Geolink progress

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Geolink progress

Yesterday, Sunday March 28th, we started bringing members of our Quantum community into the Geolink network.  Our first experiment was last Thursday - experimental because we used Skype to facilitate the process for the first time. Christa and I worked with Tessa Maskell (part of the original group of March 2nd) to bring Christa in. Now we have been joined by Sally, Eleanor, Steve and Leona.  We shall initiate another 'batch' of you during this coming week.  I appear to have been flowing so much energy with this activity, I just need to get settled again before starting the next round.  And apologies to those we did not get too yesterday!

Using Skype for the Geolink process seems to be most effective. Great, since we are so geographically spread around the planet! I actually have an impression that each of the remote group activations we have done over the last few months has been as effective, if not more so, than sitting physically together.  I think it takes all our relational stuff out of the mix, so that the work we do is not affected by 'impressions' in the physical - does that make any sense?  Using Skype is a different style again from what went before. The big plus is that it allows real spiritual intimacy between people who are literally thousands of miles apart.

Now, Sunday's work seems to have had a big effect.  I am regularly calibrating the frequency of the Geolink network as it builds its membership, and the frequency it is holding has been escalating quite quickly. It is now (spectacularly) at 8100 on the extended Hawkins scale - though I don't know why the addition of a small number of people would make such a big difference (we started the day at 7400).  OK, I have just asked (using the pendulm) how many people are now in the Geolink, and am given 365, a significant increase (around 32) over the day - so there was a lot going on today 'out of sight' in terms of new joiners. But then, one good workshop doing the process can add that many, and I know that the Emissaries (three of whom were in the original gathering at the beginning of March) are doing just that, and encouraging others to do the same!.  Wow!

The Geolink is growing exponentially now (as always intended by its cosmic authors, I suspect), and most of that growth is already out-of-sight for us.  It has been passed on to other constituencies we just don't know about (at least, in the physical realm!), and in a short time, they too will pass it on.

It also seems that there are at least three critical mass points ahead of us, when the growing power of the Geolink will cause something to happen. The first appears to be at 560 people - but I have no idea what that represents as yet.  At the speed at which the Geolink is building, we shall know some time in April, probably the first half, if there are 'phenomena' associated with this.

Hopefully, those who took part for the first time on Sunday will be able to tell us their experience of geolinking?

Love to all,

Peter
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: Geolink progress

Linking into the Geolink Creative Field Net created a real physical and energetic effect on me.

It is still difficult to break it down into constituent pieces and put words to it, but I'll give it a go.

Dreamscape feels much closer to Lifescape.

Energetically I am very aware of the network and of being part of it.  Something in the collective hive mind is buzzing and awakening and it has a real effect on my individual consciousness.  I am myself, but also, more than myself.  It feels as if the ability to respond is greater.  It feels like being tapped in to collective consciousness, as opposed to the collective unconscious that we know from Jungian psychology.

It was such a high blessing to work with Peter, Sally and Eleanor yesterday.  Sheer lovely joy!   I'm looking forward to making more clean links with everyone :-)

risingheart risingheart

Re: Geolink progress

Hi Peter,

Actually the Geolinking I had with Christa and Sally was very comfortable for me and it may be because
I do consider this group as family, but a family that continually emitted love and not looking for flaws.

I smoothly entered the linking very easily feeling the love from my two counterparts.  I cut the links
easily and the flame from the torch touched the remaining link lightly and swiftly. The links to Sally
and Christa, almost felt magnetically drawn to them, like a soft energy rod. I felt the connections
to our heart and minds as my higher self orchestrated it. The love I received and felt in my heart
was purely genuine and deeply appreciated.

Reading the decree of acceptance filled me with the oneness with our group as well with Mother
Earth and the Universe. My desire to fulfill this decree in healing is my hearts' desire. For I choose
always to be their for Mother Earth and work with the Universe.

I left the Geolinking with so much energy and desired to go the Event Temples Session, Brighten the
Path and send that positive energy to "all of us" and  creation.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
leona910 leona910

Re: Geolink progress

Peter,

I just wanted to share with you and the group that I found the geolinking process itself very gentle and empowering. I am grateful to Sally and Steve for their time and friendship on this matter. I would have posted sooner, but I lost power for almost two days.

