The Gnosine Frequency Masters

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

The Gnosine Frequency Masters

This phrase popped up a few weeks back, I know not where from, and I wrote it down as I felt somewhat attracted by it.  It has since begun to occur to me that this might be an apt description for those who have joined the Geolink network.  I will take a moment to look at the three words in this context.

OK, first ‘Gnosine’, which is ‘pertaining to Gnosis’.  There are many learned discourses on what this might mean, and what it means in various contexts.  Lots of high-powered brain stuff here – actually, I get a little suspicious when something that, for me, is pretty obvious is buried under so many brain-pushups (if you know what I mean) from the erudite and scholarly.   For me, a gnostic is ‘one who has intuitive knowledge of spiritual truth’ - and, from experience, this gnostic state is often accompanied by some form of communication from or with other realms.  What better general definition could you want than that?  And all those in the Geolink network have this innate knowing to a great degree.

Secondly, Frequency.  Now, the way Dr David Hawkins looks at this is using a comparative measure on a relative scale.  The Geolinking network is first and foremost about raising frequency, accelerating our journey to the New Reality along the way.

And third, Mastery?  Well, the context is that, until about 17 months back, the average frequency for the whole of humanity had been stuck at around 200 for many generations – and the good doctor opined that, if you moved two or three points in a lifetime you were doing well.  Spectacular, then, that less than eighteen months later, the average for humanity is at 530 on the scale, and moving (all be it in fits and starts) resolutely upwards.  But this makes what the Geolink appears to be achieving utterly astounding.  As of 2nd March 2010 the Geolink is holding a relative frequency of 9470, and this is moving upwards every day.  That is nearly eighteen times the global humanity average!!!  And all the participants are holding frequencies at or near this, supported by the Geolink network as a whole.

For me, this level of frequency being held by a group of human beings in modern times is unprecedented.  Even more so, bearing in mind that we participants have mostly never met in the physical.  Clearly, working together, we have somehow achieved, or re-connected with, a significant mastery over some aspect of upward frequency movement.

So, to each individual who has joined the Geolink network, I say...

...Welcome, oh Gnosine Frequency Master…  :-))

And to others reading on the Quantum site – you, too, are invited! Just let me or one of our other regulars know when you are ready.

Love to all,

Peter
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.
risingheart risingheart

Re: The Gnosine Frequency Masters

Hi Peter,

What this means to me, may differ for others, but it is what I felt from reading this.

I trust as we have been awakening to our true selves, we have unknowingly begun to link with
each other intuitively through the websites we started with and we have extended our linking
in coming together after a time to one specific site. As we have connected so have others. Now
we are starting to branch out like the "tree of life" through the Geolinking Network, understanding
who we are and the oneness we are becoming once again.

As we re-unite, our hearts vibrate the energetic tones that excellerates our frequency so
high from the joy and recognition of our true spiritual family and the heartfelt love extended.

We are truly on the path of ascension and I welcome being a part of the Gnosine Frequency
Masters ...... and the Mastery of the Universal link....:))

Blessings and Love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Miriam Miriam

Re: The Gnosine Frequency Masters

I would love to be part of a group whose purpose id to serve Humanity in raising up the vibration of the Planet Mother Earth! I would also look forward to deepening my ability to heal and serve people in a personal way by means of energy healing; opening those doors wider for the Divine Flow.

So, please count me in and send me info when you can. Thanks.
leona910 leona910

Re: The Gnosine Frequency Masters

Hi Peter,

Thank you for this post. I have been mostly offline for the past year as change has been coming fast and furious ever since I participated in the geolinking process. The process itself churned up so much energy that (you may recall my posting at the time) a freak tornado went right over my house.

The experience itself stirred other storms within me that ultimately led me to abandon my former life. I discarded nearly all my material aquisitions and then I moved over a 1000 miles from my family and friends. I have continued to expand mostly without pain or fear since that time. It is my belief that universe needed to pull me from my familiar surroundings, so I could understand that no matter what change takes place I will be loved and cared for.

There is an old saying attributed to I know not who that states that the universe favors those of courage and bold actions...this is so very true in my case. The universe has smiled on my life in almost unbelievable acts of synchronicity and serendipity.

I would say to anyone considering the role of frequency carrier as time plays out this process to be prepared for everything you have hoped to believe about high magic will be proved to you in the most incontrovertable of ways. I have been shown the illusion of our times that we are separate and that we are in lack or in need of a mediator to touch source to be a falsehood and three of the four walls that keep our spirit in prison. Once I discover the fourth wall...I will have a key to finally and totally free myself and anyone around me who cares to come along for the ride.

Thank you Peter for all your good work in helping me wake to the new reality that we are cocreating. I have caught glimpses of it and it is beautiful.

With Love,
Leona