuelson), was added by journalist Benjamin Fulford to Edward Harle's last writing.  Harle was the leading Bush-Rockefeller financial whistle-blower. Fulford is an infamous Rockefeller shill exposed here as a forger. Szymanski is a professional agent-provocateur. This article exposes members of the "independent media" most responsible for helping the Illuminati keep activists, and We The People, confused, impotent, and embroiled in scandals. Begin discovery by CLICKING HERE.

Seduce, Discredit, Separate, Intimidate, Incarcerate, and Assassinate: A Look Into Edward Harle's Murder, Benjamin Fulford's Fraud, and Why the Truth Never Reaches The Masses

by Sherri Kane

Edward Harle's murder, linked to Dr. Horowitz through libel, prompted this investigation of Horowitz's accusers--"independent journalists" Benjamin Fulford and Greg Szymanski. Dr. Horowitz is the leading H1N1-H5N1 whistle-blower and humanitarian advancing a natural healing revolution. His leadership in the development of i528Tunes.com holds profound spiritual significance. So these bizarre allegations from agent provocateurs is an obvious act of desperation and evil. . . . To read more, CLICK HERE.

Alex Jones Caught Selling Silver Sol for Homeland Security Shills:

Dr. Horowitz Issues Public Health Alert in Defense of
We The People

Many people know Dr. Horowitz formulated BigPharma's greatest nemesis, OxySilver. This article presents stunning revelations, and hard evidence, Alex Jones's sponsors are operatives in Homeland Security, intent on stealing OxySilver sales, and Dr. Horowitz's intellectual property, including the 528 frequency enabled silver hydrosol industry.

Stupidly, Jones's advertisers committed provable consumer fraud, and a scientific forgery, to advance products that may be deadly.  CLICK HERE for more information. . . .

Can Musicians Save Humanity From Extinction?
What is this 528 Business of LOVE All About?

An investigation into musical instrument tuning, and its affects on stress and mental illness, has revealed the standard frequency setting used routinely by musicians throughout the Western World was advanced by the Rockefeller Foundation based on military research into how to cause severe stress, and even "mass hysteria."

Alternatively, a shift in only four Hertz, or cycles per second, makes music naturally healing by vibrating people's bodies in harmony with the heart of the universe. Mounting evidence says this is the "sound of LOVE," and central to the rapidly accelerating Spiritual Renaissance. Read more by CLICKING HERE.

How the Natural Health Products Industry, Under Attack by the FDA on Behalf of BigPharma, Can Defend Itself and Rebuke the FDA's Overstepped Authority

Here's how award-winning author and film maker, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, is exposing corruption within the agency of "Federal Drug Addicts,"  to help stop the worst public health and environmental catastrophes in world history--the vaccine-induced cancer and auto-immune disease pandemics, childhood autism, and environmental crises, including the Gulf Oil catastrophe. Thus, the FDA serves "crisis capitalism"--profiting the drug companies killing more Americans today than any other cause.

CLICK HERE to read more.

INCEPTION MOVIE EXPLAINED: Why the Screenwriters of Hollywood's Latest Blockbuster Chose "528" to Open the Vault to LOVE.

INCEPTION is a potent mind-twister. Having people question life in reality vs. death in dream states might be okay in an age of wherein depopulation was unimportant. But the fact is, Warner Bros., Murdoch's "partners" in "crisis capitalism," including Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Ted Turner, George Soros, and David Rockefeller, have made it very clear they intend to disappear approximately 6 billion people within the next few decades. So people need to get used to death and dying as part of our new "reality."

CLICK HERE to read more.

Scientists and religious scholars are hereby summoned to study the spiritual science and metaphysics of LOVE/528 to discern the Truth that shall set humanity free from egoic tyranny.

WELCOME TO THE 528LOVERevolution!

DON'T MISS THE UPCOMING PREMIER of
The 2010 Accolade Award-Winning Film

Saturday Night, August 21, 8PM

HealthyWorldAffiliates.com Banner

Our Specialty Products

Little Known Cures

Liquid Dentist

Liquid Dentist for reversing tooth and gum diseases, plus provides powerful nutritional immunization against more than 500 strains of bacteria and untolled numbers of viruses! You get a lot more than dental health with LD528...

