The Third Way

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

The Third Way

The essence of this extraordinary time, and the transformation that is taking place, is the ending of the old duality.  Duality consists of many opposites – light and dark, yin and yang, good and evil, male and female and so on.  It is unstable, in that the light may come into the ascendancy for a while, but then the pendulum swings, and it is the turn of the dark – essentially a ‘forever’ process.  Far more complicated than that statement, perhaps, because many aspects of duality are swinging back and forth, out of synch and in opposite directions to each other, simultaneously.

If the light should choose to fight the dark, two processes move forward in parallel – the dark element is slowly purged to move lightwards, while the light forces are corrupted by their own blind aggression and are twisted into darkness.  And in all sorts of respects, this type of activity just keeps on churning as the whole constantly and endlessly morphs into its opposite.

That the turmoil of our world has been an engine for soul growth is clear to many, delivering frequent challenges the like of which other realms of consciousness reportedly do not experience.  But whatever the challenges now being presented in the reality around us I suggest that, in the context of our many past lives we have all ‘been there, done that’ – and got so many ‘T’ shirts in the process that there is now a storage problem.  So, time to move on! A message which a very few have had for some considerable time, and which the majority is only just becoming consciously aware of.

The fact is that we cannot fight the dark, for in so doing, we pay attention to the negative, strengthening their position and threatening to roll us into their realm of negativity in the process.  Neither can we simply ignore them, because, if we do, they simply take ever bigger liberties in their schemes of greed, avarice and control until they are completely out of control.  Very like the global scene that is being rapidly being uncovered right now.

If we can’t fight, and we can’t ignore, do we have any other options?  Is there a Third Way?  Indeed, there is.

It is to walk away from the old, dysfunctional and dying reality, and start to create a new one at a higher level of enlightenment, and drawing upon universal consciousness as a third element alongside the (quite natural) light and dark to form Trinity – a stable new reality that has none of that churning and morphing associated with the old duality.  The THIRD WAY is therefore the path to that New Reality, and its step-by-step establishment as we evolve, co-creating our own reality along the way.

Now you, the evolved reader, know this already, and I, as the scribe being nudged to write these words, am aware of having written them in various forms before.  But – there is another element here. The question of how we cause, induce, resonate or just plain communicate so that the majority get to recognise, and want to take this third way.

The ‘New Age’ (a perfectly sound concept for these times – but one that has been corrupted by the dark as they seek the means to stop it from happening) is by now littered with un-truths.  Many of these are so close to actual truths that it is hard to discern where one ends and the other starts.  One of these untruths – at least, for me – is that ‘the New Reality is a done deal, the battle has been won at other levels of reality / consciousness, and it is just a matter of time before it sweeps all before it here’ – or some such.  There are many sets of words conveying the same concept.  I add into the same package any number of messiahs, space fleets, prosperity programs – all of which are apparently scheduled to sweep to our rescue in one form or another in the fifty ninth minute of the eleventh hour.

Don’t get me wrong – some or all of the above may well happen, and I for one will be delighted to greet the Ashtar Command or whoever, when/if they do indeed arrive.  But any such arrival is not the point. Even if they do, the context is unlikely to be one of rescue.  The fact is that WE ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!  We are the ‘creators-in-training’ for this physical realm, and out rapidly accelerating consciousness is putting us firmly in the driving seat. Not a moment too soon – and still absolutely dependant on enough of us getting our act together.  What act?  The one about co-operation, co-creation, co-mmunity – each implying that we work in teams to operate, create, live - and that the consolidated power of being aligned in what we do is what carries us forward to the New Reality.

The point here is that we are at the critical moment when what we do together – and including the other people we are able to communicate with to join us – is of critical importance.  We are beginning to see that the old powers are really desperate by now. They would love to see legions of us sit back and accept the ‘it’s a done deal’ theory.  Just the opening they need – then it’s back to the duality carousel for another thirteen millennia! (and this not for the first time!).

Over the next period of time there will be lots more spectacular collapses of banks, institutions, governments and nations. Many of the public agents of the dark will be hauled up in public to account for what they have done or attempted to do to humanity.  But this scenario is also loaded with smoke-and-mirrors.   Let us just recall that, twenty years ago, the Illuminati were openly bragging that they would cause a global banking collapse – exactly what we are seeing about us right now. Now, this may, indeed, not be the collapse they had in mind. They may, indeed, have ‘swallowed the poisoned bait’ apparently set for them some years back. But this is the moment when our etheric ‘squares on the battlefield’, our attention and focus on clearing out that which no longer serves us, and working to bring forth the New Reality, absolutely must hold.  The old powers would love us to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Give them the slightest opportunity, and they will see that we do precisely that. Let’s not celebrate prematurely as the bastions start to collapse, but check, double check and triple check that we did not just buy into yet another level of smoke and mirrors.

Also worth remembering that all their public figures are minions, and thus expendable.  Just as Tony Blair has outlived his usefulness, and pretty much been publically exposed, so will many others.  But the real players are likely to remain hidden unless we keep on probing, keep peeling away the layers of onion skin that constitute the false reality.

An army is at its most dangerous in that period of panic just before it looses the battle. That’s where we are folks, facing old controllers who are very, very used to this game and have their backs to the wall.  So, we must keep moving and building THE THIRD WAY while simultaneously KEEPING OUR GUARD UP while we make sure that each element of the demise of the duality is real and not one of the old guard’s endless facades.

Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: The Third Way

Thanks for this Peter.  It is timely.  I think of Uwe's words just yesterday, in another thread.

Uwe D'rose wrote
Yes, it seems that the world is in for a bumpy ride, and it can be very difficult to stay centred. However, I prefer to believe that we can stay Centred against all the odds, that we can stay in Integrity at all times, that we will do the right things at the right time and for the right reasons. It makes us what we are...strange to some...but elevating to others.