I am uncertain if this is related to the work we did or just a freak coincidence, but here in NC where I live within a couple hours of this work there was a freak tornado swarm that did much damage to my immediate vicinity (it literally went by my house and touched down less than a block away) yet miraculously my home suffered no damage even though the wind howled through the house forcing open windows and slamming doors, not so much as a chair was pulled off my property. Down the street is massive devastation, however the amazing thing is, nothing more than minor injuries and no deaths despite the fact that many houses were completely destroyed in this F3 tornado. These storms raged for several hours through central NC and nothing more than minor injuries from Charlotte to the Virginia border.

Like I said, I don't know if the two are related, but if they are, my sense is that not only were we (meaning my family and community) protected, but the linking process allowed mother earth to release a great deal of stored energy without excessive loss of human life.

Thanks be to the Source of Oneness and blessings for our beloved Mother Earth!!!

Offered with Love!
Leona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI2AeXdxs78
leona910 leona910

Re: Geolink progress

This footage shows two storms combining...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOVE1PHur_c&feature=response_watch
RichardAC RichardAC

Re: Geolink progress

Hi Peter and Uwe,

Just wanted to say thanks to you for the superb Geo-linking facilitation recently.  I found it most energizing and calming.  Things got brighter and clearer after, with a very strong sense of belonging in larger spiritual and energetic group/entity.

The process itself was wonderful and fulfilling.  I am very strong on visualization so these images were crisp and clear in the process.

We started with Uwe who was facilitating.  As I linked our Chakras, I could see energy beams between each pair of chakras in appropriate colors.  Then as I linked our auras and other dimensional energies and thought forms, those links became part of a boiling cloud that joined and surrounded us, in addition to the beams between chakras.  Then I visualized a large pair of tailor's shears coming in ... as the point hit the cloud it simply evaporated.  Then I snipped the chakra links, which dangled like broken power lines, and followed up with a St Germain's violet flame to cauterize them into nothing.

Then, to recreate the trinity based links between us, I first asked our higher selves to join, which the did happily in a indescribable form of energy that was neither a beam or a cloud but just was - very clean and pure and of white light.  Then I linked our Hearts and the link created was a braid of three energy beams of three colors - I don't remember the colors exactly but they were the right ones!  Then I linked our Minds and Thoughts and this took the form of many bright and vibrant beams of white light interacting with each other and joining our minds and thoughts.

The process was similar with Peter with the added dimension of sensing first a trinity between the three of us and once that was established a far larger connection - I think to all the souls and energies in the Geo-link community!  A real sense of spiritual and energetic belonging.

Since we were doing this over Skype with me in Mexico, Peter in France and Uwe in the UK, we all exchanged "virtual" hugs at the end.

It was good.

Namaste,

Richard
Zurali Zurali

Re: Geolink progress

It would be wonderful to get an update on what frequency we are now currently holding.

I gather it is approximately 2,100.
If this is rising all the time, please do tell current figure.

And also what we are we wishing to aim for?  Obviously the sky is the limit!!
But I love a target.  I want to get even more in tune now.  I want to put much much more focused energy into this direction. I want to turn up the volume.

And is it the case that we have now reached the critical mass needed?

Sorry if I am not up to speed, but have been searching for an update on here!!

Many thanks, and all of it is very good news indeed.
However, I am not surprised.
This seems a very natural route, and completely right.

By just being ourselves, we are capable of SO much.

2013 ~ What beauty.  End of the Old, Beginning of the New.
On this wonderful Space Ship they call Planet Earth.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Geolink progress

Hello Dear Zurali!  and Fellow Geolinkers

Yes, you are quite right to ask - and I am delinquent in not updating this.  So, I will tell you what has evolved 'since' the last update.   Doing this largely from memory, but it will give you the main points of the relativey dramatic things that have happened.

After the first, big round of Geolinking, you are right that it initially settled out at 1100 - but then started to climb again.  The numbers in the Geolink also started to grow organically, as people and organisations took it to may different geographies around the planet.

As a point of reference, using a very extended version of the Hawkins scale, the fifth dimension appears to start at around 4300, and go up to around 30,000 - i.e., 5th dimension covers a far wider frequency band than the 3rd / duality. Since that is where the New Reality seems to be being formed, it is an important focus.

