We say again...there is nothing there.

Xavier Hermes Xavier Hermes

We say again...there is nothing there.

This message initially arrived yesterday - but did not get very far, so I rejected it.  It came back with more saubstance this morning, and now seems to be a rejoinder to, and build upon, my recent posting about the 'demise of the 3D timelines'.  But, whereas I had imagined that message was me writing, this one was definitely 'incoming' (though from where is unclear).  Interesting, then, the way it starts!

Peter
aka Xavier Hermes

And still we tell you, there is nothing there, and ask that you take note of why this might be.  In your future, and not far distant, is a major discontinuity, ‘held in potential’ but steadily becoming manifest, a discontinuity that you cannot see beyond, certainly not without a major shift of forward vision and focus.  This phenomenon is not something to generate fear, but potentially a source of great celebration.  Yet there are few words that can assist in describing it, for to experience it is outside, and far beyond, anything you have so far experienced.

There is a very fine line between the imagination being projected forward and an alternative time-line: indeed, some would say they are one and the same.  Certainly the human heart-mind axis, working as equals to co-create, has the potential to forge a new time-line.  What, then, happens if many start to imagineer a New Reality? The first phenomenon is that they start to come into resonance with each other, and this commences the entraining of others, those that are ‘teetering on the point of moving’ in consciousness, so that an exponential effect starts to build.  The eventual result of geometrically increasing the resonance of a new vision for humanity is a jump, a very swift move from one set of vibrations (those defining the old duality, even though even it is moving upward now) to a much higher set, focused on and by a cohesive structure that defines this New Reality.

Thus, we describe here a major discontinuity!

Much of that New Reality structure is now in place – created by the enlightened projects of very many groups around the planet, the prayers and invocations of the spiritually attuned, the higher principles of those who have managed to hold on to the wisdom of their tribe or country, even though it has been systematically undermined.  So, a set of initiating ground rules for the New Reality have been ‘drafted’ into its energetic structure, and these, together, define a reality radically different from what you currently experience.  But this New Reality will only really evolve once it is populated, for all the fine detail – and some of the higher principles - will be put in place by its new members, and even the ground rules themselves will evolve as you discover those elements that work better than others.

The New Reality is, itself, already sentient, that is, it thinks for itself.  This capacity will increase as it joins with its ‘higher human’ occupants. Some higher selves are already focusing on that dimensional space, essentially moving to occupy it, a place from where they can assist humanity in making the jump.  Many more higher selves will join them, as the awakening of humanity moves on apace.  Together they will exert a spiritual ‘pull’ that greatly assists the process

There are other discontinuities, those that the dark players would wish to bring to bear on the fast-evolving situation on Earth in order to stop it.  But the fact is that a higher frequency vision, steadily held, will always overcome one mired in low frequency thinking and negative agenda.

The timing is driven by the wakening of your population – and only small numbers are required to be effective in this – and the end result is brought forward in time by anything that you can create that further facilitates the process.

So, your Geolinking, your mass visioning, your creation of group and community higher selves, these are all tools that build towards this great and final discontinuity, and hasten the day.  Time (as experienced in the old reality) is now short, the leverage of these methods you hold is potentially great.   Whatever you can do to ensure the deployment of these tools will be of real assistance.

Xavier Hermes
Our task is to recognise our divinity as an immortal spirit: and to consciously manifest that divinity at the core of this physical incarnation.

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

Peter, this is of great importance.  I received guidance as well, and typed it up before I read your words here.  I'm stunned at the similarities here.

Xavier Hermes wrote
And still we tell you, there is nothing there, and ask that you take note of why this might be.  In your future, and not far distant, is a major discontinuity, ‘held in potential’ but steadily becoming manifest, a discontinuity that you cannot see beyond, certainly not without a major shift of forward vision and focus.  This phenomenon is not something to generate fear, but potentially a source of great celebration.  Yet there are few words that can assist in describing it, for to experience it is outside, and far beyond, anything you have so far experienced.
Just as comparison with what I received ..  This is not a full transcript, just selected pieces.

