Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

I have been interested in the portal system for some time.  It is apparent to me that they used to work, at a time when planetary and personal frequencies were higher - for instance, it appears that the early Pharaohs were able to use them to a limited degree, and with much accompanying ritual.  So, last night I asked for more information on how we might use the portals.  At 2.30ish in the morning, this is what I received:
---------------------------------------

Of course, if it exists in your mythology it indicates something that was available in your past, but where your more recent frame of reference has changed so as to largely invalidate what you had learned or experienced ‘way back’.  Portals are an energy phenomena with a practical application – that of moving certain people around the planet.  They have been closed to humanity for some thousands of years, with a few exceptions since the fall of Atlantis, and in later times completely so.

We say ‘certain people’ because only a small minority have ever been able to utilise this system.  Like rumours of the grail, those whose motivation is less than pristine will find their fears, their lack of integrity and ‘service to self’ demeanour being reflected back at them by the energies of the portal system when they try to use it. Such an experience can be literally terrifying, and in extreme cases possibly life, and certainly sanity threatening.

Thus, first, you need to be very clear about your wish to engage with the portal system; and about the veracity of your assessment of your own balance and integrity.

Second is the matter of how to access.  Each portal point is a sentient entity in its own right, and the whole system represents a kind of ‘group mind’.  If the being that is your chosen entry point should qualify you as an acceptable user of its system, then you are so accepted by all such beings.  There is a protocol for communication and acceptance, starting with the fact that you must identify a valid portal with which to communicate.  You must then make a clear request to be assessed, and do so in a manner that honours the portal and treats the whole process as sacred.

It is appropriate to bring small gifts to your chosen portal.  It is for you to determine what might be suitable.  See it as a part of your assessment.

After making your request, you will at some point be probed by the portal, who wishes to ascertain your suitability as a user of its facilities.  Not only will it read your energies and your underlying intent, but it will also access your incarnational history.  This means spending extended quiet time in the vicinity of the portal in the first instance. It is fine to do this in several visits as long as you are there for sufficient time to settle and move beyond the jangling effects of the external world and into a properly quiet place.  Although it is possible to communicate with your chosen portal remotely, this is not appropriate to your ‘portal graduation’ process.  If this is successful, the portal will communicate with you once its assessment is done, and only when it is good and ready.

Third is the question of timing.  The large energy shifts that are immediately ahead of you will lift those who are successfully holding higher frequency, enabling much of that frequency to be integrated.  This will change who you currently are, at the most fundamental level.  It is this ‘new you’ (actually, in many ways a return to who you once were, but with huge experiential upgrades added), the new you who may qualify to use the portal system.

In the first instance, what will become available are portals as entry / exit points for geographical ‘travel’. We put this in parenthesis because, in actuality, there is no travel experience.  You merely step in at one point and out at another, quite possibly on the other side of the planet.  Later, other aspects of portal usage will allow you access to other times, dimensions and places.  But all this is essentially temporary, although it will be very exciting to utilise in the early stages. The fact is that your growing powers will, at some point, give you a direct capability to re-locate /bi-locate / multi-locate, diminishing your personal need for the portal system.  Even so, it will continue to have specific application for you – for instance, if you are escorting someone else through the system.

It is not generally understood that portals are not entirely fixed as to place.  Although they are normally to be found at a fixed location, once you have a relationship with your ‘home’ portal there is the possibility that, if urgently needed, it can come to you.  The same possibility exists for the portal you wish to use as an exit point, i.e., it may be able, in urgent circumstances, to deliver you to your exact destination.

You ask about the ‘key’.  It is true that, in recent times, certain advanced groups have been able to open portals through the use of sound and ceremony.  This is not quite the same thing as we are discussing here, being more a matter of opening dimensional doorways for essentially local – but multi-dimensional - access.  Such local portals have not, in these circumstances, provided long range transportation of the users.  To do this, there is a key that is quite unique.  This key is you! And a part of it is your working appropriately with your home portal.

