We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

We are connected. The Geolink Process allows us to Raise the Resonant Frequency of our Connectedness.

The Geolink process is an uncomplicated and joyful process where we first cut all links/bonds where old etheric links exist, to get rid of 'stuff', and rebuild these links afresh, anew but on a much higher resonance frequency. It is a soft and loving process, a manifestation of our connectedness.

The new energetic links are pure joy. Resonance is key to all kinds of to all kinds of manifestation / healing / bringing forward of higher faculties / energetic processes in general.

The words people use to express the process don’t seem to matter too much, but the simple steps and the intent being held are what create the resonance. That, in turn, is what appears to do the energetic work. The process takes about half an hour and two people already linked to the network work with one new person as we build 3 sides of linking triangles, a triangle being a very stable geometric form and outside of duality. In sacred geometry, the triangle is where the shaman connects with creation and represents the three nodes of trinity.

This process then places us in a field of high resonating energy. What happens, is that the energetics of the geolink network subtly uplifts all in that network, whether you know them or not.   Geolinking, increasing the quality of connectedness and the frequency of those connections between us, is a perfect antidote for the attacks and creation of duality in amongst those that have high profiles in our world of conscious awareness.

So, who wants to Geolink? Please let me know via the forum or by email.  And do read the other posts in this section if you would like to know more.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

OK
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.

Re: We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

Check your email for time and date.
Dr.Druid Dr.Druid

Re: We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

Hello Amarynth,

I would like to take part though I'm not sure if I need a web cam which I do not have.

This resonates totally with my experience during certain times in which I would go into higher vibrational states when there has been focused intent world wide ie the conscious convergence, I know that I've  mentioned this already so I will desist from doing so here.

I have often thought after such events that it was akin to some kind of switch being turned on and suddenly we become connected to a much bigger source of energy.

Unfortunately I have been unable to find others who have noticed these upgrades occurring in a similar fashion around the same time.

This has led me to the conclusion that this is a personal subjective experience though one that can be shared by others within the same space and time. However, these occurrences do concur with actual dates and times discovered by Dr. Carl Calleman from the Mayan calendar. This is very exciting as the objective and scientific mind has discovered something that has been and maybe can only be subjectively proved to each individual - to which it will be, and in turn will lead to a most profound one to one relationship with the divine. A merging of the objective and the subjective states of being.

So if you can give me more information I would be very grateful.

Namaste

Druid
Be The Change

Re: We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

Please check your email for necessary stuff
Dr.Druid Dr.Druid

Re: We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

Hi Amarynth,

My email is jayk369@hotmail.com!

Namaste and can't wait to hear back!

Druid
Be The Change
risingheart risingheart

Re: We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

This post was updated on .
Thank you Christa and Lady of the Wood, this geolinking was quite rewarding for me and I appreciated
the united in oneness we created through our linking. Though, I feel that it has intensified
what linking that I shared before with Christa and also feel comfortable and loving with the
linking with LofW as well. I trust our bonding will be continuous as we move forward toward
our ascension. Once again, my heartfelt thanks to both of you.

Namaste

Blessings and love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
Lady of the Woods Lady of the Woods

Re: We're getting ready to start a 2nd wave of Geolinking

Yes, RisingHeart, it was very empowering and thank you for being there for me!
And Amarynth, it was sooooo wonderful finally hearing your timeless voice and thank you very much for facilitating a wonderful conscious linking.
Blessings
Lady of the Woods.
"Credendo Vides"
By Believing, One Sees.