After all is said and done, I feel privileged to witness the birth of a New World, and to bring into manifestation all that is good and desirable.

Our strength lies in the Collective, the collective Desire and Will to bring about Change and a Life in the new Frequency.
(I added the italics).

We are still engaged in a spiritual battle.  Some of the skirmishes and side battles have indeed been won.  But the main Armageddon is still in full force.  I saw from another source just yesterday ..The old powers and principalities are desperately trying to stop the current reality from imploding/exploding to keep themselves in power, in wealth and in the game.  They are using every little bit of 'octane' they have, to do this.  They are truly under threat, in disarray, chaos, internal strife and confusion.  And I dare say there is a higher power who is patiently working with us Creative God-Sparks, to complete this round.

As we re-learn our deep and ancient history, it seems so clear that previous human civilizations on some level or another, have been at this point before.  But, at this point, they bought into the 'living happily ever after' meme or message that we see so clearly played out in Copenhagen now.  "Work with us to Save our Planet!"  "We're doing this for our own Good!"  Sounds like a perfectly reasonable request, yes?  Excepting that it is not!  It is heartening to see that this message is being exposed and the masses are asking real questions now.  But the way to getting to complete victory, is not to do battle at this level.  Even considering the concept of pitting ourselves against the 'dark side', simply supports the light/dark duality for another round.

We have to move out from the concept of being 'against', to the concept of what I think of, as 'subsume': "To classify, include, or incorporate in a more comprehensive category or under a general principle: "The evolutionarily later always subsumes and includes the evolutionarily earlier" (Frederick Turner).  This is the game that the old powers have used with devastating effect up to now ... excepting they are not being successful this time.  They create a false 'consensus-reality' and then move on, on that basis.

We are getting our full measure of help and assistance from what I can only think of as 'heavenly hosts'.  Graciously we receive more guidance as we walk on The Path!    If a mind-blowing extra terrestrial or spiritual source/force appears, it would be just miraculous.  We do need all the help we can get, and accept these gracious gifts in spiritual gratitude, but CREATING THE NEW, IS OURS TO DO!

Stay deeply Centered!
Remain steadfast in Spiritual Disciplines!
Stay Awake - Its a Game!  See it!
Be Aware - of any type of designed 'consensus-reality'!
Stay in Integrity!
Keep on Creating!
Above all, Pour from our Hearts a brilliant and pure Energetic Christ Love!

In the end-analysis, the end-game is in our hands.
Uwe Uwe

Re: The Third Way

amarynth wrote
We are getting our full measure of help and assistance from what I can only think of as 'heavenly hosts'.  Graciously we receive more guidance as we walk on The Path!    If a mind-blowing extra terrestrial or spiritual source/force appears, it would be just miraculous.  We do need all the help we can get, and accept these gracious gifts in spiritual gratitude, but CREATING THE NEW, IS OURS TO DO!
Help from our brethren outside our solar system would of course be most welcome, though I wouldn't 'bank on it'. Part of what we are here to demonstrate en masse, is the will and the ability to save ourselves. We must take responsibility if we are to progress, and stop looking outside ourselves for a saviour. We are the messiah, all of us and nobody is going to bail us out.

THIS IS OUR WORLD and we must reclaim it. This would be the best advertisement for the Human race. Until such time, or at least until a higher frequency is felt in the world as a real alternative to slavery, I doubt we are ready for an Otherworldly merger of clashing cultures.

Spiritual Elevating Collective Co-Creation is a wonderful thing, but we must also do this on a personal basis in our individual lives, wherever we may live. We must get used to manifesting, especially for the greater good. We must grow strong in this ability, thus demonstrating to TPTW that we will not tolerate any more manipulation, and that we will not bow down to their dark energies.
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Jaya Jaya

Re: The Third Way

Dear friends,
I'd like to add to here an ecstatic visual (2 parts), a vision flowing from the heart into creation, to inspire about our future.

http://www.TheReconnectiveHealing.net/Ascension.html

Enjoy!

Re: The Third Way

Thank-you Jaya!  That is nice ... we frequently forget to simply CELEBRATE.

And welcome to you.
Nina Fox Nina Fox

Re: The Third Way

Aloha Jaya~that was truly beautiful~thank you~Nin
risingheart risingheart

Re: The Third Way

You are all correct. It is in our hands to co-create and a new world. This is why we are here
this is our destiny. Before we can create at a high level as Creators of the Universe, we have
to start somewhere and here we are. Simply said, CREATING THE NEW, IS OURS TO DO.
There is nothing to question in this, there is nothing to do but the doing. React by creating
with love from the heart to all, with all. Collectively, this will be a strength that no one
can tear down. With this foundation it can only solidify our new world.  To me, this is an
exciting time, because we have the opportunity to take the gifts that are ours and just
simply display them all around us like an collective art work with the colors of a new and
improved rainbow brilliance, with the energy magnifying  the light energy that we emit.

The Third way is the way to go. The third way is the path to follow.

Thank you Jaya for the youtube video. It says it all.

Blessings and love
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
gailg8 gailg8

Re: The Third Way

Would like to print your article The Third Way in our online magazine.

With your permission, please let us know

http://www.consciousmindjournal.com
Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

Re: The Third Way

This post was updated on .
Yes, I will be delighted - you may print any article / material received by me that you feel is helpful and
appropriate to what you are doing,

Best wishes,

Xavier Hermes
aka Peter

On 1 August 2010 23:09, gailg8 [via Quantum Light Connections] <
ml-node+5362000-905581432-233896@n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5362000-905581432-233896@n2.nabble.com>