Tetrasil broad spectrum non-toxic antibiotic

GI FloraPro intestinal probiotic

ZeoLife World's Best Broad Spectrum Detoxification

Green Harvest

OXY SILVER

Suppressed by the Drug Cartel and Detested by Vaccine Makers.

The Top Selling Silver Hydrosol Goes Far Beyond Anything Ever Developed for Immunity from Infectivity.

CALL: 1-888-KO-GERMS

This e-mail was sent to [hidden email] because you are subscribed to at least one of our mailing lists. If at any time you would like to remove yourself from our mailing list, please feel free to do so by visiting:
risingheart risingheart

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Hi Christa,

I read about Jane Burgermeister and how she is being treated like she has no say in anything and
that she need to have guardianship in all that she does. That's must be very unsettling to her. They
probably want her to loss her mind totally, with these tactics.

Now Dr. Len Horowitz is being accused of killing Mr. Harle. I can't believe (yes I can), that they have
the audacity to create such a falsehood and try and make it stick.

The first youtube I saw from Mr. Fulford I wasn't comfortable with, I felt a distrust. And, I felt the
same about Alex Jones. I tried to get past this feeling and make an effect to watch his videos,
because he was saying the right things and I truly wanted to believe him because of that. But,
that feel stayed with me anyway. So, I ignored them. Well, I'm not happy that I was right, but,
at least I know my intuition is in tune.

I know Burgermeister and Horowitz, knew they were putting themselves in the line of fire every
time the got their messages out to the public, I'm trust that it is and was not all in vain.

I'm going to continue to send them healing light and protect as much as I can. They desire
to be treated with love and appreciation for their valor effects.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

This post was updated on .
I agree with Eleonor/RisingHeart.

I had so much to say and deleted the whole thing. I will leave only partial of what I wrote.

But I will add about Len H.......Len I feel is someone who has gotten angry with the ways of the ptw, and is speaking about their deeds, yet himself is not entirely liberated from forms of their enticements nor is he divorced from certain factions of their sub groups of which there are many, thus his becoming a Knight of Malta.....which I understand is another offshoot of another patriarchal illuminasti elitist club, this is a partial quote of their ''swearing in oath'' :
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesuits.htm#Knights
"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang, bum, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the wails in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus." ~end quote.
I leave you to speculate what kind of mentality or heart conceives of such things or who would agree to swearing to it.

Also a friend had major court battles with Len H. which I can't discuss, but the elder Christian woman said she believes Len can be the devil himself.

I don't know what to even think anymore about any informants/disinformants.....tricky business.

I must remain in my heart and keep my personal vibes high, and deeply pray for those who truly need them as Jane Burgermeister does now. She did a simple thing, found a huge nefarious plan to contaminate people with a deliberately spiked virus, and she spoke. This is clear and simple. Those other guys are all double dealing, double and triple talking.....they are woven deeply in the web of boyz clubs.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

This post was updated on .
Thing that concerns me most, is to maintain integrity in those 'voices' that speak .. I cannot say 'for us', so, perhaps those voices that speak 'with us'.

We have the 'teachers', the David Ickes, the David Wilcocks, Barbara Hand-Clow, Freeman, Michael Tsarion, William Henry, Drunvalo Melchizedek, Adrian Salbucci on the political and 2nd Republic side, and a host of others, but very few of these are hardhitting journalists, that can research a story and write that story, like Jane or 'Christopher Story'.  Jane may also have done silly-headed things in her personal life, but we all have made wrong decisions somewhere along the line .. So, with Jane Burgermeister under fire, Christoper Story out of the picture, the other fellow that was reporting on the oil gusher having 'drowned' or 'had a heart attack', our alternative journalists are under real threat.  We need our alternative spiritual journalists who can research the story from the perspective of heart and spirit and are able to write the story.  Len Horowitz I'm sure can be really obnoxious (I'm sure even a real cocky donkey's backside) but one has to see the work that he has done to bring the solfeggio tones back from the dark hidden history, to our consciousness.  He may be marketing superb silver hydrosols but these are neither his invention nor did he discover it first.

So, without the journalists,this leaves the bloggers who are under attack.  I just read tonight about an alternative financial news site in Australia that simply disappeared off of the radar screen of anyone in the US, in Peru and a host of other countries .. just simply gone - although it is not gone.  People can access it through proxy servers following a specific route, but it is gone for all practical purposes.

