Just which Reality are YOU sleeping with?

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Just which Reality are YOU sleeping with?

Christa was commenting to me on how time seems to be all over the place – at one moment lumps of time just go missing. At another, the experience of it becomes highly extended.  But for me, its not just the time - sometimes it is the day, the month, possibly even 'which planet am I on'  :-)

And, quite seriously, my dreams have for a long time now had no dream-like quality whatsoever. In my dreams there are frequently people I recognise as close friends - though usually they are not from here! There also appears to be a lot more of what I would call ‘routine magic’, i.e., magic capability is taken for granted and used all the time.

So I have a real question as to which state is the reality: or, more probably, it is both. Oooh wow – I just asked a dowsing question and got a distinctly freaky answer from my pendulum. Well, at least one that gives me a big electrical buzz.  I asked if the dream-state I am experiencing is the ascended state we are working towards, but somehow in preparation. The pendulum gives me an immediate 'yes'.  Well, my recent experiences of the dream state are certainly positive, so I would not exclude that it is actually another reality we are starting to inhabit – indeed, I have often joked about ‘coming back here for a rest’.

So now, are we working on a future cameo of some kind as we dream, or is it part of a whole reality, separate from ours (at least for now).  The dowsing indicates the latter – it is a whole New Reality, and we are experiencing a corner of it, as it were.  So, is this the reality we are moving into towards the culmination of the ascension process?  I don’t get 100% here, so I ask if what we are seeing in current dreams is what is evolving to become the future reality.  This gets a clear affirmative – so, we are dreaming a whole reality into…reality.  I also ask if any percentage of the reality-building work is being done in our waking time, and get 30%.  So, right now it appears that New Reality construction work we do in dreamtime is more than twice as important as that which we do during our day.

One of the techniques for reality construction involves applying ‘energy-in-motion’ (= emotion) using various techniques. Not for the first time, I awoke this morning, knowing that I had been dreaming, with a remembered 'pattern of emotional states' from the dream - but no sign of the 'story', no when/where/who and accompanying scenario.  Hmmm...I think this is significant, it seems to be that we really may be able to use higher spiritual faculties in our dreamtime than in our awake state, and that these faculties are a big lever for getting more done there than here.  It’s that ‘routine magic’ I spoke of, and probably more besides. It appears to be the energy applications of the magic that I am remembering as I awaken.

If the pendulum is right, the question of accessing converging realities is really is quite something.  It means that, in each day, some of us are cross-habiting (new word?) two different realities that are, themselves, moving towards a merger in the near-ish future.  And I suspect that increasing numbers are doing this.

Or maybe they just switch – dreamtime (as seen from now) becomes the reality, and the old reality fades away as dreams.  The pendulum says 100%

Love to all,

Peter
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: Just which Reality are YOU sleeping with?

Peter, I'm tempted to say "snap" ... read the 12 Stages of Light Body Ascension posted by Sally in Spinning up to Spiritual Oneness ... specifically step 5 ... seems to me we are kinda 'drunkenly' inhabiting the landscape between step 5 and step 12 ... :-)

risingheart risingheart

Re: Just which Reality are YOU sleeping with?

This post was updated on .
Hi Peter,

I have been dreaming more lately than I have for the last few years. My dreams feel so real like,
I don't feel like I'm dreaming until I wake up. But, I feel like I am awake and the dreams are filled
with every day people I know. And, when I do awake I know right away that it feel very real,
but I just can't remember what it was about. So, I just let it be what it is and feel if I am suppose
to remember, then I will, when I'm ready too.

And Christa, I had just ready the 12 Stages of Ascension earlier and found them to be pretty much
on target on how I would expect it would be. Some of them I have experienced and other I look
forward to experiencing.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Just which Reality are YOU sleeping with?

Peter, I agree with this 100%. Here is another thing I have noticed regarding my own personal journey to the new Reality construction work. I hardly noticed until after, but I am absolutely not able to pollute my body in any way whatsoever.

Not that this really applies to me anyway, because I don't do drugs, I don't smoke or drink, but they are other ways to overload one's system. For me, the new reality does not...or does not seem to allow for any behaviour which which would diminish the frequencies.

A friend of the family visited me a few days ago, and I noticed that even a whiff of alcohol gave me a migraine-like headache. I just cannot even be in the presence of people who are engaged in drinking...not even wine. A year ago that would not have bothered me.

Love
Uwe
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Fynn Helliscate Fynn Helliscate

Re: Just which Reality are YOU sleeping with?

Hi Peter,

At last I'm on the Forum.

I have very many vivid and not so vivid dreams, many are of complete mischief.  I have normally been blessed by remembering many (most?) of them and sometimes not until the memory has become relevant in this reality... sometimes not until many years later.

What I have noticed is the positivity in them... only on very rare occasions is there anything even slightly threatening, but more recently they have been able to guide me and the best of the guidance comes from a point between asleep and awake, where I am often unsure as to which I might be.

If this 'dreaming' is assisting with creating a new Reality then I have to make some apologies now for those of us who may have to spin their wheels (some of the time) in the new Reality, having said that; you're going to have some fun while doing it.

With Love to you and all,
Fynn

Re: Just which Reality are YOU sleeping with?

Fynn Helliscate wrote
At last I'm on the Forum.
And you are very welcome Fynn.  :-)