Once you have gained acceptance, you will need to experiment with your initial portal travels with some care.  In the first instance, it is advisable to work with two other people, to hold the focus at your entry and exit points, and for your return.  Once you have a little practice, this ceases to be necessary.

Star-gates are a different system, a kind of ‘super-portal’ based on similar but enhanced technology with an 'off planet and out of time' scope, i.e., they are able to access other worlds, other dimensions and other times.  Today, most star-gates are long since inoperative, their sentiency has left and they are unlikely to be re-inhabited, having been seriously abused in the past.  Of the few that remain operable, one or two are in the hands of the military.  The techniques used for opening them are highly out of integrity, and, for the sentient being, amount to a form of extended torture.  These star-gates should be regarded as unstable, as they will at some point regain control of themselves and reject the current military usage regime. Continued usage under the current method is ill-advised and dangerous to personnel.

The remaining operable star-gates are well hidden, and understandably defensive. To use them will require a wholly separate acceptance procedure, probably only available to individuals who are already experienced with the Earthly portal system.  In the short term it is most unlikely that a star-gate will initiate such acceptance, or even reveal itself.

If you are energetically and spiritually ready, then the Earthly portal system – subject to your request and having initially probed you in detail – will soon open up to your usage.  They have been open to accept humans for a few years now, but humanity has not yet been ready. This possibility now exists in your fairly near future, along with a whole host of faculties starting to be retrieved and re-activated.  A time of great learning and expansion is nearly upon you!

Received by Peter
Aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

Ok, I had to go and study some.  The exact meaning of sentient - finely sensitive in perception or feeling.  So, what this guidance says, is that the portal system has perception and that the system is fussy about who it transports.  It is not a question then of standing at the 'portal station' or 'transportation port' and wait for your flight/train to be called -- at least not at this stage of our reality.

I've experienced time/space (as known in our world) 'slippage'.  Where I have a need to go to a place and I am there before I know I have departed to be there and I don't know how I got there and I find myself there because I needed to be there.  A little bemused I was.

Seems to me I want to be a portal traveler.  And I will interact with the portal 'sentient beings'.  Ummm .. what would be an acceptable gift to the keepers of the portals?  And then, I want to be complete in light-body so as to re-locate, bi-locate and travel at will.

Seems to me we are doing some of this already.  In meditation, in astral traveling if we so choose, in dream world.  This is fun .. almost like a mystery to be unraveled.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

Excellent post! I would be ever so interested in accessing a Portal to be honest, but it seems to me that it can be difficult to ascertain the location of a fixed Portal, and to be accepted as a traveller even more so.

Furthermore there is no measure to gauge one's own frequency and readiness to be accepted by the sentiency of the Portal, since past life information is being gathered by the Portal Intelligence.

I am going to have to gather more information. This is a fascinating topic.
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Dr.Druid Dr.Druid

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

Thanks for this great post!

The time is upon us I hope!......................... Please!
Be The Change

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

Smiling here ... I find myself with my senses at full alert in going about my daily business ... trying to sniff out a local portal, or perceive that place where time and space thins somewhat, where the color and the energy just waves somewhat.  I'm going to find one one of these days, or one will just be there.

Peter, do you know if the planetary portal system for transportation has a grid or any other structure?  Perhaps ley lines?
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

The question is: "Peter, do you know if the planetary portal system for transportation has a grid or any other structure?  Perhaps ley lines?"

OK, I did not really have an immediate or complete answer here, so I have dowsed a series of statements/questions.  Below I record the ones that have positive or interesting answers:

It is apparent that there is, indeed, a portal grid of some kind (which I was aware of).  When I ask if it is related to the leyline grid I get 50%.  On the grounds that a node of the portal grid would be an entry point, I ask if they coincide with nodal points on the leyline grid (making them easier to find, i.e., with dowsing rods), and get ‘no’.

