This will bore you, or it will activate you - It will give you nightmares.

This will bore you, or it will activate you - It will give you nightmares.

This post was updated on .
This is not a 'sweet' movie.  It speaks of very harsh realities.  You need about 2 hours and a very firm resolve to understand, to know.  Be patient initially, while the landscape is sketched.  Some psychological terms or psychiatry terms are used that you may not be familiar with.  Be patient with the rather long intro.  This is why I 'dropped out' from psychology as a career.  These techniques are standard in every large corporation or organization today.  Although the information could only be tracked up to a certain point, as most recent data is still classified, I can assure you that these techniques are in common practice today, just dressed up a little.

http://metanoia-films.org/hr_watchonline.php

These practices are behind the manipulation of mankind.  Today.   We frequently look at how mankind was manipulated in ancient times and we lose sight of what is happening today.
risingheart risingheart

Re: This will bore you, or it will activate you - It will give you nightmares.

Hi Christa,

I couldn't even begin to watch this video. I just couldn't get through watching this guy abused the baby.
Maybe another time I try again.
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: This will bore you, or it will activate you - It will give you nightmares.

This is not easy to watch.  It certainly is not 'love and light'.  But I feel I've got to know a whole lot about what is happening today and why and how.

The other two movies that this filmaker made are easier to watch, but deliver an equal punch.

http://metanoia-films.org/