It is clear that there is a lot of dark works going on at the moment and the war for our very souls, spirit and freedom from slavery is hot hot hot.  The floods in Pakistan were almost certainly haarp'ed or cern'ed into existence - 13 million people affected so far according to the UN numbers (and who believes their numbers anyway).

We need our journalists!  Those that are gifted with the ability to get the story out and in front of others.

We also need to fully integrate with our future .. our future fully ascended higher selves, so that we can remain in a state of non-attachment to these external affairs.  I don't mean without heart.  Just with non-attachment in the sense that Krisnamurti used the term so that we are not shaken from a centered and deep connection with creation through all of these warlike happenings.  We are not quite through the 6th night (Calleman) and still quite inside the 'dark night of the soul'.

As counterpoint, we are all experiencing an increased frequency of the divine process of creation.  In a sense, still in a dualistic frame of reference, although ascending to a triune frame of reference where we are fully integrated in our next evolutionary phase.

Lady of the Woods, seems when you deleted most of your response, I made up for it.  I had no idea when I set out, that I will end up at this point.  The most most important I think for us, is our spiritual frequency, our freedom as co-creators.  I think I'm speaking to myself, but let's not lose it now (smiles).

As a side note, I will attend to geolinking in the next week as there are a few that need to step up or join the frequency.
risingheart risingheart

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Hi Lady of the Woods,

I didn't know that Dr. Len Horowitz was a Dr. Jeckal and Mr. Hyde. This is the first time I've heard
any negatives about him. Well, if what you say is fact, then I truly didn't not pick up any bad vibes
from him. Hmmmm. AND.... if he has taken the oath of a Knight of Malta, after reading this oath,
it makes me sadly disappointed and concerned that he would be a part of this barbaric religious sect.
As a matter of fact, I didn't know that the Jesuits took this kind of oath either, nor the Knights of
Columbus. Must be the sheltered life I live....lol.

When Almighty God is used in this kind of oath, I can only think of the Anunnaki's, Anu, that they
must be talking about.  Because, my Creator, All That Is, does not need oaths, because we are
one in consciousness with our Creator.

Yes, we must remain vigilant in our heartfelt love and keep our vibrations in a high place and not
let this negative goings on around us take us in. I refuse to be a part of them. I will continue
to trust in my destiny and our ascension. I will not fear or panic. I would give my life to truth and
knowing who we are and that this mere body is only a vehicle to our goal in this life.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor

Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

He claims the allegation is bogus.  I could not be bothered to read through all the rhetoric, but here it is.

http://web.mac.com/len15/Newsletter_%26_Blog/Knighting_Controversy.html
risingheart risingheart

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Hi Christa,

The David Ickes, the David Wilcocks, Barbara Hand-Clow, Freeman, Michael Tsarion, William Henry,
Drunvalo Melchizedek and Adrain Salucci, are those to whom I am truly thankful for. Their wisdom
and valuable information has help keep us abreast of what we need to know spiritually and mentally.

Tptw, will continue to try and cut off any means that we have, to prevent us knowing what is
truly going on. Though, I not only believe and know in my heart that we are able to understand all
the sinister acts that are being done, is not by nature or accident. I'm hoping that the general public
is beginning to see and understand as well at this point before there is no communication left. Though,
I know that we will find a way to get information out, one way or another.

It's not only clear that the dark forces are at war with our souls and freedom, but, we are not
going down that easy. MY SOUL IS NOT FOR SALE, nor is this body that houses it.

What has been going on in Pakistan and China, I'm sure are related to the haarp and any other
devices the tptw has. They continue working their agenda at all costs. AND, we must continue to
do the same.

We absolutely need to integrate with our higher selves and remain in the state of non-attachment
to these sinister affairs. Our hearts will always be at the forefront, as long as we keep working
with them in our every day life. Remaining centered, creating visually a better world, a world
that is in harmony with all living beings.

