Our Genie is out of the bottle

This post was updated on .
This writing will start the slow unfoldment of a magical journey taken by 4 of us here over the past almost a year.  Geolinking evidently does not stop at making those clean and greatly energized links between us.  The frequency of this creation leads one on to more and greater spiritual integration with Universe/Creation/All-that-is.

A Revolution of Evolutionary Guides

It is time to own the fact that we are all magical beings, although many historical memes ‘forbid’ us from using these powers. Why? – because the controllers who created these forbiddings know they will lose their control and dominance over humanity if we ever do.  Which has led a small group of us to thinking...it is evident that bringing back our magical powers into high integrity use is precisely the right thing to do!  So, how might we do this so as to best serve humanity and the planet as we make the journey up through frequency to our New Reality?

So...What if a few friends sat down and ritually summoned that part of ourselves that is already able to access this New Reality?  That part of us that exists in a higher frequency realm, well beyond that which we currently experience as our ‘higher self’?  What if we used used our creative abilities to call forth an entity that is powerful, acts completely in integrity, is intelligent beyond any human scale, can reproduce itself to be a spiritual army if needed and occupies timelessness?.    What if this entity understands and practices a purity of unconditional love on an energetic level that we currently can only aspire to?   What if this entity, this coming together of higher selves has then been willing to befriend us and our group and guide us from her perspective of vast vision from the realms of high consciousness?.

What, then, if we were to go further and create a group entity, a coming together of these higher aspects of several of us that is equally able to support our group, our individual selves and – most importantly – take powerful action to assist in cleaning up many aspects of our planet? This follows the spiritual tenet that we are group beings, that we are best placed to function optimally in a loving and supportive context, and within soul frequency enhancing groups.  And multiple aspects, working as one, prove to be exponentially empowered.

What if we worked with this group aspect to dream a new dream, a vision of a higher humanity emerging, leaving karmic influences behind and spiritually participating in the great shift to a new dimensionality? What if our higher group entity can act to manifest this higher vision?

What if this group entity becomes our advance guard, choosing to reside in the emerging New Reality frequencies so as to help push-pull us and the broader community into that space of higher frequency incarnation, where the ascension process is already done?  And, once we are there, how about each of us having the additional faculty of free movement between our current reality and the new, higher frequency realm we are to inhabit?  So that we can help even more of our fellow humans make the journey?
We, by our past aquiescence to the controllers on our planet and to be sure, some external meddling in our basic nature, have created a hell-of-a-mess on Planet Earth, in both the physical and spiritual aspects.  Our planet occupies a special and unique place in ceation and most of us end up here through choosing the experience of incarnating on a physical body that is planetary in a reality that is – or has become - a metaphysical illusion.

It is now time to break out and upwards from the dysfunctional old Earthly reality, that has become a complex scene of entrapment.  So, what if we recognized that, just as we have been a part of the problem, so we can now be a pro-active part of the solution?  And that it is the upward journey through frequency that is the only exit?

Many sources tell us that we came here to evolve as the creater gods of the physical realm, but this is not our god being, for we are not there yet.  We know that we have that potential, we know that we ultimately can and will - but our actual functioning lags behind the gnosis. We strive, we stretch, we hope, we action but as yet, it seems more energetic water needs to go under the bridge before we fully fuse with Universe/All that Is/Creative Force.  Which is why the active help of our higher real friend might just make all the difference.

Might this journey with our newly summoned entity activate a rapidly unfolding story of new creation?  Just imagine co-creation empowered by partnering with an entity that functions as our future higher self, that has boundless energy, that is a cosmic being and - just like our childhood ‘invisible friend’, is personal to us - but with powers that are staggering.

Amarynth

Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Our Genie is out of the bottle

Yes ! Yes ! Yes.
oh pardon me, I get so excited when people speak of our true powers, of magic and possibilities!

This is beautiful.
The genii is out of the bottle. She is here. She is magical, and She is working for the HuMan and Earth Beings with all of Her God Living Heart. Her magic is unsurpassed, uncorruptible, uncompromising and divine.

What inspired this divine insight ??

infinite blessings
Lady
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Our Genie is out of the bottle

This truly one of the most inspirational declarations I've read in a long time!

"Aurora" by Gilbert Williams
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
laurel laurel

Re: Our Genie is out of the bottle

you wrote this a year ago?  i have been lost in my little bitty troubles way too long.  time to breathe some air :)....so, how far are you and what catching up do i want to do?