Questioning to Co-create

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Questioning to Co-create

Any ‘spiritual’ or ‘in-service’ type or ‘own path’ informational query about life that that you wish to make, any such question you need to ask, can be placed with higher consciousness, via that element of such consciousness that is an aspect of you.  There are only two stages to the process.

The first is to construct your query with the maximum clarity, and stated at the highest level without any constraints as to how the answer might come. Once stated, it is best said out loud – not because voice is needed for the request, but because a spoken statement serves to concentrate your own attention, in the moment.  It also sets up vibrations that have value as a focal point.

And a word of warning – those requests that are entirely self-serving, or are vested in some low level vibration – these are least likely to be answered, and probably will not be. So, asking higher consciousness to assist with, say, an act of revenge, dishonouring, greed of the like really is not effective.  Or, if you choose to go that way you run the risk of getting tapped into an entirely different kind of negative energy, one inhabited by beings you really don’t want to get connected to or mess with.

But assuming that your request is in integrity and stated clearly, then the resources available are beyond encyclopaedic.  Ultimately, you may bring forth any information that is within your ability to understand – and, as you utilise this technique, your understanding will be progressively expanded.

The second element to this process is that of listening.  You may well get what appears to be a spoken message, or have the experience of your knowingness being ‘flooded’ with the information.  But it may also be present through the focus of the heart, as you feel yourself warming to a specific solution.  It may be answered by illustration in the world immediately around you. Frequently, nature will send signs in the actions of birds and animals, strange but natural phenomena, patterns in the clouds.  There are very many such possibilities.  Like the expert in crossword puzzles, you will need to learn the many ways in which clues and direction come if you consciously focus your attention on listening and observing for answers.

No question will go unanswered – but your ability to listen and observe is the crucial factor.

When you are engaged in some task that has more than simply mundane purpose – let us say, the development of some positive change project – then an extension of this facility is the unfoldment.  Always, on such a project, there will be an etheric support team operating at higher consciousness levels. Naturally, it is valuable to be in contact with this team.  The unfoldment works thusly:  you progress the project until you come to some barrier that needs a breakthrough.  You consciously hand the next step to your team – again, it is valuable to verbalise this.  Something simple like ‘Well, team, I have come to a halt here.  I formally hand the project to you, for you to unfold the next step and then return it and the project to me’.   Then, you simply wait.  It may be that inspiration strikes the next day.  It may be that the worlds expert on the subject walks into your life.  There was a time that I asked for help in this way, regarding an obscure aerospace technology.  I went to Moscow on unrelated business.  The world’s expert turned out to be my taxi driver – a professor from the Aerospace University, making up his income by driving a taxi.

I just love it!   Thanks again, my unfoldment team!

Most unfoldments will not be that dramatic (though why not? And what fun…) – but a project can be handed back and forth this way many times as it evolves.  It is a great way to work – and guess what you are doing by using this?  It truly is a method of co-creation, working directly with other realms of consciousness, not just one-offs, but mutual involvement over the long haul, if only you can stay focused..

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
risingheart risingheart

Re: Questioning to Co-create

Hi Peter,

I had an experience like you did. Where I wanted and needed a while back to create a way
to get out of a situation that was very negative for me. Which would have hampered my spiritual
growth if I stayed where I was. I asked for guidance an assistance, because I was at my wits end
where I was living. I had my name in where I am living now and I was on a waiting list for seven
years. And, I would call every year and it was still seven years. So, I decided that I would start
looking around for a place in Manhattan (or the Bronx and Brooklyn). I preferred Manhattan, but
the prices and the tiny room size was ridiculous. So, I started looking in the Bronx and I would
find places, but they would keep falling through for me. I would continue to ask my higher self
for help and I felt I wasn't getting any. So, after awhile I gave up looking. I was talking to a guy
that I did business with. We talked a lot about personal things and he had asked how everything
was going so I explained my dilemma and he said "why don't you put you name on the list for
an apartment with MetLife (where we both worked)", I told him I was on the waiting list for
seven year. He told me that he knew a manager that worked in the real estate department
and he would get back to me. He called me back and told me, would I take an apartment
unseen. I said yes. Then he told me to go down to the administration office on my lunch
hour and sign a lease. I would have the apartment in a month. When I saw the apartment
it had three nice sized room and I would be paying less rent from where I was living and I was
also close enough to work that I didn't have to take transportation.  Then I understood that
I was being guided it just wasn't the right time for me to move, because this apartment
wasn't available before this.