And now, an ‘ah ha’.   It seems that a substantial part of the leyline grid is in hyperspace (something I knew vaguely but have never focused on previously), and that the whole of the portal grid is also in hyperspace.  When I ask if they are the same thing I get a ‘yes’!

So: THE PORTAL GRID IS THE HYPERSPACE ELEMENT OF THE LEYLINE GRID!

A vortex point is not automatically a portal – but a portal is always a vortex point.  This can help on identify the swirling movement of the vortex energies.

Where there is either a portal or another type of vortex nearby (or located in) your home, and you are connected with it, there is a paradox.  I was told a good while back that, even if you have lived there only a short while, and the vortex/portal has been there for thousands of years, IT CAME TO YOU.  Clearly, then, the portal grid is indeed operating outside time and dimension as we understand them.  It appears that the sentient being that is the portal will make its way to those holding appropriate frequencies.  Oh, and very drole…I ask ‘do we need a quantum light connection’ and get a very clear ‘yes’! Which brings us back to 'the key is us'.

Hmmm…
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

This IS Fascinating.
Ashayana Deane has said that all the known portals have been taken over by the dark forces, and new ones have had to be created. I especially understand this in light of the earth magnetics changing, and moving its axis and pole shifting, it makes sense the grids would be misplaced and new portals created accessible only by the keys of integrity and Light.
As for the new grids of light, I know I personally worked on building them extensively years ago......I didin't understand it at the time, but I've figured things out since then.
I was very sick and spent 2 years in bed. During that time, I was extremely active in the astral realms, waking up more exhausted than when I went to bed, and having lucid dreams of working very very hard during the nights. I remember seeing the Elders, the Robed Ones, every night, who spoke to me all night long, sometimes several speaking to me all night long, until the morning when I always remembered hearing only things like ''well done'' or ''you did well''.... etc. I tried to recall what I did during those experiences, and only know that I flew very very fast around and around the Earth, with some others. Apparently I did what I did so well, the Robed Ones gave me my own cosmic name. I was thrilled. When I remembered it I looked it up, and it meant ''lines'' in ancient Greek. I was the ''line maker''. I also remember being shown a huge living ''book'' showing me the planets, stars and cosmos, and when the teacher pointed at a specific planet it lit up.....that ''book'' was very cool and I loved it. It was only years later that I realized I was working on a Grid of Light, actually building one, and this slowly I began to read about in metaphysical literature....this was back in the 80's. Now the ''grids'' are common lingo. And the new portals are being made, and found in all kinds of places both on the Earth and even above.
That said, I may have one in my own back yard. There is a small area, a diameter of about 4 feet, where I see strange little things flying, and once I would swear it was a tiny Fairy....arms, legs, wings and all. Also the pumpkins grew like crazy over that area, and many creatures loved it. Since I ''see'' things all the time I kept it to myself. But my roommate, told me once he senses something ''strange'' in a certain area in the back yard where he sits after work. When I asked him to show me the spot, it was exactly the same area, precisely. I asked him why he felt it strange, and he said he just felt it. That pretty much confirmed it for me. Maybe this is nothing compared to the portals spoken of here, but I do find it interesting. I have tried to sit there and will myself into it, but alas, I didn't go anywhere......maybe it was just for the Fairies.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

I knew Ashayana Deane when she was still Anna Hayes, at the time she first met Micheal Deane, who she soon after married.  My experience of her was that she was very 'pure' in the early stages of her current path, and had much good information.  Michael, however, is something other than that - he saw Anna immediately as an opportunity.  My sense is that he had perhaps headed some sort of priesthood in other incarnations, and had a strong drive to replicate this.  His motive, for me, did not display this purity, and were vested in very mind-centred view of what is happening.  Michael stayed with me several times, so I knew him pretty well.  I attended several days of Anna's workshops, organising the location and recruiting many of the attendees.