It's always good to know that we are experiencing an increased frequency of the divine process
of creation, even if it is still in a dualistic frame of reference, because as we continue this
frequency increase, we continue to move into where we belong. I truly know from my heart
we will do this. I trust in us.

their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Eleanor, the depth and scope of the hypocrisy and deceit is unimaginable....which is only touched upon by Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell and others, both of whom can ill disguise their contempt of these ancient ''orders'' and what they do. Len has on his website something he wrote about his Knighthood, and a message for the people who ''don't like it''. I saw it a while ago. I just looked now and could not find it anymore.
As for Len, I had symposiums in my home featuring his materials and adore his work. Only now I have no clue what is going on truly especially after hearing my friends' story and the Knighting thing. Also when I myself had the opportunity to stand in front of Len while he was by himself at a workshop, I gave him a hug, but in his eyes I could see a certain madness.....didn't understand it, but it was there.
His information about 528 also is nothing we can prove can we? do we really know it is ''the'' love frequency? who can validate this? I personally can't see how love can be pigeonholed into a single number, 528....why then not 529? or 560? I believe love is in all numbers....I haven't understood that teaching. Also when I listen to music supposedly with that number I don't feel anything particularly special. I don't know. I do know how taking things out of their natural harmonics will produce discord, yes, but that the 528 is ''the'' love one....I dont know....anyone else??
There is simply way too much.
That link Amarynth sent about Len and all those other people, I simply could not wrap my head around at all, and I usually can split hairs. I cannot anymore.

But RisingHeart, your last paragraph is the only way to go.....close down the mind, which is no longer serving, and open the heart wide....vigilance of heart and focus on Ascension....to feel it is to create it.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

I think the Knighting thing is a non-thing ... That has been on Dr Horowitz's site for ever ... Not the Knights of Malta, a notorious illuminati organization.

Dr Horowitz as far as I can see was knighted by The Sovereign Orthodox Order of Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem to support the humanitarian mission of the organization and its leaders to advance the Clinics for Humanity Project.  He is apparently also an ambassador for the World Organization for Natural Medicine.  I don't know much about him further.

Love528 is more or less a modern 'trade name' I would say, but the solfeggio is real and a real old musical scale.  The numbers are also clearly verifiable because they are measured by Hz (Hertz).  The most commonly quoted and still available gregorian chant utilizing this scale is the Hymn to St John the Baptist.  The rest of the chants are indeed lost, unless they are hidden in the bottom of the Vatican somewhere.  So, instead of chanting in the commonly known Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do, the monks chanted to Ut Re Mi Fa Sol La.  The middle C note (Mi) on say a piano differs from C (Mi) in the Solfeggio by around 32 Hz - to bring it to a measurable resonance of 528 Hz.  The thing about this is that it is the exact frequency used by biochemists in a laboratory setting to repair DNA.  It comes from Latin "MI-ra gestorum" and quite miraculously mean "miracle."  (smiles).

So the church fathers 'lost' the scale and a fellow by the name of Dr Joseph Puleo re-discovered the original musical scale. The gregorian chants utilizing the solfeggio scale are rumoured to be spiritually rich and full of miraculous blessings.

The tones themselves do nothing for me unless I can figure a chant to them just for fun.  I have also not heard music that is transposed to the solfeggio scale that resonates differently for me.  It just sounds ever so slightly 'off'.  But music written in the scale and for the scale very clearly resonates differently 'in my bones'.  I can also feel it 'in my bones'.

risingheart risingheart

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Hi Christa and Lady of the Woods,

There was this fellow on the St. Claire's website, named Marcus who was involved with understanding
the Solfeggio frequencies, so I went back to this site to its archives and pulled this posting by Marcus
on December 10, 2008. I thought that both of you may find this interesting.  This is it.

"What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz."

"The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!"

"...an article was given to me that reported how biochemists are using the frequency 528Hz to repair human DNA. The article stated that it was a "C." When I read that I thought, "All I would need to do is go to a piano or other instrument and play a "C" and then, in the DNA workshops we would be able to repair DNA."

Well, it wasn’t that simple, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today. Later, we will explore that difference between how we create music today vs. how we used to create it, and how that simple change has made all of the difference in the world."

Quoted from Red Ice Creations:

----------------------------
---------------
------

That information astounded me when I first read it. Imagine the impact this 'small' change has had upon the course of humanity! This is from the ancient knowledge buried within Mystery Schools, and most likely goes back millennia to the lost High Civilisations.

Vibrational Frequencies act as one of the keys to unlocking human potential. In fact everything vibrates at a specific frequency, and maybe Michael or someone else would at this point be considering the frequency at which gold and - even more specifically - crystals resonate at!!

The frequency of 528Hz repairs DNA, there are many other frequencies which do many other things. These frequencies can be embedded within sound, magnetics, electric and light, and then used to induce specific abilities / functions within the individual. That's where brainwave entrainment comes in.