From that experience I have learned to trust the guidance I do have. There have been times
I have strayed unwittingly, but would realize it and get back on track. So, I know now, that
anytime something isn't there for me it's because I just wasn't listening or it wouldn't have
been good for me.

I, also, know that I am also protected. There are times in my life, that if I didn't fall right, that
I could have been severely injured or worse, but as I would fall I would hear or feel something
telling me to fall a certain way. And, I immediately obeyed instinctively.  And, afterwards when
I see what would have happened if I didn't listen...... I kept saying thank you. I have so much
to be grateful for in regard to my higher self and guides and I never forget it.

I know and trust in them and my path.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: Questioning to Co-create

Do you also have 'unanswered questions' in your life?  Things that are just not coming through for you?  Quests, questions, requests for assistance to the 'crew on higher realms', but the situation does not resolve and it does not move anywhere.  And if you move, it seems as if you get into greater mud.  Strange this.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Questioning to Co-create

Yes Christa, very much so.  It is as if we can get assistance with details, even crises - but the big strategic items, now they seem much more challenging.  Maybe it is about being insufficiently pro-active in some way (I am thinking of myself here), combined with being too easy going in an 'aware' kind of way.  Yet the latter seems to be a way of being that is encouraged in the context of the journey through higher frequency - going with the flow, staying in the 'now' and focusing on love not fear.  Maybe the big strategic 'wants' in our lives are now just too 3D when we are, in actuality, well into moving out of the 3D realm. And just maybe the stuff we are inclined to stress over is about to become completely irrelevant as things suddenly shift up several spiritual gears.

At which point we can manifest it all anyway!  Nice, huh?

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
risingheart risingheart

Re: Questioning to Co-create

Hi Christa,

I for one know that I have experienced unanswered questions. But, you know, I feel that if
my question appears to be unanswered, it's either I wasn't listening, it wasn't time for the
answer because I wasn't ready or it's not to be a part of my path. I let it go and if my question
is eventually answered fine, if not well I wasn't going to hang out and wait for it.....lol.

I've dowsed on some of my questions and get certain answers that, I assume can change
because of the timeline or the Universe involvement. I had my Astrology chart done and
in it, it states that I am to inherit a lot of money. That's it. Doesn't say how or what. And,
while dowsing I was told that I would be moving out of state and I would win the grand prize
lottery. Are all these connected, I don't know. But, I'll tell you now that I don't have the money
to do any  kind of move now....lol.  So, I live my life and do as I've been doing, working with
my six heart virtues, mediating and taking care of the wildlife around me. I'm happy with this.

I have had bad situations that have been resolved, maybe not always to my liking, but resolved
none the less. And, I will keep moving ahead, maybe cautiously, but, find that there's always
another path and that changes will be a part of this life. And, so far, I have make it the best I can
without losing my desiring to  continue, what I feel/know is my lessons and path.

And, in regard, to my spiritual advancement. I had a difficult time when I was younger. But, then
I tried too hard and lacked concentration (on occasion, I fall into this lack) and truly not listening.
That took time, frustrating time. But, never gave up, though I felt I wasn't going anywhere. I
refused to give in to my ego. There was always a knowing within me, that kept and keeps me
going. I have a trust that all will come to me when I am completely ready or when the Universe
finds that it's the right time for my expanding. Strange this ....... lol.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor

Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Questioning to Co-create

Xavier beautifully said. And I do prefer to live in this manner, not that it works as often as I'd like. I have experienced what you express. Though when ''requests'' take years for any kind of answers, one begins to wonder at it all. I've realized I have been heard, this I've seen, yet the times I don't seem to be heard, seems to be not lack of response, but a degree of patience that seems superhuman. In these cases, one must think in radicallly different ways, both about the true nature of oneself and the answers one is waiting for.
I am now in a situation where I have been called or have taken on an issue that is huge, yet I put my ''request'' out in the world in written terms. I am calm and quiet because I know it is being worked on, that 'the team' is coagulating, becoming formed, who is perfect for this quest. This is not an act of trust on my part, it is a ''knowing''....Within the quiet works the good, and I know it will happen, and I will live to see it. That ''warming/calming'' is telling me so.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: Questioning to Co-create

