Great Message for This Moment - Recorded October 1940!

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Great Message for This Moment - Recorded October 1940!

This is Charlie Chaplin's 'Great Dictator's Final Speech' which was posted on RMN.  I have come across a number of messages that arrived 'back in time', including a number of my own, messages that clealry relate to this moment, and not to really to the moment of their delivery. So, I listen to this one in the context of right now, and there is hardly a word I would question.  This is the oldest of these 'modern but out of time' messages that I have yet come across, and it is both inspired and inspiring.  It is not mystical, requires no translation or interpretation - every word is understandable, and its meaning cannot be mistaken.  It has me wondering just what sort of loop we have been in for the last seventy years...

In fact, I was told a while back that the Time Lords had made a change to the ending of this current time structure that we are about to exit.  Their purpose was to allow every en-souled being here the time and accmpanying experiences needed for them to rise their own frequencies and ascend. The change they made was to create a 'loop at the end of time', to help all those who 'did not yet get it' and could thus not succeed in making the ascension: they would merely go back around the loop - just as many times as necessary until they were finally ready.  They would then ascend with everyone else, and at the same 'time'.

Which leads me back to the mind-bending thought (for it has come up many times) that many of us are individually here, right now, several times.  Not different aspects of us, but identically the same soul, simply at a slightly different stage in its final, pre-ascension, soul development.

Dowsing this loop, it appears to be 150 years long: or two average lifetimes, if you will.  The pendulum also indicates that 60% of the 'real' population (i.e., the actual souls, and not their repetition lives) have used it: and that the average usage by those souls is around 3.5 times.  I do the maths...and if I have got it right this indicates that the true number of ensouled beings here is only 40% of what we experience, because of apparent numbers resulting from this 'loop' phenomenon.  Other recent guidance has indicated that various types of clone and soul-less humans - difficult to distinguish from 'real' humans - may be as high as half the 'apparent' population.

So, taking these numbers together, my final (tentative) conclusion: the number of indivuduated souls actually here is only 20% of the apparent total, or 1.4 billion.

Now, won't that solve any apparent crowding challenge!

And doesn't that look remarkably like the illuminasti's oft told objective of reducing the global population by 80%? Looks to me like such a reduction may be entirely automatic - without loosing a single soul - and it suggests that the illuminasti know this, and are acting out a wrong interpretation of what they know, believing that some kind of decimation of the population required.

Why do I always feel the need to end these speculations with a prolonged...

...Hmmm?

Love to all,

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Great Message for This Moment - Recorded October 1940!

I have listened to this rousing speech many times in the past. By the reaction of others, I have found that his passionate delivery is able to reach the hearts of men very deeply. It is as you said both inspired and inspiring.
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Zurali Zurali

Re: Great Message for This Moment - Recorded October 1940!

Thank you for sharing this Chaplin speech, I had not seen it before, and have decided to use it as my email  Christmas message to all.  What better than Charlie Chaplin at Christmas, but not what many associate him as usually.  Like you say, it is a visionary speech, and completely appropriate for the world to hear right now in this present.

Interesting what you say about the time loop, and therefore the natural population decrease....and the soul-less clone types.  Something of recent discussion and something I would like to look into deeper.

Thank you for being You, and for sharing your vast knowledge.

Greetings

Zurali
2013 ~ What beauty.  End of the Old, Beginning of the New.
On this wonderful Space Ship they call Planet Earth.
Zurali Zurali

Re: Great Message for This Moment - Recorded October 1940!

Just as I was looking for the original footage of Chaplin's final speech as posted above, I then came across this other footage (below) which shows in Chaplin's film "The Circus" filmed in 1928, a woman/man walking into the set speaking into a mobile phone.

This footage below is titled TIME TRAVEL, and is very interesting in relation to thoughts Peter shared with us above.  Was Chaplin from another space and time, here to share great things with us, and this footage below is just a little message to confirm this time loop, time bend, a little humour, since it was The Circus!!!

Sorry if you have already seen it, but it was news to me!!