Life-Changing Explorations of the Afterlife and Non-Physical Realities

Uwe Uwe

Life-Changing Explorations of the Afterlife and Non-Physical Realities

...It is natural to want proof that life continues after death. The best way to find it is by going there yourself and seeing with your own eyes. Jurgen Ziewe has done just that. The author of Multidimensional Man has recorded his Out-of-Body experiences into the afterlife states over a forty-year period, where he shifted Consciousness during deep meditation into non-physical states of awareness with enhanced lucidity, which makes hard physical reality appear as little more than a dream by comparison. In this follow-up to his previous book he goes deeper than ever before and gives a lucid and in-depth account of the higher states of Consciousness traditionally regarded as the Heaven worlds.

This book deals with the reality of our life after death, not spirit communication, but actual visits with all sensory perception intact. These reports cover the last seven years since his first book was published. As a result of a lifelong practice of deep meditation, the author projects his Consciousness into parallel dimensions and non-physical reality systems while retaining full waking awareness throughout. He probes into the infinite vistas of human Consciousness and brings back detailed accounts of his journeys and observations.

The reports gathered follow a strict research protocol, where the author interviewed dead people and visited the higher dimensional realities, from the darkest places to the most illuminated regions of cosmic Consciousness and realms that are traditionally referred to as ‘Heaven’. His first-hand eyewitness accounts of our future ‘life after death’ explore new depths of observation not previously attempted, which will revolutionize our understanding of non-local Consciousness. In this work, Jurgen Ziewe deals with misconceptions and false hopes, unwarranted fears and false ideas, in a liberating way, while at the same time giving guidelines and sound methods that will help the reader to prepare themselves for their future life after death.

http://www.vistasofinfinity.com/vistasofinfinity/Vistas_of_Infinity.html

(P.S. I wholeheartedly endorse this book. - Uwe)
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi