Urban Hydroponics

This is so cool!  And I would love a system like this.  I do like hydroponics and vertical growing systems for use in cities.  What has always been missing for me in this kind of high yield food production, is the 'renewal of the soil' that one gets in conventional open field 'sane' agriculture.  So, to blend such a high tech system with open field, is something that I really hope to do.

Re: Urban Hydroponics

I still really like this system:

http://www.mygroponics.com/