As some may know I dabble with brainwave entrainment, creating audio files and CDs over at my site "Brainwave-Sync". This is a technology which has the ability to awaken the being, and the best thing about this technology is that it is totally non-dependant. Once used to unlock certain states it is no longer necessarily required. Think of it as training wheels.

So these resources should be shared, that is the focus of this great zone. Here then, I have added a very basic audio file using the Solfeggio MI frequency of 528Hz. The audio is a simple tone that starts of at a low frequency and over a few minutes increases to 528Hz. You should feel the effects of this audio within a very short period of time. Usually this 'tone' is embedded within music or audio - like the audio I have created with Michael and another friend, which I will talk about a little later. This makes for a pleasant listening experience whilst still retaining the powerful effects.

But for now, as I mentioned, this is a very basic file to give a sense of what the brainwave entrainment technology is all about. I have added a basic 'wind and rain' sample to make the audio a little more pleasant, but please remember to PLAY THE FILE AT A LOW VOLUME. The tone will get very uncomfortable if you play it loudly. And if you can't get on with the sound - I will be adding some more later on...

Tips for brainwave entrainment:
* Play the file back initially at a quiet volume, then adjust to suit your preferences
* Relax, and / or meditate if that is your thing. Or else get on with whatever your normal things are
* For an increased experience, focus on any sensations you get
* Feel free to experiment and combine brainwave entrainment with any other techniques you have used or developed. It has been known to greatly enhance such things

Standard boring warning Mumbo-Jumbos:
Don't use brainwave entrainment whilst driving or using heavy machinery
Don't use brainwave entrainment if you suffer from epilepsy or other medical condition
Consult a legal medical practitioner if you have any doubts about using brainwave entrainment

Brainwave entrainment is a very safe technology, but as we all know in a world where car battery acid has to be labelled with 'DO NOT DRINK' warnings, these things unfortunately need to be said.

And finally without any further ado here are the files.

Solfeggio Brainwave Entrainment Files:
Solfeggio UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear - Click to Download
Solfeggio RE - 417Hz - Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change -...
Solfeggio MI - 528Hz - Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair) - C...
Solfeggio - FA – 639 Hz – Connecting-Relationships - Click to Download
Solfeggio SOL - 741Hz - Awakening Intuition - Click to Download
Solfeggio - LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order - Click to D...

----------------

Chakra Brainwave Entrainment Audio Files - Series 1
8.0hz - Base-Muladhara Chakra.mp3
9.0hz - Hara-Svadhisthana Chakra.mp3
10.0hz - Solar Plexus-Manipura Chakra.mp3
10.5hz - Heart-Anahata Chakra.mp3
12.0hz - Throat-Vishuddha Chakra.mp3
13.0hz - Brow-Ajna Chakra.mp3
15.0hz - Crown-Sahasrara Chakra.mp3

Just one small request - please do not re-distribute any of these files. Make them available to friends and family - but not to be used for monetary gain or commercial purposes.

I hope you find this as interesting as I did. I'm sorry I couldn't get these files for downloading.

their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Thank you RisingHeart.

Now I see that the 528 is the frequency for ''repairing DNA".....how did it get to ''the love'' frequency ? Don't answer that, its just a rhetorical question. LOL
It IS however, my greatest goal a this time, the repairing of DNA, so I must incorporate that frequency somehow. I also know that Light changes DNA, and that emotions can either shut it down, or open it up.....not sure about repairing.....why not? But emotions are key in everything. I see there also the last one LA "Returning to Spiritual Order" is 852, a variation on the same numbers. Me thinks I will focus on those.
In fact, now I look at all of them, they are each variations on 3 sets of numbers. Gosh, I do have Len's video about this, maybe I need to look at it again. ;)
Blessings to you all.....so great to have these conversations.....you are all soooooo.... ..........adorable !!
LadyoftheWoods
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
risingheart risingheart

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Hi All,

In regard to Jane Burgemeister, I have found new information in regard to what is happen at this time.