OK, so the frequency climbed with the numbers, reaching a settling point a little under 5000, another huge energetic leap for the whole network.  By that time, as far as I could calibrate, there were around 2000 members in the Geolink network.   Then, a few weeks before Christmas, our little core group of four (we meet on skype / teamspeak once or twice every week) were doing some process work together, and became aware that our frequency was being affected.  I think it was Christa who asked what was happening.  As a result I dowsed throughout our session - and the frequency went up, not gradually, but in a very rapid way.  We were all astonished as it kept moving.  It eventually settled out at 26,500 (over a period of maybe one and a half hours) and then fell back over the next few days to 25,500.

This equates, then, to the upper part of the 5th dimension.

The impact on the Geolink was equally spectacular.  It lagged a few days behind our work - but steadily climbed to that same 25,500 level, and has remained there!  Incredible!  At the same time, Geolink numbers seem to still be increasing, just around 2690 now.

A few days into December I wrote this to our team of four:

"I got a message during the night that this frequency uplift has 'moved us out of reach' of something, though I cannot yet get a handle on quite what.  I dowse that there are 2049 Geolink members now, and that the uplift in frequency will hugely enhance the resonant / entrainment effect of the whole network.  It is not a straight line relationship - it appears that, for a 130%+ increase in frequency, the resonant effects have apparently increased x9.

OK, on what we have 'moved out of range of'. I get a compound result, these are how much each of these items have now decreased their influence upon us: i.e., these number represent the level of REDUCTION

3D generally     80%
Illuminasti influence   88%
Ultra-terrestrial manipulation     64%
Old reality programming   91%
Psychic activity by other humans  99%
Constructed energy drains, including 'being fed off'   100%
(I get the sense that others trying to feed off these new frequencies may actually be majorly damaged by them  93%)
Vulnerability to 'spiritual scams' and disinformation 79%
Personal old programming  42%

Well, that all looks well worth having! Apparently each of these that are not 100% can be expected to further decrease in their impact on us in the next period. And I am sure there are other such influences I did not yet ask about."

Finally, there seems to be a 'critical mass' arising from the Geolink network, and influencing yet another 'tipping point' as our reality continues to morph at ever higher speed.  In essence this is arrived at by multipying the number of Geolink members by the frequency the network is holding, and an indicator of the 'reach of the frequencies' - i.e., just how much of the planet this is now affecting.  It appears that the effect on others is huge, and is moving the population as a whole 'beyond' in some way I have yet to define, but will be linked to the list above.

OK, well I think that brings us up to date!

Love to all you high frequency people!

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Zurali Zurali

Re: Geolink progress

Dear Peter

Many many thanks for the very positive update!  Well the high end of 5th dimension is excellent, and so I am already wondering what happens when we leap even further into the 6th or even straight into the 7th dimension.  Like you have said elsewhere, there is a multiplying effect going on, not the 1+1=2 but more like 1+1 equals 100 or the infinite.

Without wishing to pressurise you for constant updates (!), I am also interested in what the most recent update is however, after the "Window of Time" between the 21st December and January 4th.  As we know, there have been so many special events and signs going on on the planet recently, (the eclipses and the special new planet in its many shapes and forms, solar activities) and that time period was a particular welcomed time-window to drop 'old stuff' and make way for the new, to refresh, realign, empower ourselves further with the Aid of the great Universe of course, as always, but much more heightened and particular.  Indeed even in the Mayan Calendar, it all aligned so perfectly, with Christmas Eve being a 13 day, day of Celebration, connection with source...and of course the 24th being the Sun Awakening once again.....and then Christmas Day, Day 1, a day to set a new goal, new focus or challenge for the next 13-day wavespell.

People ARE feeling the changes, even if not consciously.  All sorts of shifts are taking place between people, relationships, friends and loved ones on seemingly more extreme levels than usual....People are possibly pouring out their new found Truths, breaking old personal patterns, as well as sub-consciously reacting to all of these changes going on around them.....Ie Magical Windows of Time, Frequency changes for the Positive, Planetary changes, Magenta Forces of Huge quantities in our Galaxy....and so on, only to name a few.