Ah amarynth.....
that is the question I pose most often....when things don't move or shift for years. I'm a creator right? since when can I not create and nothing moves? This ''not moving stasis'' is only new to me for the past 20 years, so what I tend to do is shake things up a bit. If there's one thing I despise its nursing mediocrity, Especially in 3D. So I make big moves, travel spontaneously, and do every possible thing I can to ''make'' a change. Last year I decided in one day to go to Australia for 3 months. I did it. I was sure things would be different after that, new life and all.
When all has settled and I'm back home, nothing has changed. Actually thinking better, yes, subtle changes, further into quietude and solitude....the very things I was trying to change and enliven.
I don't understand this. It is most frustrating. I've done huge things many times, only to wind up in the same situation. One of boredom basically of 3D.....I seem to not be able to get out of this and travel the Cosmos as I seem to remember. This can be maddening, and why I don't get ''answers''....there are none.
My situations are never a bad one, just one not to my liking. Yet I realize must recognize I have blessings, and be very happy for those.....as getting into my personal desires is a dangerous zone. Seems I'm not here to live those. To describe how I've sought them and tried to make that happen would take a book. Eventually I've realized it is best I'm comfortable where I am and to figure out how to make the greatest most effective impact on my hearts desire in the situation I AM in....and to do that I must know what IS my hearts desire, or my souls purpose for being here. So, for me now I've realized its not about the 3D circumstances, but how to effectively be the most powerful Spiritual Being I can be while in this skin. I am working on this. This would also answer all my questions about the purpose of my life.....which is to be......a Powerful Spiritual Being. sigh......but wouldn't some 3D fun be nice ??
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: Questioning to Co-create

Ah dear Lady,

We all share these experiences, I think. Yes, there may be shades of difference, but there is also much commonality.

Some thoughts:

First, and rather gallingly, I have understood for some time that the frustration we experience so widely was and is a driver, in the sense that a 'mass frustration' would eventually determine 'just how far we jump' in the energetic / cross dimensional sense.  And in the remains of 3D it also equipped us to 'deal with...', the awakening process that has driven humanity to more than triple its frequency in around  three short years.  But I don't have to like it....(the frustration, that is)

Of course, our visioning, the bringing forward of our magical faculties, the actions we can take metaphysically (especially cleaning up our play-pit as we move on to higher school): these, too, are all elements in the quality and quantum of the jump that we are now in.

Second, I have been told time and time again 'Going forward there are NO SOLO RUNS'.  I think this means (amongst other things) that our magical faculties and other higher abilities are pro-actively brought forward by taking focused action in small, resonant groups.  Just like here, in fact  :-)

And a part of this is the whole scene of 'living in community'.  We do 'remote community' pretty well here, at least at the core.  But my sense is that, ultimately, there is no substitute for being, working, visioning and playing together.  The ideal formula, however, seems to be subtle, and again, reflects what happens at Quantum Light.  That ideal is to have a small intense (physical) community, but with a much larger 'visiting constituency' - those who gain from being in community for short periods on a regular basis, and then take what they have experienced back to other places (knowingly - or otherwise).

And the 'not to my liking' thing.  I live in a beautiful, beautiful place - and it is absolutely 'not to my liking'.  We have the land, both places to grow things and lots or trees.  The house was selected, and we came here to create the very community I speak of, small, intense and with a far bigger visiting constituency.  But - maybe it was not time, maybe I have allowed the opposition to undermine the intent, or maybe there is a big lesson in process that I just have to let play out.  The community I visioned for so long, the coming together that I believe to be so important for this next stage of our journey through frequency has been the subject of much resistance - and simply has not happened.  And I don't see that it will.

Which takes me back to that frustration...

Xavier said:
"Second, I have been told time and time again 'Going forward there are NO SOLO RUNS'. "

This is the piece....the Jewel of Truth, that was the hint, suspicion in my self. I just remarked something about this in another post. That we are doing the work of Spirit, merging the Oneness of Common Love, as we are now, where we are now......the era of physical community is over. The doing on Earth for individual purpose is done, and the work for the Unity is the only way to move forward, and this does not require physical community presence to manifest. Yes? Yet it would be sooooooo nice !

I think the times for maneuvering in 3D is over, much as that might make some squirmish, even me.
That the ''work'' we are doing, Beings of Light and those Volunteers and Lightworkers etc, is to Be the Space of Love and hold that within themselves as the frequency that resonates out as a living grid of Light on the planet and into the ethers where a New Golden World is being formed. When the Cloud of Light enters and all the other cosmic alignments and the Big Changes Within begin, we will marry..... a Sacred Marriage, a truly Holy One, of Creator and Created in the ethers......yes?
So maybe we should just spend this now time beautifying, preparing for this Golden Marriage in the Sky?
lol.

blessings
Lady
"Credendo Vides"