"Energetically you have reached a milestone, both for your group as well as for your planet.  The natural birth of higher consciousness will continue to escape the oxygenless placenta around you.  From afar, it can be likened to consciousness gasping for oxygen and because of that, perforce continuing with its own birthing process."

Xavier Hermes wrote
Much of that New Reality structure is now in place – created by the enlightened projects of very many groups around the planet, the prayers and invocations of the spiritually attuned, the higher principles of those who have managed to hold on to the wisdom of their tribe or country, even though it has been systematically undermined.  So, a set of initiating ground rules for the New Reality have been ‘drafted’ into its energetic structure, and these, together, define a reality radically different from what you currently experience.  But this New Reality will only really evolve once it is populated, for all the fine detail – and some of the higher principles - will be put in place by its new members, and even the ground rules themselves will evolve as you discover those elements that work better than others.
Again, compare:

"Build the new, step by step, conceptually and realistically.  There are no mistakes as you will be able to frequencially change. "

Xavier Hermes wrote
The New Reality is, itself, already sentient, that is, it thinks for itself.  This capacity will increase as it joins with its ‘higher human’ occupants. Some higher selves are already focusing on that dimensional space, essentially moving to occupy it, a place from where they can assist humanity in making the jump.  Many more higher selves will join them, as the awakening of humanity moves on apace.  Together they will exert a spiritual ‘pull’ that greatly assists the process
Again compare:

"It can be likened to a push-pull spiral of many colors or fully potentiating the dna structure with the rna structure.   Like the spiral, as you complete these processes and new ones, you will be energizing and pushing us and in turn, we will be energizing and pulling you."

Xavier Hermes wrote
There are other discontinuities, those that the dark players would wish to bring to bear on the fast-evolving situation on Earth in order to stop it.  But the fact is that a higher frequency vision, steadily held, will always overcome one mired in low frequency thinking and negative agenda.
Again, compare:
"There is a dark placenta around you and your planet during this time.   Frequency is being used in an inappropriate manner in your world.  This practice is not sustainable and cannot continue.  The oxygenless energetic mass generated in this manner is approaching its natural entropic end."

Xavier Hermes wrote
The timing is driven by the wakening of your population – and only small numbers are required to be effective in this – and the end result is brought forward in time by anything that you can create that further facilitates the process.
Again, compare:
"You cannot help but to refer to time.  We refer to instant.  You perceive in time, in weeks, in months.  We perceive in instantaneous wholeness.  If you can stretch your imagination and your being to instantaneously perceive a new whole, the ascension will be complete.  This is the key that you hold."

So, enough with the comparisons.  There are a number of other similarities.

Things that are really important here, is that the guidance indicates that the 'new reality' is sentient.  Just like our planet is.  I'm going to go way out on a limb here and consider that we, in combination with the dimension that we are creating, have come to a place where we 'blew the breath of life' into the new creation.  And thus, we are on the brink.

risingheart risingheart

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

Hi Peter and Christa,

Wow! How's that for being in sych. Creating as a oneness.

I wonder whether you both received the similar information to post, not only to be sure it
got out there, but to make sure all understood that this is definitely what is happening and
what is to be.

The information is incredible great news. It would be hard to single out one outstanding
phrase from either, because both posting says it all. And, it only fans my knowingness
within myself. I fly high with joy and our coming event. Bring on our birthing consciousness
and let's enliven the world with our New Reality in tow.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

A member of our site sent me this newsletter and somehow, it fits here.  It is from http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/lucia.htm

Unplug from the Patriarchy

If we part the mystical veils and look at planet Earth,
what do we see right now?

We’re at the end of a cycle of time. The Patriarchy’s profit-before-people system has been defeated on the mystical planes. Humanity’s 5,000-year schooling in power, abuse of power, and masculine/feminine imbalance is at an end.

Mother Divine has handed the reins of power to women.  Mother Earth has given the global elite their due.  Multi-dimensional forces have battled for control of the planet.  The dust has settled.  The victors have emerged.  Mother Earth and her peoples hold the field.

