Quantcast

Pleiadian Alaje

Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Pleiadian Alaje

The entire talk by Alaje is wonderful to hear. I've heard it a few times, and I can only hear love from his voice.

Part 14 of 14 - Pleiadian Alaje

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imn1Z3zIXT4&feature=digest
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
risingheart risingheart

Re: Pleiadian Alaje

Hi  Lady,

Thanks for this video. It was very enlightening about all the different types of energy that
is a part of Sedona, and that it was part of the north poles under water. So, many vortex
and a stargate of sorts. I truly enjoyed this. I wonder what the other thirteen parts were
like.
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Pleiadian Alaje

You are welcome.
The  other 13 parts are there on his channel....they also have sub titles in other languages. They are worth hearing, he is all about teaching love :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/777ALAJE#p/c/2894BEB401175936/0/XtgmjjZdeak
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Pleiadian Alaje

In part 14 video, notice at 3:42 and 3:56 the amazing orbs inside the magenta colored arc of light ? I find that fascinating.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.