Steorn Over Unity Energy Device ..

OK, so we did it.  We joined the Steorn SKDB to work with them and other developers on commercial application for their Orbo overunity solid state magnetic energy device.  It has been a really nice process so far.  We have all the build diagrams and very clear instructions as to the magnetic components as well as quick and good support from Steorn.  They were a bit taken aback when I asked where to find the plug to plug in my hairdryer on the build diagrams.    Anyway, we are going to get our hands dirty on this thing very soon as almost all the components have been sourced.   Now, where is my designer drill?

Fynn Helliscate Fynn Helliscate

Re: Steorn Over Unity Energy Device ..

Hi Christa,

Did you get the plans for this over-unity device?
I would love to be involved with this... there is sooo much to do; power generation being the initial key for me.

Take care and lots of love,
Fynn
andjres andjres

Re: Steorn Over Unity Energy Device ..

Their unit looks strikingly similar to David Hamel's contraption.

"All of these things and more
also shalt thou do.
But first always remember
to thine own's Elf be True."