A new article related to Jane Burgermeister’s Case :

http://sbeckow.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/judge-in-jane-burgermeisters-case-refuses-to-make-decision-without-further-study-this-is-good-news/

Hi Friends,
There is a movement growing that is calling upon everyone to support Jane, because of attempts against her to have her declared mentally unstable. She is presently being held in Austria waiting for a judge to decide what action to take.
Jane courageously took a stand against the Pharma companies in respect of swine flu vaccines, revealing the real purpose of them. In revenge they appear to be behind a move to falsely imprison her, and it has been decided that the best help we can give her is to send masses of Light.
Until the outcome is known, if you can spare 5 minutes each day thinking of Jane and sending her your love, we may be able to create a situation where truth prevails and Jane is set free. There is immense power in such an exercise, and if enough of us can do it, we may yet defeat the dark Ones behind the attempts to take Jane out of the public eye.
It seems that the battle between the dark and Light is becoming more intense, but we who are of the Light have the advantage of knowing it is all powerful.

I would thank you for any help you can give, as more than ever we need to stick together.

In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey.

I also enclose a recent video by her.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor

Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Let's do this ... if you're willing ... Let's give Jane just 5 minutes a day .. in the light.  And the judge as well!
So for today ... Jane, you have my 5 minutes of lighted energy for you to stay the course and above all, Keep your Voice!

I'm so tempted to adopt Michael Tsarion's slogan - 'UNSLAVED!'
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Just hearing now that the list for the members of the Knights of Malta with Len Horowitz name on it, is a lie, circulating the net by the Bible Believers group.......

Today, Saturday is an interview with Len and Sherri Kane with Michael Ellegion on an audio player on this link's page http://www.vortexnetworknews.com/Cosmic_Connection_2010.html
They feel their lives are on the line, as does Jane Burgermeister.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

I'm so glad this information came your way.  Initially it was hard to step away and not go into opposition as this was one of the first pieces of information that came my way - but, we did it eh :-)  Stayed out of duality ...

We will have to live in an up-down type energy for a while longer ... but the 'ups' will slowly get 'upper' and the 'downs' will slowly get fewer.

I'm excited this morning ...

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Its so transparent and so clear why first Jane Burgermeister and second Len Horowitz was attacked in this manner.  They are the two people with the highest profiles in exposing flu shots.  It is middle of summer in the Northern Hemisphere and the next 'flu scare' is getting major traction.  Would you like a gift certificate for a flu shot?  Quite bizarre.

"(NaturalNews) Summer isn't even over yet and the big push for the mass vaccination of the entire population is already under way. The CDC started the push by recently urging vaccine shots for everyone -- including infants, pregnant women and immune-compromised people. Adding to the vaccination hoopla, Walgreens has announced something quite bizarre: A flu shot gift card."

http://www.naturalnews.com/029511_Walgreens_flu_shot.html
risingheart risingheart

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

Hi Christa,

Very good point on why "they" have targeted Jane Burgermeister and Len Horowitz in a smear
attach. I have seen already how they are starting to introduce the flu shot again. People said no
before, but I guess they will try getting some with gift certificates  and the like. Sadly enough,
there would be people that will gravitate to getting something for free with the flu shot, but
it will also be more than they bargained for.  Hopefully, people will remember what was going
on the last time with the flu shot and be smart enough to continue to stay away and just take
better care of themselves.

their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

I came across this video by chance. I think it is very interesting.

"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Cici Cici

Re: First Jane Burgermeister and now, Dr Len Horowitz

In the context of this thread, I found the article posted by Len Horowitz didn't resonate.  Likely he is being targetted for his work. However, him taking the position that he was implicated in the death of Christopher Story is likely delusional on his part. Christopher Story posted a list of who he thought was attempting to murder him in a post of July 11, 2010, the content of which  was subsequently "removed".  Len Horowitz was *not* on Christopher's list.  Squawking about his name being on a list of K. of Malta, one posted by Ben Fulford but not created by Ben Fulford, and  claiming that in some way "implicated" him in CS's death is ...delusional.

It looks like Len has  suckered into this "war on discrediting", and has been manipulated into taking this position...  perhaps his position in the The Sovereign Orthodox Order of Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem created a "debt" with the Vatican who now calls it in.

Ben Fulford has recently posted a caution on his blogsite regarding this "war of discreditation" as well as including a simple explanation as to the list of KofM he posted. (He "googled" for it.)

Beware of Attempts to Start Infighting Amongst Truth Seekers Who Share the Common Goal of the Greatest Good for the Greatest Number:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2010/08/beware-of-attempts-to-start-infighting-amongst-truth-seekers-who-share-the-common-goal-of-the-greatest-good-for-the-greatest.html

12