So how do we deal with the meltdown of the Patriarchy?

We unplug our energy from it. We recognize that, at the end of a cycle, it is proper for the old to die so that something new can be born.

How can we facilitate the birth of a new world?

The Patriarchy has conditioned women to be weak. But our spiritual essence is, and always has been, power—the ability to access power from the depths of silence, to hold power within our bodies, to wield power through the heart.

At this moment, women are being asked to stand in their power. Not to stand against something, not even to stand for something, but to stand in the energy of the Divine Feminine, an alignment where the polarity of for and against comes to rest. As individuals, none of us can heal the desecration of the Earth or bring peace to the world. That is the job of Spirit. But even one woman standing in this energy and allowing it to direct her life’s work facilitates the job of Spirit in a more efficient and graceful way.

The Patriarchy has conditioned women to compete against each other as a way of keeping us disempowered. It is time for us to throw off our conditioning, reach out to each other, and collaborate. Collectively standing in our power causes the One Heart/One Mind network of energy to vibrate with light.  The more light, the more gracefully the patriarchal power structures come to rest.

At this moment, men have a very different task: to reclaim the energy of the heart, to honor women while they do this sacred work, and to process their response to the crescendo of female power.

What does the future hold?

Between now and 2012, as the old patriarchal age ends and a new age begins, we—women and men alike—have a window of opportunity:  the opportunity to dream a new world based in the energy of the heart, masculine/feminine balance, unconditional love, and respect. There is no question that this new world will prevail. The only question is: How big can we dream?
TransX TransX

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

Hello everybody,

Without being negative, "end of patriarchy" as a theme is old stuff.

Standard New Age mythology is not sufficient to understand what's coming.

We have to admit the idea that there is - in front of us - something radically new and therefore almost impossible to fathom.

That's the clear meaning of "there is nothing there".
andjres andjres

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

This post was updated on .
When I attempt to understand this concept of dimensionality, one example that comes to mind is the idea of a balloon. If I have a balloon...I can think about it, I can look at it and I can see its potential, but until I actually place it to my lips and blow air into it is it really a balloon? In some cultures' systems, it is believed that germs cause disease whilst in others humans create them within their bodies. I'll continue to agree either way of being mindful of putting my dishes in the diswasher and tick off the dial after loaded pushing play, two scoops of gambler proctors' placed upon the washtub. Try not to think too much, "That's me down there," or that, "those E.T.'s may just consider us a slide of bacteria or something." Well, hopefully our slide will pass the test. The dimensionality, if it exists, is part of a whole and what would it seem to mean if we if we could no longer identify it or even regulate it? However all it will take to set it down to bust is a small spark. Many of us approach our spiritual life in the same manner, we think our lofty thoughts and we explore all these interesting esoteric ideas. We say our mantras and prayers and all of this is so important, but until we actually take up the path, and really breathe it in and out of our spirit at all times, then where or when can I say with authenticity: I are transformed? The only way to have certainty we are actually on the path is to become the path itself. So then what? Transformed into what? We cannot even conceive of how large our spirit is when it is comprehensive contact with the source. Karmic liabilities govern the degree of suffering vs. the degree of liberation, yet still must not we eventually have to wrap up this work of clearing out 'old-stuff' finally to simply open ourselves again to as much as we can process through through love so as to nurture our perfected human bodies and spirits? The dimensionality, "as-if" it exists, also is "as-if" part of a whole. Trusting in Divinity requires the skill-set to dimensionalize the unmentionable and then quietly walk on by acknowledging nothing significant really happened.
"All of these things and more
also shalt thou do.
But first always remember
to thine own's Elf be True."
J.C.
risingheart risingheart

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

Impossible to Fathom? ........  I second that ..... INDEED!!!!

My feet stand on the shifting sands, my hands rise high as my head encompasses the light
and my heart sings the song of knowing the truth of unconditional love to all.

I don't fathom, I trust my heart.