There is so much of Reality they might not 'see', but since WE ARE ALL ONE, they are feeling the Force and perhaps silently screaming out for the TRUTH to reign!

So if there is any significant increase to the last figures you have posted, although they are already absolutely great news, please do share!!!

With lots of Love, Light and Thanks

Zurali

2013 ~ What beauty.  End of the Old, Beginning of the New.
On this wonderful Space Ship they call Planet Earth.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Geolink progress - the two Earths are separating!

This post was updated on .
Hello Dear Zurali,

I thought you and our Q friends would like to know the latest - and, I have to say, we are moving into the realm of the fantastic!

Christa, Richard, Uwe and I were doing some very specific work last Sunday (conferencing over the internet, which we do every week).  We did a very powerful decree aimed at drawing in our essence from all sorts of other realms, lives, realities etc - it seems that, as we progress through all sorts of incarnations we loose bit along the way, due to trauma, over-attachment, outdated vows and all sorts of other things.  This needs to be recovered as part of the ascension process.  We then worked over a new prototype decree in support of Bon's further healing - so, a pretty intense and most satisfying session.  Towards the end of the session, we became aware of a very high presence observing our work.

What happened next was that someone said 'what is the frequency doing', and I was amazed that it had doubled, to 50,000.  Such a big leap that I was having difficulty staying credible - with myself! Anyway, here is part of a note I wrote to the team the following day (slightly edited for clarity):

--------------
I can confirm that the calibration I am getting is not staying at 50,000 - but is climbing again. Just this moment I have calibrated it at 55,800 - and the indication is that this figure is still going up.

I have to declare myself utterly bemused by this.  I don't particularly feel as if I am holding a vast new frequency, and I don't see significant things happening to and around me as a result.  I did have some odd effects over last night, when I felt my torso to be in what felt like quite heavy tension - the closest descriptor I can come to - but this has gone now.  I had no obvious reason to be tense!

OK, a couple more questions:

To What Extent have we integrated this frequency?
(Turns out almost completely, specifics omitted)

What is the current level of the Geolink?  41,900
Just like the big jump that happened once before, it is going up too, just lagging a few hours behind, it seems. (Note: This was also when we were doing some major invocation work!)

This scenario really does not make sense - if we really have integrated this level of frequency, I suspect that we should not even be here.

If I ask at what frequency we disappear from the 3D realm, I get just over 27,000 (which is just above where we were before the onset of our connection with the 'high being'). (Note: Something does not add up here!)

OK, What is the average frequency level of the global population now?  1, 370 - another astonishing rise, it was around 900 last time I checked (and started out, not so long back, at 200!!!).

And the frequency of the planetary environment?  24,900 !!!!  OK, that looks as if it may be why we have not simply disappeared - our RELATIVE difference is what counts.

So, I ask at what level we disappear from the CURRENT planetary frequency environment (as opposed to asking the question relative to 3D), and get:....oh, oh oh...I am being shown there are two frequency sets for the planetary, which are:
The higher one, starts at about 60,000
The lower, 457

Of course - we have been talking about predictions of two time-lines emerging, yet I did not anticipate that this would start to show up in the frequency dowsing.  That is one heck of a big frequency gap between the two sets.

Right, well that makes it pretty clear that the two timelines ( = two versions of planet Earth) are well into separating.  So, I ask to what degree this separation is completed = 43%
At what degree will we know (observe) they have really started to disconnect? = 57% (I suspect things that are relentlessly 3D will start disappearing completely from our consciousness = 60%)

Well, I guess that still makes logical sense - but I am still bemused by what is calibrating here!  A very Big WOW factor, I think!
----------------

All the above were calibrated Monday Jan 10th.  It is now Wednesday the 12th - and that big frequency is still going up, taking the Geolink with it but a few hours behind.  The two are 60,900 and 57,400. I am shaking my head in disbelief and amazement as it keeps on going!

Love to all,

Peter
Aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Zurali Zurali

Re: Geolink progress

Dear Peter

Many many thanks for your update which truly is remarkable.  Indeed I have been absorbing this information over the last few days, although I was not surprised that you would respond with some powerful news!

I have now more questions! How does it work with two time lines?  Could you explain further how you see this progression.

