The Heart Love Frequency

12345

The Heart Love Frequency

This post was updated on .
Love is a gift.  It is the gift of allowing other entities to be!

risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

Love is a gift of connecting as a oneness.

Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Love

This post was updated on .

Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

Love is Love no matter who you are {:-)
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: Love

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds
and warming your soul.

Re: Love

Love is:  Feeding the Little Ones!

Image courtesy of The Daily Spark
risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

 dance of love
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Sally V Sally V

Re: Love is trusting....

Re: Love is trusting....

Nina Fox Nina Fox

Re: Love

~LOVE IS~
risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

Love is equality
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: Love

Love is .. letting your heart rule your head ...
risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

Love is feeling a oneness with a best friend
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Love

Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

One touch and light of love sparked
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: Love

An act of love that fails is just as much a part of the divine life as an act of love that succeeds, for love is measured by fullness, not by reception.

risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

Angel illuminated with ioving light
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Sally V Sally V

Re: Love

A Love... that transcends all...
risingheart risingheart

Re: Love

Angel love from the heart
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: Love

What we want most in our lives is to be loved, we want to feel loved, fully and unconditionally.

Channelled message painting from http://www.roseart.co.nz/index.shtml
12345