Thought for This Day

123

Thought for This Day

This post was updated on .
You don't escape by fighting the Game...but by removing yourself from it. The process for me these days is a 'melting away' of all extraneous. It seems as if I am focusing in on only what is important and the rest is leaving by itself. But sometimes, the old activist soul raises up again, and then I enjoy Gerald Celente and his straight talk.

Re: Thought for This Day

Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not sure about the universe.

~Albert Einstein
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi

Re: Thought for This Day

The Universe, The Planet and somewhere in all of this the Earth and Mankind!
Tony Shearer
Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire,
but my heart is all my own.

~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi

Re: Thought for This Day

Stillness, Quietness and Creation

The changes all around has me a little quiet.  I prefer to sit in stillness.  Just recently in an email exchange with Peter, he is also saying that besides being busy with high season, he is busy integrating the changes within and without.

Somehow I am waiting and watching, seeing the small changes every day, and grokking the big changes out there.

Dreams and visions and prophesies are now commonplace.  I sometimes even forget to write them down.  The phone buzzes in my ears before it rings.  The child's cry reverberates before the small being makes a sound.  The dream announces tomorrow's small happenings before it happens.  Someone thinks negative thoughts about me, I feel it as pain in my bones and muscles, and I make sure that negative thoughts from myself are transmuted before they fully leave my consciousness.

Fairness has become important, and I see such great unfairness .. It is still hard to accept .. each earth-being is fully in charge of their(our) reality through choices, decisions, beliefs, words and actions.  I cannot change this by activism as activism only increases the level of duality .. one can only do what needs to be done with the heart and the law of creation with all its subtle sub-steps.

All we can do, is live the way and not talk it ..

GO AND CREATE SOMETHING!  ANYTHING!  KEEP ON CREATING!  KEEP WITHIN THE FLOW OF CREATION!

Re: Thought for This Day

On this day,
today,
we of high integrity and positive intent and
appropriately qualified for the role on which we focus
will be accelerated to our positions,
so that an era of wise leadership
founded and conducted in service to the whole
comes swiftly into being.

(edited words from a decree)

Re: Thought for This Day

Only resistance causes suffering - Metatron
Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin.
-Anonymous
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi

Re: Thought for This Day

"With words we govern men" – Disraeli

Let us be immaculate in deciding which words we allow into our lives, and which words we disallow.

Re: Thought for This Day

So now, is it starting to make sense when we say to you, "Seek joy"? Joy is the purpose, because in your joy, you connect to the Energy that makes things happen. Aren't you knocked over by this Earth? Isn't it awesome this massive space? This big chunk of matter? Don't you find it remarkable? Now try to find action in any of that. Who built it? Who scooped up that much dirt? Who used physical action to scoop it up and make it be? This is not the nature of Creation. Creation is not and has never been about action. It has always been about alignment of Energy. So when you focus upon alignment of Energy time becomes irrelevant. And when time is irrelevant, it will be so expansive that you will wonder where it always was.
- Abraham-Hicks -
Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

When you live in reaction, you give your power away.
Then you get to experience what you gave your power to.

~N. Smith
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi

Re: Thought for This Day

To understand, is immediate.

Krisnamurti
Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

Though no-one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new end.
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Sally V Sally V

Re: Thought for This Day

"The unknown is not measurable by the known. Time cannot measure the timeless, the eternal, that immensity which has no beginning and no end. But our minds are bound to the yardstick of yesterday, today and tomorrow, and with that yardstick we try to inquire into the unknown, to measure that which is not measurable. And when we try to measure something which is not measurable, we only get caught in words."

........Krishnamurti
Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

Thought expands, but paralyzes;
action animates, but narrows.

~Goethe
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

This then, is the human problem; there is a price to
be paid for every increase in consciousness. We
cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being
more sensitive to pain.

-Alan Watts
Only From The Heart Can You Touch The Sky.
-Rumi
Sally V Sally V

Re: Thought for This Day

It is my sense that those who can move on in their spiritual
growth and evolution must do so. If you choose this, there is
nothing and no one to wait for, and one cannot look back. To
look back is to become frozen in place. The ripple effect of the
forward movement will be of great service as it will free many
more who will “take flight” and enter new states of spiritual
awareness that can also inform ones day-to-day existence.

The multiplying effects of the awakening of some, then more,
will have a powerful influence upon even more. It is what could
be called approaching “escape velocity”. This is awakening.

-excerpted from “A Spiritual Response”;
October 2008 Interim issue of GA News

Re: Thought for This Day

The most important part of figuring something out - anything at all - is asking, and then paying attention. You are asking for a solution by virtue of your focus. The part most people tend to skip is listening for the answer.
Uwe Uwe

Re: Thought for This Day

Dream no small dreams. They have no power to stir the souls of men.
~Victor Hugo