When talking about dimensions, I know you have said in the past there are various references to dimensions or how many dimensions there exist, depending on whose calibration. For example, the Mayans talk in reference to 13 dimensions, and also that humans on earth were previously living in the 4th dimension at one point before dropping back down into the 3rd again where we have been stuck for some time.  The fear was that if humanity were to sleep and allow itself to be enslaved and chipped for example, then we would have fallen even further into the 2nd dimension.
However, fortunately, we are a million miles or Light Years from that!!

Whilst pondering on all of this yesterday, I came across a 3 minute David Wilcock youtube clip where he talks about DNA, 3D and the 4th dimensional body.  He describes the 4th dimension as being where people are naturally practicing telepathy, healing, travel through linear time and other lovely things.  So in the calibration he uses (Hawkins?), some have been living in 4th dimension for some time anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc78_YkOXm8&feature=related

He and David Wolfe (who specialises in Raw Food/hormonal balances) also talk about feeding the Light Body and not just the physical body.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy2ICjtcouY&feature=related

So now I am intrigued and would love to be more clear on the calibration according to Hawkins scale as to which dimension we are in now, since we have surpassed the 4th and were into the 5th even before Christmas, let alone with more recent awesome developments.  Are we now talking about the 6th or more, as I suspect, the 7th.

And even then, perhaps we are not supposed to disappear, but create 'heaven on earth'.  What this darling Blue Jewel has perhaps been waiting a long time to support.

Many thanks again, and looking forward to more news whenever you are ready!!

David Wilcock is absolutely sure in his mind that ETs will make themselves known by the end of next year anyway, a grand arrival (The Annunaki or the Annanuki? from Niribu?) and that we, Humanity, are simply at a point of Ascension and have the choice between Unconditional Love or Fear.  Everything is pointing towards Ascension....Maybe the two time lines forming are apparent due to those who still chose fear, and like the water crystals, the difference between love and fear are such opposing polarities, shown in your calibrated numbers above...from 437 or thereabouts into the thousands.  The relative difference, as you said, is massive.

Just thoughts and more questions!  I like to be clear in my mind with a clear picture, as it helps me receive further information through the Ether more quickly, to thus develop the picture further.  My picture right now is still a little blurred, but am working on it!!

I love Life!! We are lucky souls, to be incarnated at this present time, and indeed to be connected in this Quantum way.  Indeed quantum physics is presently one of my favourite subjects!!

Blessed Be All.

~ Zurali ~

2013 ~ What beauty.  End of the Old, Beginning of the New.
On this wonderful Space Ship they call Planet Earth.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Geolink progress

This post was updated on .
Dear Zurali,

Maybe you would like to take a look at the posting I have made in the 'Activation Newsletters' called 'We are NOT headed for the Fifth Dimension'.  It came a few days ago.  Your question about dimensions is a great lead into it!

XH / Peter

Added the following day:

Zurali, you also asked about the two time-lines.  My understanding for a long time was that everyone would finally be in the shift / jump when it came: then it started to evolve into one jump but more than one destination, with each incarnated soul going to the most appropriate option for next the soul 'educational task'.  There are clearly those who still want to play out duality, and not withstanding the 'loop in time' I have written about elsewhere in this forum, perhaps the loop will not collect them all.

Actually, even that 4-500 frequency that seems to be the lower option is, never the less, much higher than the old 200 that we were stuck at for so many generations. And, whereas the old duality had continually fallen, this new, lower path seems to be the beginning of a rising frequency reality, still a duality, I think, but with very different ground rules.  So, I ask my pendulum how many primary destinations there might now be, and get four.  Hmmm...

OK, these appear to be:

1) The New Reality at this high frequency we are monitoring as it (and we) develop, and based on trinity-in-unity
2) The new duality, on a rising frequency carrier (as it were)
3) Those who 'return home', having arrived here from some other civilisation / reality / dimension with the intent to serve and eventually go back
4) A few who will return to the Godhead direct, because that is where they came here from

There are also a large number of entities embodied here that are some kind of automaton or soul-less being.  As far as I can tell, they will simply cease to be, since there is no soul within to move forward.

Finally, there are bodies built specifically to house 'visitors', those who require physical housing-in-a-body temporarily - they will simply withdraw when the time comes.

As to how this will show up - right now, I really don't have a clue!

Peter/ XH