Blessings and love,
Eleanor
Bring the healing of our deepest self, giving what is endless
to those who believe their end is in sight, by brightening
their path.
TransX TransX

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

The truth is, we read a lot of messages. They all announce that the time is up. Because there are groups doing this and that.

But is it really transformative?

Because I click on the link of "the Intenders of the Highest good", it will do the trick?

Sorry, here I have bad news.

The road is still very long because inner transformation is really difficult.

It is not about a cloud of smoke inside the center of the Galaxy.

It is not about the "photon belt".

It is not  about "illuminasti": these are just scape goats and projections of inner shadows.

It is about us and our inner ability to self transform and escape dreams that somebody else is doing the work for us.

Sorry, I had this to say for a long time.

Take it as (hard) love. Somehow, I hope this will be understood as a waking call.

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

TransX wrote
It is about us and our inner ability to self transform and escape dreams that somebody else is doing the work for us.
This is where we are in full agreement.  We have to do the work, the creation.  I know there are others that believe that 'something is being created for us'.  Just lately I've come to sense that yes, there is a dimensionality, but we have to populate it.  The dimensionality exists, but, the breath of life needs to be given it, by us.  It needs to take shape and form according to a creational act that we take.

To even get to first base, in order to get to be an enlightened being, a conscious soul, there is a road to walk.  It is not for nothing that there are sayings such as "the dark night of the soul", or of course, Jung's description is 'the shadow'.  We seem to be destined to experience zero personal growth, if we cannot successfully come out the other end of the "dark night of the soul", explore and integrate "the shadow" while we grow in spiritual maturity and full union with creator/creation/divine.

I asked this question some time ago, and this was if 'bad' really exists, or if it is purely a reflection of our own shadow?  The other pole of our experience?  My quest related to the concept that mankind was genetically tampered with or changed in some fashion.  I was led to explore the akashic records and there is a description of that crazy journey somewhere on the forum.  The eventual answer was that there is 'bad'.  It exists.  Much of it is of course our own projection, but the concept of 'evil' exists, evil entities exist, quite outside of our projected subconscious.

But, to take this a step further, is this 'dark night of the soul' a result of our conditioning?  Something that we are conditioned to expect?  Is this that we've come to accept that we have to suffer to become good and pure and righteous?  Is this a program running?  Or is this in fact true?  Michael Tsarion says that humankind is still in the aftermath of trauma about the messing around with the genetics and makeup of mankind.

So what would happen if we all could go to brilliant schools that instructed us in what being human is all about?  And what would happen if our parents and our forebears had no trauma to pass along cellularly in our DNA .. and we would choose to be born and remember why?  Would we still have to go through a 'dark night of the soul'?  Or will we collectively design this dimensional space where we can be fully what we are meant to be?  I think it is time for this.  Enough of the bs (smiles).

risingheart risingheart

Re: We say again...there is nothing there.

Hi TransX

I listen to messages. No harm in that. I don't take those messages as the completed answer.
I never have. I have always looked within myself. My knowing. If the message fits within
what I consider as truth within me, then I add it to my knowledge.

I agree 100% that it is about us and our inner ability to self transform. This is after all our
quest, our destiny. We chose this life. I don't look for someone else to raise me up and
do what I have chosen to do. I work with my heart and that is not foreign to me. I work
with a vision through my heart, that is not a fairy tale I am envisioning. I am envisioning
a transformation for my world, for myself and others should they choose the same.
My message comes from within me. We truly are more than what we seem ..... we are
creators after all.  I trust in this as a knowing within me.

I, for one, do not believe that the road to inner transformation is simple. It has been
difficult at time for me.  But, I keep plugging along and will continue to do so. And,
know within my heart that my destiny, my quest will be fulfilled. This no one can take
from me, because it is my truth. This is who I AM.

I don't take your posting as hard love. This is your truth and I don't necessarily
disagree with it. But, you must trust that others, too, weight the information out
their and don't blindly think they are saved by the hand of God.

I trust all my brothers and sisters will wake up, some sooner than others. I truly
trust that.