Something to start this forum

risingheart risingheart

Re: Something to start this forum

Hi Calico,

I live where you live,

where rounded hills and flowered valleys
settle beneath the sky

The Event Temples Session has developed another outstanding forum for consciousness awareness that is so comfortable to use and fulfilling to one and share with other in the quest of wholeness.

Love
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
RichardAC RichardAC

Re: Something to start this forum

I too live where you live, Calico -

Where there is an ethic which provides  a sense of place in the larger scheme of things, and serves as a guidepost to right living in concert with the global community, both seen and unseen, and the environment, rather than individualism and indifference.  Together we can make a difference.

And where there is Care of the Earth, including all living and non-living things - plants, animals, land, water, air.  Where there is a life ethic that recognizes the intrinsic worth of every living thing.

And Care of People promotes self-reliance and community responsibility to give access to resources necessary to existence.

And where there are reasonable Limits to Population and Consumption so we can share the surplus - time, labor, money, information, and energies to achieve the aims of earth and people care.

And where all this creates a sustainable environment in which we can, with conscience, evolve and pursue our higher selves in harmony.

These words were inspired by the ethics of Permaculture.