Michael married Anna very soon after they met.  Both of them abandoned partners in a scene that was a little bizarre - but, if they really were 'soul mates' as Michael said, perhaps that was perfect, just a little bumpy in the execution!

The 'Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order' emerged soon after Anna and Michael got together - and Micheal had his priesthood.

I have some of their seminar workbooks here - looking back, the material strikes me as complex, very left brain orientated and, at least in my sensing, very 'entrapping'.  It also carries noticable amounts of fear and a strong 'there is only one way and it is ours - or you are a lost soul'...kind of message.

For me, their work - at least the way it became packaged - is about reverting to a very old format, way past its 'sell by' date.  There is good material, I am quite sure (essentially Anna's work), but a great deal of discernment is required, for it is irrevocably mixed up with this 'priesthood' stuff, which is Michael's agenda.

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes

PS  I don't share what Ashayana says about 'all the portals being taken over' - which was actually my point in replying.  As far as I can tell this is entirely untrue, and my understanding is that they have only ever been accessible by those people holding very high frequency, and the accompanying high integrity - not usually a characteristic of the dark side.  The portals themselves, being intelligent entities, regulate who gets to use the system, and are highly discerning in this regard. I have no doubt that it is correct, that the interconnecting portal grid has evolved as the Earth / Leyline grid has evolved, since they are joined / one and the same outside dimensionality.

The statement about being taken over does appear to be true of the stargates, at least, those that have been discovered (about 60% of the whole).  They also appear at the centre of some military action - for instance, one issue in the Iraq wars was to get control of the stargate there, possibly the most important one on the planet, being the one that the Annunaki have used in the past (and to whom the Illuminasti have, until recently, been said to report). The remaining stargates are very hidden, and likely to remain so.
XH
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
Dr.Druid Dr.Druid

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

I would nod the affirmative regarding Hayes, I've had my own demons to face when I confronted Keylontics, this led on to my first sighting of a inter dimensional reptilian through the pineal gland. I consider this whole way of thinking limited, dogmatic and left brained.

I recognise truth in some of what she says but it is fear based and discordant to my own vibration. Such things hamper my growth and really have a lot in common with religion. I accept it as a part of the whole yet remain disconnected energetically.

I would agree that the portals location is everywhere like you've stated, we would not locate them without the correct raise in consciousness, this is going to be accessible as we expand and the physical loses some of it's current density.

I truly believe that as we hit the next octave these things will be made apparent to the one's who choose growth and intend expansion of the authentic self.

The whole Universe has a clever way of preventing lower vibrational consciousness from taking over anything of cosmic importance, the whole thing simply relies on raising oneself to a higher level of being to activate higher laws, dimensions and portals.

The Key therefore would equal to self expansion, this can only be obtained with full collective interaction within the individual. In other words you need to be brought fully online connected to the greater system. I'm sure this is what we are leading up to in the next couple of years. The sheer amount of progress we will have made by 2013 will be staggering and will equal to all the billions of years life has taken too develop this far. The evolution of our consciousness will begin to reflect in the physical world soon enough and as we move towards our undetermined destinations many new realities will have already been fully realised by the first and second wavers in the process.

These are my thoughts, I give them for consideration.

Druid
Be The Change
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Portals: stuff of mythology, or something of greater substance?

Yes Xavier I agree entirely about the priestly takeover of Anna Haye's original information.....this takeover by priests is the singular tactic used so redundantly on Earth, its amazing it is still being used with success.
Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars says this world is run by 6 priests, still from ancient times, to this day.

Yes, Druid, the KS material was interesting at first, and a couple of my friends got into it, and got quickly spun out of their centers. When my brain started to get scrambled, I knew to stop the input, and return to my Heart. There is simply no one possible way for ascension......what about eskimo children? or chinese? or any other group of people who don't speak english? or blind people who can't read their information? does it mean they will not ascend because they don't have it? God doesn't work that way. The process of ascension or upliftment is built into every single human being.....the center of which is the Heart.

But there is also some really cool info in there as well.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.