New Heavy Element

Uwe Uwe

New Heavy Element

Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium, has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, whichare surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be
detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second to take from four days to four years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and assistant deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.

Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
risingheart risingheart

Re: New Heavy Element

Thanks Uwe, that was quite... sadly to say.... amusing. Morass' there are the moron and moron
continuim governmentium of morass' produces a lethal neurotic .... neutron blastium of hot air.
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Zurali Zurali

Re: New Heavy Element

Hilaarrrrious!!

Love it!!!

More please!!
2013 ~ What beauty.  End of the Old, Beginning of the New.
On this wonderful Space Ship they call Planet Earth.
Uwe Uwe

Re: New Heavy Element

This post was updated on .
Also...some argue that the data strongly suggests that the half-life of Gv may be infinite given the amount of LPR (Lethal Pension Radioactivity) that emanates from the neutrons and morons which destroys peons’ ability to thrive. The whole damn thing is held together by BST (the Bloody String Theory) also known as Red Tape.
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
risingheart risingheart

Re: New Heavy Element

Well, the way I see it, the morass the neutrons and morons emit  the BST, the tapeth will  drag on like
a long ratass tail that will give the peons' a new pension to bloody well seize the morass by their
moronic radioactive theory and fluff it to stardust.  Me thinketh morons .... morover. Whatever!!!
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Uwe Uwe

Re: New Heavy Element

Excellent reply...there are mo-rons everywhere. Look no further then Mo-Ron Paul, a real Ambassador for the Human race.

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/12/28/ron-paul-advocates-demolition-of-social-security/
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
risingheart risingheart

Re: New Heavy Element

This post was updated on .
Yep! We here in New York City have real genuine gems of elite Morons,
with Jerky Morass Speyer and Ruppert Morass Murkydock.

I'm sure you will recognized  his arrogantness Michael Bloomingmoronberger
or by Bloomorassbeefyburger. He makass a HELLeva Major who actually
bought himself an election. Duping the slow minded peon New Yorkers.

Let's not forget our Tea Party contingents like Mitt (Moron-Mor)omey
And of course Sarah Morass-Moron Palin.

Just to name a few of the court jesters of moron ensemblass'.
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Uwe Uwe

Re: New Heavy Element

Well, I am pleased that you are aware of your local Mo-Rons. They have not yet worked out that to do anything worthwhile they have to do less not mo-re. They will have to become Less-Rons...a less-on they will have to learn.
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
risingheart risingheart

Re: New Heavy Element

Another moronic loose lipped morass The Donmoronald Trumpness wannabe president of the USA's
moronic government has indeed just recently added nothing worthwhile mo-re. So, once again,
he adds to the moron legend of less-on not being learned.